A Reintroduction...

Blame Durf?

• Total voters

P§ÝÇHÕ

Mar 1, 2021
Hello everyone! It has been some time since I have been active on the SPF, and unfortunately my last reincarnation ended up with me losing everything I had started over with - including my 'Three-Way-Dance' tournament characters.

I am happy to see that we have all found a new home in PD.com and am proud that the SPF traditions continue for a new generation.

I am super-excited to see Blizzard re-creating the game we all know and love, however I have a feeling plenty of us are still going to be turning to old faithful after the honeymoon period is over.

*rubs eyes* is that really true? You, who has brought so much pain (editing the user name of one certain @P§ÝÇHÕ to readability) when moving forum posts? 🤪 ;)

Welcome back! Astonishing to see, what D2R already has accomplished: lots and lots of returnees! I am so excited! Hope to see you around!

Reactions: P§ÝÇHÕ
Welcome back! Any new tournament ideas? I don't have the time at all to participate in yet another epic TWD tournament right now, but that's never stopped me before!

Glad to see ya. :)
The idea will have to come to me sooner or later! Good to see you too :)

Reactions: Pb_pal
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High