A Breath of Fresh Air ... A New Item Find Thread

@HanShotFirst very jealous of the carona unique!​

I still have a bucket list of things I've never found, and it's on it.

Found my first Griffon's. I've taken every opportunity lately to do terrorized andy.

Attachments

• Griffon's Eye - Andy.png
    Griffon's Eye - Andy.png
    897.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Griffon's Eye -19.11.png
    Griffon's Eye -19.11.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • Blood Touch Ring.png
    Blood Touch Ring.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • Death Visor circlet.png
    Death Visor circlet.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • Shimmering Small charm of Inertia.png
    Shimmering Small charm of Inertia.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 38

@HanShotFirst very jealous of the carona unique!​

I still have a bucket list of things I've never found, and it's on it.

Found my first Griffon's. I've taken every opportunity lately to do terrorized andy.
That Ring is super nice! 😦

Some more Cow Finds.
Screenshot003.pngScreenshot005.pngScreenshot006.pngScreenshot007.pngScreenshot009.pngScreenshot010.png

Last edited:
Assassins are my least playable chars. No plans yets. 😅
lol, oh mine is Necromancer. Maybe when he gets from lvl 15 to lvl 85 that will change :LOL: (Bonemancer)

Starting over is a lengthy process. 14 Characters levels 15-95. Been trying to get them up to the 80s while trying to magic find, gamble :) Not easy

Reactions: Excalibur
@Excalibur, I love those robes! Very nice find. You have a thousand more health than me, holy! You must have some good charms =) Nice
My Javazon is lvl 88 now, haven't played her in a while, but she's one of my favorite builds. It's a slug leveling my bonemancer. Like 800 hits to kill something with teeth at level 15.
Looking through my stash for mana giving charms and items for low level :confused:

If you don't mind respecs, leveling necros is pretty easy. Any class, really. But it does take away from the whole experience with the character, so although I'm not against respecs, I still don't do them unless I misclicked something, or found insane gear I had written off as borderline impossible.

I've bought D2R as soon it came out but just recently started to play it. I mostly play terror zones trying to combine experience points and MF on my Blizz sorc. Sunder charms made everything a lot more fun IMHO.

Azurewrath
Azurewrath Andariel.png
Ist Countess.pngIst Cows.pngLo Travincal.png
Templar's Might
Templar's Andariel.png

Andariel is pretty crazy terrorized, wish I had the stamina to wake up some time in the middle of the night to run her :)

Are you trolling me or you haven't really noticed? :D
Yes did notice. Should have mentioned it in the joke post. Sorry. Any good results from the caster crafting session? Or what where the amethysts for?

A gentle reminder to all those quitting on mindless LK running for runes/gems/charms (myself included) that you get lucky from time to time.

Listen to podcasts and whatever and occasionally you pop this:

Screenshot106.png

alright, i'll be back in another 800 runs or so to post an El rune ...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High