Battle.net to Single Player

Jamie

Dec 27, 2012
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Jamie, obviously. I'm a male as I'm sure I'd get asked, so don't get too excited :p. I've played this game since early 1.09 days and it has been on and off. The last ladder season I went on Classic ladder thinking I could play some legit Diablo... Wrong... the whole game is still ran by bots.

I came to play single player because this game is awesome when you have legit people to play with. I have played and traded through the SPF before but I couldn't for the life of me figure out what my old account is.

Sorry for the riff raff and waste of forum space, I just wanted to say hi and show my appreciation for legit players to play with. I'm just starting fresh now as I was on B.net for a month or so wasting my time actually playing the game, unlike anyone does anymore online. Hope to get some good chars going and I will be on expansion now. So stop in and say hi or share some things with me because it has been several years since I've done the SPF on here.

If you are speaking of the rules of what we can and cannot do, I already have that down :). I once was a player on the SPF. Since then I've given b.net a go and realized its just a hackfest and pointless to play. I just wanted to say hi so people knew what I was about. I just quit and come back to D2 too much, but I don't think I can ever go back to b.net knowing that they are completely done trying to monitor anything about it. Having a couple botters is one thing, but when every person runs 10+ bots at a time, it makes it pretty pointless to MF a couple hours a day on my one sorc lol.

Welcome! Tell us more about your d2 plans :) trading/self found? HC/SC? what chars do you have planned?

Welcome back to the SPF! When were you last active on the SPF? Was it before the forum crash?

Anyways, hope you find the place still to your liking :)

See you around! :wave:

I think I was active on the SPF starting 2008 and probably through the year. I'm making a SC javazon right now and all my plans are really to make some characters and playing through the game with what I find. I might get a few friends to join in eventually.

The main reason I'm here is because I can't stand the hack filled B.net, but I still want people to communicate with that enjoy how great of a game this is when it is played the right way.

You made 35 posts as JamieC, with your last visit on April 25, 2009 at 1:47 PM. :thumbsup:

There is one thing you can allways rely on here, is that their is someone who can figure out what you want to know, or what you did in 2009. Any way welcome back.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High