Balancing the Finds – MF/RF Tournament

Results of 2nd set sent, but score is lower than my first despite promising start.

Planning a third set away from pits even though I am due...
p1 Pit runs with one map (same as 75+-% of runs for first set)
MF: 753 on kill switch; 633 on hork
105 runes (6 Rals; 13 Tals); 15 qualifiers
Item qualifiers: 60
119 perfect gems (41 amethysts)
52 jewels (5 rare; 1 facet @ -5/+5 poison)
TC3s: Hsarus Iron Fist; Hand of Broc
Set Amulets: 12 (Telling of Beads)
Unique Amulets: 3 (Seraph's Hymn)
Unique Rings: 5
Gheeds: 1 (@31%MF)
Grand Charms: 50 (3 Skillers, none with life)
Small Charms: 47 (several with MF but ho hum second mods)
Rare/Magic of Note (of 288 items): one dual leach ring (no FCR/MF); no tri res boots or 2/20 gloves

Results sent.

Sadly I don't really have time to do more running. Got about 4 1/2 hours in.
Every hour counts. Hope it yielded you something of value (be it qualifiers, non-qualifiers or just exp).

I havent been able to play lately either. Think I'll be able to pick back up Sunday, and still think I should be able to finish my set. In other news, Nope, the trav necro is not my new favorite trav runner. The merc dies too much or requires too much babysitting even with the chammed steelshade and fort setup. Got sick of trav pretty fast and went back to good ole cows 😅.

I've had a little detour with D3 along the way; but after a week into the season, I'm already ready to stop.

3.5 hours in. will use this weekend to finish up majority of the hours for the set. :)

Mainly hoping to finish the full set, with 5 not-IK-hammer-tier qualifiers, and some gear upgrades along the way.

Reactions: Babyhell
Think I’m still at ~4 hours total, very limited availability and I’ve just been queueing ranked solo Dota matches when I can sit at PC. :/

Started another set still running /p3 Meph and council. Decided to do a few runs before some coffee today and it shows because I forgot to revive my merc. My sloppiness was rewarded with my first D2R SoJ 🤷‍♂️

SoJ - Hell Meph.png

@ipsilantee now go for DClone! :D
Anni - Diablo Clone.png

Thank you for the motivation!

I was shaking as much as I was the 1st time I did this when I was 14 years old. I forgot the PMH weapon in my stash and Haseen done seen some shit because of it ☠️ But after a good old merc resurrection and a quick addition to my arsenal, Dclone went down in under 3 minutes. Can't complain about that roll either!

Last edited:
View attachment 73624

I was shaking as much as I was the 1st time I did this when I was 14 years old. I forgot the PMH weapon in my stash and Haseen done seen some shit because of it ☠️ But after a good old merc resurrection and a quick addition to my arsenal, Dclone went down in under 3 minutes. Can't complain about that roll either!
Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: ipsilantee
Pushed in some more LK today. Sitting at 9 hours. Found some more qualifiers.

Gotta soon make the call whether I split to pitruns soon, to get some shiny gold things in my list aswell.

Now almost 18 hours in. Quite pleased with my score so far. Did some LK running to get a rest from Pindle runs. Map is not great though (42 sec/6 chests) but I don't want to lose the AT map. AT is still too dangerous though. Had some close calls, so it has been mainly Pindle (2.2 k runs in).

I probably won't be able to complete another batch, so I will stop after this one.

So I am done with my batch of runs. I realized that Pindleskin was the safest and most rewarding target, because I could run him with Skullder’s etc and 0-30% resists, whereas I really need to gear up to run AT safely (missing Tal’s Armor and Amulet for example, as well as HotO).

Overall, it was fun and I really am proud that I got my UT99er so far without her dying. Here are some stats from my runs, but the run count from the advanced run counter has me confused. I do need to pause the game from time to time even between runs because of my kids and it apparently doesn’t count runs where you paused the counter. Why ist that? And can it be deactivated?

Runs done:
Pindleskin p1: 2229 (probably more like 2350, because the first run and each run I had to pause in between were not counted), avg. 21.3 sec
Pindleskin p8: 136, avg. 28.8 sec
LK p8: 47, avg. 42.2 sec
AT p1: 184, avg. 84 sec (110 in the beginning, 72 sec at the end of my batch), 5.77 boss pack per run

MF:
192 without Skullder's and the recent MF charm
311 after Skullder's and the recent MF charm

Finds
Runes below Hel: 77
Magical Jewels: 24
Rare Jewels: 13
TC3s: Greyform, Blinkbat’s Form
Skillers: 3 (Natural, Graverobber, Sounding)
Rings: 2 Dwarf Stars, 1 Raven Frost, 1 Nagelring, 5 Cathan's, 4 Angelic
Amulets: Arcanna's, Cathan's, Civerb's, Iratha's, Tancred's (each 1 and my first for Aviendha's Grail xD), The Cat's Eye
Other: 11 Isenhart's Case

Rune qualifiers Hel+: 10
S/U qualifiers: 48

Grail status D2R Aviendha only:
230/506 items found (45.45%)

Levels gained: 77 -> 91.1

Good luck to everyone still running! I will continue levelling/MFing with Aviendha, but I doubt I’ll be able to beat my batch 1 score, so don’t expect another 20 hours from me :)

After 12,5 h and 1500 runs at Pindle my UT99er Furyzon has reached level 93. :) Drops are still not amazing, but a few upgrades/qualifiers have been found.

Btw is it allowed to pause a set in order to roll a good map (e.g. LK) and then continue the set? During the pause any qualifier found would not count of course.

Thanks for the further results received so far!

I'm still at roughly 10h played. I'll put D2R HC farming on hold for a bit. Been playing some PvP around here and am lacking Ber runes to get my 1.14 SC PvP characters where they need to be. :D Hence I'll be joining @maxicek for some LK action, spending the remaining 10h there with 200 FCR Sorc.

2x Ber (or equivalent) or bust! :p

GL HF to all those still running!

---

Edit: Sorry didn't see this at first:

Btw is it allowed to pause a set in order to roll a good map (e.g. LK) and then continue the set? During the pause any qualifier found would not count of course.
Yes, you can roll maps while the timer is not running (and yes any drops obtained while doing so won't count).

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High