Blizzcon 2023 reveals

Dr. Cheesesteak

Feb 22, 2022
Leaderboards coming to Season 3.
Expansion revealed for late 2024.
Christmas event coming this year.
New limited time pinnacle event to kill Zir this Season.

Your guys' thoughts? I like it all. Especially Leaderboards, even though I've never even got past lvl50 in either season so far, lol. And speaking of casual play, I hope at least the Christmas event is also in Eternal.

Some small tidbits I'm still waiting for - completed quest section of journal and debuff icons/tooltips.

Last edited:
Yeh I am with you on that. I think they have nailed pretty much what people want. They acknowledge the items need work so at least that's a longer term goal to sort those out.

It's all good news as far as I can tell.

I don't play fast enough to bother with leaderboards but the winter event will be a welcome break from helltides and sigil dungeons.

I like the QoL changes with the Aspects and Enchanting. Blizzard seem to be listening to the community about usability. I was hoping for another stash tab but they didn't mention anything about that unless I missed it.

The Abbatoir of Zir looks like good end game content but that's sadly something I won't be able to do for a while. supposedly only for level 100.

The Abbatoir certainly sounds like a challenge. I will gladly watch and cheer others on.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High