Bear clas sin question

zarniwoop

Jan 10, 2006
Bear clas sin question

Greetings. I sold a bear sin claw (greater claw of quickness) which had 40ias and 3os for over 100 hrs early in ladder before being hacked.

I found an artisian's scissors katar of quickness today (40ias 3os). I'm wondering if it allows the bear claw sin to hit 2 frames also. If so, I will auction it.

Edit: sigh, can't edit topic. Bear CLAW sin question.

If i remember correctly, only greater and runic talons can give you the 2 frame attack. sorry.

brick

If i remember correctly, only greater and runic talons can give you the 2 frame attack. sorry.

brick

Exact. To reach the final BP (2 frames) you need to reach a total of 95% IAS from the weapon itself and the base weapon must have a base WSM of 30. So only an "Artisan's/Jeweler's" Runic Talon / Greater Talon "of Quickness" can grant it.

Seems the 1 you traded wouldn't even reach the 2 FPA.

Uh...just a couple of noobish questions. Is this claw a grey or a blue item?

And how did you get hacked?

It's blue. The magic suffix "Quickness" give 40% of the necessary 95% ias, which means you need at least 3 sockets (magic prefix Artisan's or Jeweler's) to put 3 shaels.

or 2 shaels and a 15ias/x jewel.

they're quite fun characters, tried one out on d2pk. aren't really fantastic for PvP, but you like...desynch attack. people just see you standing there when you're attacking insanely fast.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High