Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to start the "Finding the Balance" tournament. I'm running Cows with my Javazon, so I did some warmup runs earlier this week. I got a few decent drops:
a (1).png
b (1).png
c.pngd (1).png
e.png
f.png
g.png

Well, I'm guessing I won't be posting in this thread so much for a while unless I get so cool non-qualifiers! Good luck to all competing!

In the last week I've found:

1. Vex off of a trash mob in P8 NM WSK while leveling up (didn't even know that was possible...apparently Zod can drop from there too)
2. Lo off of a random unique in P3 hell Tristam while leveling up, lol
3. Lo in LK on P7 which is one of only two in the entire 65K patterns
4. Two 7% MF SC's in one day
5. Biggins Bonnet from P3 Hell Trav. My first ever. Based on my current MF it was around a 1/280000 chance. Nice lowbie leveling helm until you can equip Sigons/Tarnhelm/Lore

I cubed up for a Lo just a week and a half ago so I went from 0 to 3 Lo's in about 2 weeks. My WW barb now has Fortitude and double Griefs. The chilling armor basically never procs even on p3 for Trav and I don't have an enigma yet, but it works out well. Even if chilling armor does proc the chances of a mob then successfully hitting me and getting proc'd by it and then exploding is also very small. I lose one corpse maybe every 5 runs, so the extra 15K DPS is well worth the trade off until Enigma.

Last edited:
Finding something re3ally helpful always seems next to impossible when playing untwinked. You probably wouldn't look at it twice if you were playing twinked!

Now the question is do you use the socket quest you just finished on it?

Reactions: Zyr and Irenicus
@ LouB:

I don't think so. Especially with Insight being avaible for Bows now I hope for a upgrade soon. Already found a Sol, but still need to do some leveling before trying to finish A5 normal at players 8.

A classic:

IAhuhZh.png

I love that Grandfather find, @Arparrabiosa ! I found my first ever one a couple of months ago as well. Do you think it is viable in a Frenzy or Whirlybarb build?
Barb is my least played class, so I'm by no means an expert, but I think it has aged very badly. It's by now a curiosity in a world of high-quality runewords like Beast, Grief, Last Wish, Breath of the Dying and the like.

Barb is my least played class, so I'm by no means an expert, but I think it has aged very badly. It's by now a curiosity in a world of high-quality runewords like Beast, Grief, Last Wish, Breath of the Dying and the like.
To add to insult GF and other unique weapons have the level requirements pulled out of a hat. So to equip GF you are most likely using an ethereal Oath that does more damage available at level ~60 and then downgrade at level 81. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High