Any Bananas still playing?

MizzouFTW

Oct 29, 2008
I've been playing for the last few days. I've actually been power playing. I'm going through the seasons of Dexter on DVD as I play. Season 1 yesterday, Season 2 tonight. If my roommate were still awake I'd go in and steal season 3. This is why I wouldn't make a good serial killer. I lack the ability to plan. Anyway...

Any bananas still hanging around? I've popped in and out of channel pretty often and never see anyone around. If anyone is still alive get a hold of me and we can game or something. Same account *Honorable and *Dishonorable

I can provide spirit sets / insight sets / low low low level gear. I can norm and nm rush + offer BO. I'm working on an enchanter right now.

Banana out~

I'm in the same spot as you.

Coming back to d2 after, gods knows how long. I go see the banana channel and nobody is around anymore.

You guys all need to install the game and come back for just a little while.

*Honorable

I'd love to run through normal/nightmare with someone. I'm working on hell baaling within the next couple weeks. Would definitely be willing to throw all my extra gear at you guys.

Not a ton of time to play at the moment, but I did pop on the other day. It always pulls me back in.

Does anyone play during the week?

I have an account other than the one I use in ESU that I mostly just fiddle-fart around with on weekday afternoons.

Is it fortune or design all the way down?

kk u giev ruch?

My tiny army is drawing near to the end of Act 2. I'll be on later this evening. Soon, ESU... real soon.

You rollin' a fishy, Myk? It's a shame we dumped all that necro stuff. Nothing exceptional, but some good uniques: necro helm, grim wand, etc. I may have the grim wand somewhere...

Hey, if you make it for next Monday I'll drink Bailey's and coffees all night in your honour. gogogo.

At first I couldn't figure out why you guessed fishy, but then I got it: the 'tiny army' reference in my post. I meant my sorceress and her two mules that are getting draggeg along for the ride.

I'll bet there's not a wealth of extra sorc items, but I'm not too picky. She's currently blasting through the game with Charged Bolt, but I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before I pull the trigger on another element/spell type (I want to pick a good complement for the team).

Hey nanners;

My friends and I have started a D2 revival, (Hardcore non-ladder US east). There are currently 6 of us playing regularly, but rarely all at the same time. I am here looking for anyone who might be interested in joining up or helping out in any way. Our goal is to beat hell without any "twink" gear, relying on careful gameplay and a good team composition.

right now we are level 40-50 and here is our team setup:

Fanaticism/Zeal Pally, level 50,

Salvation / Zeal Pally, level 38,

Summon/Curse Necro, lvl 45,

Bone/Psn necro, level 40,

Lightning trap assassin, level 40,

Javazon, level 25 (rerolling after a death.. might go multi/strife later)

Just wondering if anyone is interested in joining, offering build advice for any of these chars, or helping out with rushes / runs / free loot. I VERY rarely see people online in public channels so wanted to reach out. (We have a facebook chat if anyone is interested I could add you to that)

I am wondering if there might be more players on some kind of private server somewhere but a little bit worried about lag / hacking on these. For now we would prefer to add to our current ranks!

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High