A Breath of Fresh Air ... A New Item Find Thread

Doing some tune ups this morning to get ready for Cows in RFL Round 2, and I found an Um and Ohm in under an hour. I'm not sure if that bodes well for Round 2, or if I've used up all my rune luck :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

I am going to do Round 2 primarily with a Demon Machine Enchantress. Even with just the bare minimum gear requirements, she melts Cows. I'm only at p3 mind you, but I can soup her up some more to be able to tackle higher players settings.

I also came across an eth 4os Colossus Voulge while playing around in the Moo Moo Farm, and coincidentally Round 1 provided me with the runes needed to make my first-ever 'Infinity'. That could be one way to really supercharge my Enchantress 🤩

HOLY MOLY!!!!

1000's upon 1000's of hours in cows...

5 javazons leveled to 99 and nothing even close to this...

1 in 8,617,684...

Roughly 8 times rarer than Tyrael's Might...

Would've been 920 points in the RFL!!!!!

Heart rate through the roof....!!
Are you able to show Cham rune to ATMA or does she eat your character?

@ziambe, who gets to keep that Cham rune? You're playing online with others right? And how come you have alot of green and golden items lying on the ground?

@ziambe, who gets to keep that Cham rune? You're playing online with others right? And how come you have alot of green and golden items lying on the ground?
Not sure yet. After some searching, it seems there is only one runeword in 1.07 which uses a cham and it also requires a "Jo" (Jah)...

Armageddon - Axes - Hammers - Clubs - Polearms
Amn - Jo - Cham - Sol - Amn

+185% Enhanced Damage
+300 Attack Rating
20% Increased Attack Speed
3% Life stolen per hit

WOW! No thx!!

The next available option would be a doom in 1.10a/s in order to thoroughly smash Hephaestus...I might do that actually even though it would mean sacrificing a 1.07 Lo and 1.08 Ohm

The screenshot is in a self-MP session, after a willow wisp ritual: see this thread
Are you able to show Cham rune to ATMA or does she eat your character?
I haven't dared touch the rune in ATMA yet! Going to let it sit in my stash for a while so that I can enjoy it every run where nothing drops :p

But back to Moo-moo for now, where this baby dropped allowing me to once and for all stop pre-farming rituals before the slaughter:

1714047554112.png

Watch out @m4ke , my 1.07 grail is now -1!

Hit up Terrorized Andy for ~30 minutes this afternoon. This drop was exciting for a hot second:
IMG_0253.jpeg

Three elite unique items—with two TC87–in one drop is pretty nifty. Sadly, the Sacred Armor was Templar‘a Might, and the rolls on the Darkforce Spawn stunk. Oh well, my first close-call in a little while for that elusive Tyrael’s Might…

I also got a Cranium Basher a few runs later.

In other news: I made my ‘Infinity’ this morning and got my Enchant Sorc all prepped for Cows. p7 Cows are trivial for her now. Here’s hoping for some good rune luck starting tomorrow!
IMG_0254.jpeg

Is Cham the freeze target rune in 1.07 though? I was under the impression that Jo and Cham swapped properties at some point.

Rune hunting for Dreams / Infinity IG / 2nd Enigma / 2nd Infinity

Leveled my wolfbarb to 95 running Trav (and Baals). Had to resort to Baals to speed up the process because the Travs were a bit tedious with all the stone skins. Got a Ber for my troubles but I wanted to try some other areas/characters.

Next in line was a light sorc in Arcane Sanctuary but didn't really enjoy luring the ghosts over the path to avoid voiding the drops. Tried tomb runs next and they were enjoyable but also problematic. Either no ghosts spawn or the tomb is practically nulled because of LI scarabs. I would like to find a more optimal character/build for the tombs, though, because I enjoy the area or the atmosphere or the feel of the runs or something. No rune finds from there, though.

To counter some of the rng of the tomb spawns I started running RoF. First I tried my Hammerdin and it felt ok but I always wanted to try a Berserker somewhere. I leveled one and noticed that Howl is super awesome in the super chest area but Berserk on /p8 not so much. Went back to Hammerdin and still on it. My strategy is to focus on the chests but if I see any finger mages I do a round trip down the RoF and kill more finger mages along with other unique packs. Keeps the runs a bit more interesting and rewards some slow exp as well. I've never been good at running LK because I get distracted, they're so monotonous and there's no exp reward at all.

Yesterday got a Cham from some maggots. Also a Death's Fathom but it had a bad roll.

@Tupsi My best character for running the tombs is my TS/DT Assassin with an Act 2 Merc carrying Infinity. She has Lawbringer and a Phoenix shield. Everything in Hell Act 2 dies quickly at p8 regardless of what spawns. Cast Cloak and then open doors.

Reactions: drmalawi and Tupsi
@Tupsi My best character for running the tombs is my TS/DT Assassin with an Act 2 Merc carrying Infinity. She has Lawbringer and a Phoenix shield. Everything in Hell Act 2 dies quickly at p8 regardless of what spawns. Cast Cloak and then open doors.
The past me entering the new expansion with an assassin is thrilled about these news. I'll give it a go and see how I like the play style.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High