A very belated thank you

Albatross

Apr 27, 2009
I apologise for the off-topic post, but I've been overcome by nostalgia.

I've started playing again, after what seems like ages.. of course, it didn't take too long for me to drop by to see how things are going at the SPF. I can't say I was surprised by how silent it had become.

It's both heartwarming, coming back to an old place which has that special feel to it, but also sad to see how much it has changed over the years that I've been away.

I don't think I ever said a proper goodbye, and for that I am sorry. It was the only way to snap myself out of the game, together with deleting everything.. a hard reset. I had to finish college, get a better job, set my life straight. Lastly, I'd just like to say thank you, to all those who have departed and to all who might still be around, for all the good times we've had.

Although I've just said goodbye, I'll probably be sticking around for a bit so don't be afraid to say hello :)

*a nuggie of which he is a willing recipient* Looks like I've never specified my gender, did we even have those back in the day? :D

Read your 99er thread. Inspiring, and not just the part about about reaching 99. Indeed, it does seem that more than diablo had drawn many of us here. Or it might be that we, with mental struggles, simply are more susceptible to such games? My story is akin to yours, just not as extreme (on both ends).

Sometimes I still get "that" feeling, usually come winter, but I fight it. I understand it much better now and I can deal with it without being dragged into the pit.

Welcome back! What builds have you started off again with?

Thanks! Nothing fancy, just a blizzard sorc making her way to the ancient tunnels.

In all of my play-throughs combined, I think I got to -5ish for the grail. This time I really got my work cut out for me, but I intend to reach this goal which was set more than 10 years ago.

Hi and welcome back!

I read your great Mat thread for Stardust couple months back. Great char!

Best of luck with your grailing and all that :)

Hi and welcome back!

I read your great Mat thread for Stardust couple months back. Great char!

Best of luck with your grailing and all that :)

You made me re-read it myself.. can't believe some screens are still up. I miss her so bad now, but I had to let her go.

I do plan on eventually rebuilding her. My current blizz MF sorc's name is, in fact, Stardust :)

Welcome back! Yea, I do remember the good old days when this place was really bustling. Still, it's amazing that this forum even exists after all these years.

Welcome back! Yea, I do remember the good old days when this place was really bustling. Still, it's amazing that this forum even exists after all these years.

This! Oh and welcome back ofcourse! good to see people returning to the home base once in a while!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High