A Breath of Fresh Air ... A New Item Find Thread

Interesting. Andy and Meph are definitely the place to go. Great work never goes unpunished!

There are two unique Scourges, Sacred Armors and Thunder Mauls. Since you list Earth Shifter, I assume the numbers that you list for Unique Thunder Maul are for Cranium Basher. Would love to see the split between Stormlash and Horizon's Tornado (which is TC84) and for Tyrael's Might and Templar's Might (both TC87). For me the first of each has been harder to find.

You've also not included the TC87 Set items like IK Soul Cage. Would love to see them included.

Did you use the same character? How much MF were you running?

Interesting. Andy and Meph are definitely the place to go. Great work never goes unpunished!

There are two unique Scourges, Sacred Armors and Thunder Mauls. Since you list Earth Shifter, I assume the numbers that you list for Unique Thunder Maul are for Cranium Basher. Would love to see the split between Stormlash and Horizon's Tornado (which is TC84) and for Tyrael's Might and Templar's Might (both TC87). For me the first of each has been harder to find.

Sorry, I don't think I listed Earth Shifter. I actually didn't identify any TC87 items yet (except Sacred Armors and Mang Songs) and didn't identify Unique Scourges, Sacred Rondache, Giant Skulls and Shakos. lol.
I got 2 Tyrael's Might from 21 Sacred Armors. I'll post again if I ID these other items.

You've also not included the TC87 Set items like IK Soul Cage. Would love to see them included.
I probably got a few dozen of IK armors. IMO, except s few, Set items are not worth the time to keep track of.

Did you use the same character? How much MF were you running?
Same Char for all 20k runs. Fireball/Meteor Sorc with 719mf (on CS runs, I switched some gear to be more tanky but sill 630+mf)

Makes me think of the changes/no changes debate during development. Despite differing opinions, both camps were largely against significant changes in drop rates. But when discretely injected as a side effect of something else, no one has any issues with it 😆

I applaud your effort and data collection @Pavke!

Could you check what % of your facets rolled 5/5?

Makes me think of the changes/no changes debate during development. Despite differing opinions, both camps were largely against significant changes in drop rates. But when discretely injected as a side effect of something else, no one has any issues with it 😆
Yeah, I remember that discussion. (I mostly lurk around here).
I made my own drop calculator that correctly works for Terror Zones and I compared the results to standard drop rates. There aren't any significant changes when TZ area is compared to level 85 area, just a minor boost to drop rates. The only "problem" are the Act Bosses because of their upgraded Treasure Class, 7 item picks, and their Unique Factor.

Could you check what % of your facets rolled 5/5?
I kept the record of 5/5s in my first batch of 10k runs, but didn't in my second batch. Now, they are all mixed up: on my mules, shared stash and I used couple of them. But I think I got 19x 5/5 which is what would you expect from 190 facets. Two of those are perfect-perfect White die Lightning facets

It feels like I'm spamming this thread but I can't help it. I'm amazed and can't help but wonder how much easier it is to complete the grail:

Zod Rune Chaos Sanctuary.png
Tyrael's Might Andariel.png

Screenshot003.png
Tyrael's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1496
Durability: 50 of 60
Required Level: 84
Fingerprint: 0x3c44b32a
Item Level: 99
Version: Resurrected
Indestructible
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+56% Damage to Demons
Slain Monsters Rest in Peace
+149% Enhanced Defense
+23 to Strength
All Resistances +29
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements --100%
Death's Fathom Andariel.png
Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One Hand Damage: 30 - 53
Durability: 27 of 50
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0xf7d918d8
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+18% to Cold Skill Damage
Lightning Resist +27%
Fire Resist +27%
Azurewrath Mephisto.png
Azurewrath
Phase Blade
One Hand Damage: 104 - 118
Indestructible
Required Level: 85
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0x711eab2e
Level 11 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped
+1 to All Skills
+30% Increased Attack Speed
238% Enhanced Damage
Adds 250 - 500 Magic Damage
Adds 250 - 500 Cold Damage Over 10 Secs (250 Frames)
All Stats +9
+3 to Light Radius
Vex Mephisto.png
Screenshot012.png
Screenshot013.png
Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0xe0685ed2
100% Chance to cast level 37 Blizzard when you Die
Adds 24 - 38 Cold Damage Over 0 Secs (3 Frames)
-5% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+5% to Cold Skill Damage

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x27557985
100% Chance to cast level 41 Nova when you Level-Up
Adds 1 - 74 Lightning Damage
-5% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+5% to Lightning Skill Damage

I finally caught a few terrorized Andy hours and dusted off my level 99 Hurricane Druid and went grail finding with Andy. 11 drops in those 2 hours worth screenshots, and 6 grail items to check off. This Grail is specific to Hurricane-Syd. I decided when he made level 99 that I would keep using him to complete a holy grail by himself. He sits at -35 after these finds. Grail pictures posted below. The other 5 photos attached are nice finds but not grailers plus a weird normal weapon I didnt expect to see. Rixot Keen Sword, Windforce, Death Cleaver, Steel Pillar, and Gargolye's Bite.

Screenshot083.png

Screenshot085.png

Screenshot087.png

Screenshot092.png

Screenshot093.png

Screenshot095.png

Attachments

• Screenshot095.png
    Screenshot095.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot094.png
    Screenshot094.png
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot093.png
    Screenshot093.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot092.png
    Screenshot092.png
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot081.png
    Screenshot081.png
  • Screenshot082.png
    Screenshot082.png
  • Screenshot083.png
    Screenshot083.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot084.png
    Screenshot084.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot085.png
    Screenshot085.png
  • Screenshot086.png
    Screenshot086.png
  • Screenshot087.png
    Screenshot087.png
Just started on a new grail the other day. Currently have a 68 Sorc, I'm farming NM Andy to try and get a Vipermagi and some Chance Guards. I also found some 2/20 Jav gloves and a mid-roll Titan's! Looks like I'll be starting a Zon next!

I also got lucky with finding a 4os CS in some NM cows after several failed cube attempts trying to craft one myself.

WOW! A Shako and Tal's Mask from NM Andy! TZ Andy continues to pay off!!

Last edited:
wow .. between Terror Zones and the change of TC87s after you hit character level 91 .. thats insanely lovely to see. Did you get a Tyreals in there? You've most likely got all my missing grailers there ..

Ah dang, the clock struck midnight, but as I haven't gone to sleep yet, I count it as the same day. So I present to you, the second time this has happened to me in D2R:

Leveling trapsin, knew it was going to be easy, but still amazed at just how easy it was. Started in act 3 normal, some very nice twinking gear (remind me to do a post of that some day) had gotten her there, around lvl 24 I believe. So I rushed through to Baal, to do some TZ leveling, nothing special, but at lvl 50 I decided it was getting slow and moved on. NM when at lvl 50 with twinked gear is like normal light. So I was overleveled, and going p1 for speed, reached NM andy and thought to myself: Damn, should have boosted the players settings for andy, just in case...

Still. BAM! SoJ drop! Hooray!

Then, much later today, I have gotten wife and kids out of the way, some wine and beer, and just checking in what the TZ is at midnight. Durance of Hate, how nice! Can't pass that up now, can we? Especially on sick leave. The hour was coming to a close, and nothing interesting except a Templar's Might (3rd or 4th I believe), and I noticed from my typical run speed that I had to rush a little to get that one last run in. So I didn't ID the dual unique amu/ring drop, and just pushed on.

Two minutes later, I was floored! Another SoJ. I'll include a couple more drops, from earlier.

Screenshot116.png
Screenshot115.png
Screenshot114.png
Screenshot107.png

Another good week behind, another grailer found (Griswold's Redemption):

Griswold's Redemption Andariel.png
Griswold's Redemption
Caduceus
One Hand Damage: 113 - 132
Durability: 58 of 70
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 78
Required Dexterity: 56
Fingerprint: 0xb822229b
Item Level: 98
+40% Increased Attack Speed
208% Enhanced Damage
+350% Damage to Undead
Requirements --20%
Set (2 items): +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
Set (3 items): Adds 10 - 20 Damage
Set (4 items): Adds 10 - 20 Damage
3 Sockets (0 used)
Griffon's Eye Mephisto.png
Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 208
Durability: 12 of 20
Required Level: 76
Fingerprint: 0x4ac10f96
+1 to All Skills
+25% Faster Cast Rate
-20% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+14% to Lightning Skill Damage
+154 Defense
Death's Fathom Mephisto.png
Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One Hand Damage: 30 - 53
Durability: 49 of 50
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0x18f2d37f
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+19% to Cold Skill Damage
Lightning Resist +33%
Fire Resist +28%
Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x2282394a
100% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage
-5% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+5% to Fire Skill Damage

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x52ec53c9
100% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage
-5% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+5% to Fire Skill Damage

Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0xe9400a94
+1 to All Skills
5% Life stolen per hit
+4 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+50 Maximum Stamina
All the right mods on this one but it falls short because of Arreat's Face:
Doom Visor
Circlet
Defense: 25
Durability: 60 of 105
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0x8ed7a48f
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
5% Life stolen per hit
+16 to Dexterity
All Resistances +11
Lightning Resist +33%
This is my favorite drop of all, probably won't ever find anything like it again:
Artisan's Tiara of the Whale
Tiara
Defense: 44
Durability: 24 of 50
Required Level: 52
Fingerprint: 0xaedf9286
+100 to Life
3 Sockets (0 used)

Fill that badass with 40/15 jewels and go to town with windforce? Or 40/9dex depending on IAS breakpoints.

Big storm on Thursday afternoon kept me without internet since then but new modem and router arrived today so I can do a post again. I've spent the majority of my time in Hell Cows with the Amazon and newly minted Enigma while rounding out some runs in TZs when favorable ones spawned to reach 93 for a big crafting session. I also FINALLY was around for a terrorized catacombs spawn and managed to catch the entire hour! Unfortunately I realized that there's a problem with D2:R sending screenshots to the proper folder when playing without internet connection so I missed a good chunk of drop screen shots. Some things from 20 hours of play since my last post:

Cows: 13.5H
TZ AS: 1H
TZ Andariel: 1H
TZ Tombs: 0.5H
NM Gheed Shopping: 4H

Cow Drops:
110x Magic Jewel
154x P Gem (non Amethyst)
26x P Amethyst
45x Ral
2x Pul
Vex (from a poppable)
Ohm (no drop screenshot) and consequent CtA (4/3/2, not an improvement)
Shako (from a poppable)
Stone Crusher
Tal Rasha's Guardianship (no drop screenshot)
HoZ (198)
Gheed's (128/13/31)
2 PS GT 3OS
2 PS GT (no drop screenshot)
2 PS/1 MB RT 3OS (no drop screenshot)
15 IAS/11 ED Jewel
7 MF SC #13, #14, #15

TZ Andariel Drops:
War Traveler (45, no drop screenshot)
Silkweave (5, replaces my ethereal ones with 1 durability left, no drop screenshot)
Griffon's (-17/13, ETHEREAL :mad:, no drop screenshot)

NM Gheed Shopping Yield:
3/20 Javelin Gloves (no shop screenshot)

ilvl 50 GC Rerolls/Crafting Sessions:

Assassin is currently leveling (81) at Hell Eldritch until I finish 2x Mosaic and I'll start my next untwinked Guardian project soon!

@Jpy nice yield. If you’re looking for mosaic bases, I found the best (albeit boring and grindy) way is to look for a GT rack in LK close to the WP. That’s what I did for my pvp sins. Takes some time to roll one but once you have it you can pile up those claws really quickly and with your preferred base.

Reactions: Jpy
@ffs No doubt LK would be the most well rounded approach for quite a few things (racking bases, more runes to replenish stash, crafting materials) but I’m doing my best to avoid it. I’ve spent too much time in those damn huts and I’m enjoying the fresh air!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High