Another School Year Begins for Classes Everythursdaily

pharphis

Aug 1, 2011
Yup, school begins this morning. Haven't made one of these things in a long while (ever?)
It'll be my 3rd year of chem in university. I have to make all of the teachers like me with my interest in the content.

D2: I'll be busy but of course try to squeeze some in.

OVG: Doubt it.

RL: workies: hooray! Gearing up for an afternoon of fighting with bank (credit union) (easy) and Insurance company (hard) after the Insurance company double billed me, the bank paid, and allowed a hold to be placed for the double bill that already occurred, and leading to either the rent check or credit card payment to fail. I will have bloody satisfaction. After that (or while at work, if I can manage it): the 365, then dinner, and some (see below) and/or tele and playing with cats.

D2: too many tourney toons... Random Zon, Compilation Pally (I think), three stages Sin, and maybe soon another... need to make some minimal progress sometime.

Grat's on the first daily, pharphis.

RL: Did some homework. This is my 3rd week of school. Hurray. Computer Science. Focusing on programming basics right now. Using C++. Pretty cool. I'm understanding it a whole lot more than my programming class in the 8th grade.

D2: Been getting the itch again. Using some of the SC items from the Christmas Giveaway. Made a burizazon with Lfury for backup. Not really feeling the burito bow. Pretty slow compared to that WWS I've been used to.

OVG: Got to wave 28 with my roommate on Bakkarra on Mw2. We've been stuck at level 26 for for the longest time.

RL: 2nd week of school here. 2 more years to go before graduation (hopefully). Got a small presentation for the history class on Monday. Gotta work on that.

D2: Some more AT runs to add to the 100+ runs I did yesterday.

OVG: Not likely

RL: Some friends coming over to play Magic. They haven't defeated me as Archenemy yet, but I think today might be the day.

D2: If I get to it, more ShopDropNRoll and CaptainFalcon. Maybe some lvling the fury wolf or doing some Hell Meph runs to relax. I found Kira's Guardian last night, so that was cool.

OVG: Might play some Smash with the lil brother.

RL: Blasphemy.

D2: AT runs for the loss. I'm guessing 189 MF is poor or just bad luck? lol

OVG: Maybe some Tortanic but likely laying off for awhile.

RL: Packing and cleaning. Going on holiday tomorrow. Just for a week at a cabin. Really looking forward to it though. We're going to meet my parents there and I have only seen them for 3 days during since September last year.

D2: Hopefully more LK runs later, but see above. I'm "just" a Sur (and the base) away from Infinity. Blizzy got a CtA yesterday and at Hoto today, so she's a happy runner. ;)

OVG: Nope.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High