2022 Spring RFL Sign Up and Running Thread: Round 3 (Areas)

Go go!
Hype hype!

I'll start tomorrow. Still not sure what I'll run, but leaning towards AS, mostly for jewels/charms/crafting reasons.

@Excalibur / @Jamie Indeed AS cannot drop Zod except from boss packs. Btw this actually happened in an earlier RFL! :) But apart from that it's an incredibly efficient rune finding area, pretty much comparable to cow running really.

Many builds work, but Java is a safe bet for sure.

That is an old vid where I just used my go-to Java seutp that I use for basically everything that Java is good at. The damage is kinda overkill. Now I'd probably just go with Insight Merc and drop some skillers for higher QoL and inventory space, and still have enough killing power. IIRC @Gripphon also did some testing with Faith Merc with great results. Moreover, 100% piece probably isn't even needed and taking Arach for faster teleport (or without using switch) is definitely a good option.

Sorc builds like FB or Nova are good AS builds too.

Apart from AS, popular targets are Pit or CS. For CS, maps barely matter and depending on build you can just kill ghosts and vizier seal pack to maximize rune drops, or clear more of it to also get a better shot and S&Us and perhaps farm a few Diablo essences or get some XP etc. For Pit, the map matters a lot as you want big density from devilkin camps etc. Also having such a camp in Tamoe Highland on the way to the Pit is likely worth including (but can only drop up to Lo).

That is 1.14 obviously. For D2R, loading times may have an impact on how areas compare (but probably AS on top still for runes specifically). I haven't played the new patch 2.4 at all so far and didn't check the new lvl 85 areas. The big thing would have been if City of the Damned was upgraded to 85 because that has crazy density. I haven't checked any numbers, but I think the areas that were upgraded to lvl 85 at least used to have rather low density. Don't know if density was changed as well or just hte alvl...

That is a good call actually, forgot about Keys. I’m starting in The Pit though.

I have already completed 3 hours but will probably switch soon to AS.
Used my D2R Fire Sorcy in random areas in Act 5. I used to farm Drifter Cavern and The Icy Cellar and unfortunatly I can't really say it has more density. Perhaps they added just a small extra pack? I don't know.. On the other hand, Frozen River seems like a very populated area. Would like someone to confirm that.

In any case, Icy Cellar has dropped me the first TC 87 item which is a Vortex Shield!

Screenshot001.pngScreenshot002.pngScreenshot003.png

Reactions: Zyr
I have already completed 3 hours but will probably switch soon to AS.
Used my D2R Fire Sorcy in random areas in Act 5. I used to farm Drifter Cavern and The Icy Cellar and unfortunatly I can't really say it has more density. Perhaps they added just a small extra pack? I don't know.. On the other hand, Frozen River seems like a very populated area. Would like someone to confirm that.

In any case, Icy Cellar has dropped me the first TC 87 item which is a Vortex Shield!

View attachment 80687View attachment 80688View attachment 80689

which build is that? was just wondering how the overall survivability was, reading through your sorcs

I didn’t get the runes to drop with the Sorc over a couple hours of LK so I ended up going with my twinked Hammerdin on CS, starting at lvl 92.

First qualifier dropped 15 minutes in and he has nearly half the level after 45 minutes this evening. So I suspect he will be approaching lvl 95 over the set if I can avoid deaths (but that’s just a rough guess based on feel; haven’t done any calculations).

I’ve started with three-seal p8 runs for the extra drops when popping the last seal by Vizier. Ive hit Diablo when he sees an XP shrine just for the change up. I may end up dropping to p1 for de Seis to allow longer stretches of running because the p8 approach really takes some focus at his current level.

Good luck, all!

Reactions: Excalibur
which build is that? was just wondering how the overall survivability was, reading through your sorcs
I am farming with my 200% FCR Fireball Sorcy, Alectrona!
The Survivability is perfect at lower Player settings but at Players 8 which I am constantly farming, you need to be a bit careful.

Reactions: abridged
Prepped a Javazon and started running, but seems I'll only start properly tomorrow after all.

Here's the Java setup and build I am going with:
Griffon's 15 IAS, 3 MPK jewel
Enigma
2/20 FCR amulet
Spirit
Titan's
3/20 IAS gloves
Silkweave
Arachnid Mesh
Ravenfroat
Rare ring dual leech, mana, mf, FCR

CtA/eth Spirit switch

Might Merc: Infinity/CoH/Andy

20 pt in Pierce, rest LF/synergies etc

Wanted to get both 99 FCR and 35 IAS on Javelin switch. In AS there's a lot more switching back and forth between teleport and LF than for cows for example. While my standard builds with faceted shield and teleporting on Spirit switch still was a tiny bit faster, it's negligible and switching weapons so often makes runs less relaxed... guess I'm getting old and lazy. ;) On the build side just compensating for Razotail by maxing Pierce, damage is still more than enough for AS even on P7 despite fewer points in synergies.

Insight Merc is absolutely sufficient, but I saw a couple of broken LI bosses left alive a bit more than I'd like, hence currently using Infinity Merc. The Faith Merc thing Gripphon used at some point could be the best approach overall. Can easily get to 9fpa LF and those broken LI bosses are probably best ignored anyway for the sake of efficiency. Although even without Faith, 2x Titan's (with a spare in inventory) are not self-sustaining for these runs. With Faith Merc that would mean very frequent detours to Charsi, or carrying 3x Titan's. :D

Triple Titan's it is!
That reminds me. Too much Titan swapping. Sorc just goes in, kills and voila.

Dear Host!
Runes from chests won't count for this round! 🤣
Touche. Should have been clearer: "Over the last few days, LK didn't deliver runes for my Soc to make CtA, so I am going with the twinked Hammerdin in CS instead of the untwinked Sorc for Round 3." There, much more precise :D

Touche. Should have been clearer: "Over the last few days, LK didn't deliver runes for my Soc to make CtA, so I am going with the twinked Hammerdin in CS instead of the untwinked Sorc for Round 3." There, much more precise :D
I was aware that it might not be related to the Tournament but since it wasn't clear I couldn't lose the oppurtunity to tease you a bit. :D

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasB
Please state if you are running v1.07, 1.08, 1.09, or D2R.
-------------------------
PhineasB
Nagisa (D2R)
Excalibur (D2R)
ffs
HanShotFirst (D2R)
Kstil3227 (D2R)
Silvio415
Swamigoon
LouB 1.14
Gripphon
abridged (D2R)
Jamie 1.14d OGD2
Kartongen
maxicek (D2R)
WoRG (1.07 HC)
m4ke
zemaj
-------------------------

Hopefully I didn't miss some window for sign-ups, or some such...

I have been keeping an (apparently neglectful) eye on things, but haven't really felt the need to officially sign up for either Round 1 or 2, and drops from the half-assed 'sets' I did held that a good decision (Trav, for example, yielded a grand total of Ist+Pul for the ~15h I did get done... still reeling a bit from that.) .... but now it is round three, and it is time to see how the "freshly" regeared Fishyzon does under stress-test.
Haven't started marking time yet, but test runs have made it pretty obvious attempting anything over /p5 would be madness... not for difficulty, or even really the extra time it takes to clear, but for the massive piles of junk I feel compelled to sift through, at least lightly. Map is such that it makes reasonable sense to hit all three levels, and have added Throne Room in at times, when it doesn't spawn Stygian Dolls/Horadrim Ancients, or other such bs anyway... even been all masochistic and toughed out the nastier Gloam spawns. Also, Ghosts seem to spawn fairly regularly, so I'm sure that will help over time as well. Unfortunately, so do the Ice Boars or whatever sub-type the suicide-bomber ones that never drop are called... have to just do it and see how it goes, I suppose.

GL HF, everyone! Let's see them Zods!

Reactions: ffs and PhineasB
10 hours in on my set. Might be able to get this set done and have time to start another. Decided to run a FoH Pally in Arcane Sanctuary on P7. 5 qualifiers so far. Hoping for 5 more in the other 10 hours. Runs have been around 6:00-6:30 for all 4 ways. Skipping over small packs and not trying to kite 1-2 ghosts onto the pathways. Only picking up GCs, Rals, Sols, and gems.

Notable drops so far

Terrible Rolled Gheeds (145/11/23)
Seraph's Ammy (2/1)
Terrible Rolled Viper (23@)

Key of Hate Total so far-25

Last edited:
I've just completed 10 hours of CS with my would-be-UT99er Lightning Sorceress.

So far I've found three qualifiers ... which isn't too surprising given how I've been playing.

As I mentioned in the previous RFL threads, the only places that I personally run for runes are LK and Travincal. LK is where I go to get things done. Travincal is where I go to play the lottery (hoping for the high, high runes ... and maybe, maybe, getting something). Anywhere else, I just play like normal and hope that something happens. So, that's what I've been doing. It's not so much been an all out hunt for runes, but rather just playing like normal and hoping that something happens :D . So, how'd I decide to run CS? Well, I can level, find cool stuff, and I do feel that I incidentally find an above average amount of runes there. So far it seems to be working. I'm on track to have a full set to turn in, and I have been finding some cool stuff.

Queue, Cool Stuff:

Some Grailers (for my would-be-UT99er Lightning Sorceress):

A TC 87, off an unbreakable LI unique I bothered to let the merc kill. Good call I guess :) .
233.png
The Grandfather
Colossus Blade
One Hand Damage: 68 - 363
Two Hand Damage: 157 - 499
Durability: 39 of 50
Required Level: 81
Required Strength: 189
Required Dexterity: 110
Fingerprint: 0x140a0e9
Item Level: 88
Version: Resurrected
Indestructible
172% Enhanced Damage
+187 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
50% Bonus to Attack Rating
All Stats +20
+80 to Life

Not the best roll. But good enough for the Grail!

A TC 84, resulting from Diablo bringing down the house. Thanks Big D.
234.png
Ravenlore
Sky Spirit
Defense: 361
Durability: 14 of 20
Required Level: 74
Required Strength: 113
Fingerprint: 0xe4142532
Item Level: 87
+3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
-11% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+7 to Raven (Druid Only)
+132% Enhanced Defense
+27 to Energy
All Resistances +19

Again, not the best roll. And soon it'll have to compete with Flickering Flame ... Um. Yeah. I've never used one, and doubt that this one will see use.

And dropping down to a TC 81:
235.png
Boneflame
Succubus Skull
Defense: 332
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 13 of 20
Required Level: 72
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0x102ee36d
Item Level: 94
15% Chance to cast level 3 Terror when struck
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+126% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +21

Ouch. Oh well. It's still a Grailer for my Lightning Sorceress.

And a TC 78 (I know, I know, am I even trying to impress you?!)
236.png
Arkaine's Valor
Balrog Skin
Defense: 1367
Durability: 27 of 30
Required Level: 85
Required Strength: 165
Fingerprint: 0x6cd73e19
Item Level: 94
+2 to All Skills
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+164% Enhanced Defense
+37 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
Damage Reduced by 12

At last! A nice roll.

Past the Grailers for this character, this was probably the top find:
237.png

This is the third Lightning skiller for my would-be-UT99er. Before updating to D2R v2.4 I rolled 100+ Diablo/Baal GCs to no avail. So, it was nice to find one in the wild! I might use it if I can find the will to give up some now open looting space ...

Anyhow, that's probably enough mediocre finds for now. I'll be back when I've played for another 10 hours, hopefully with a full set of runes!

Edit: Hey, will you look at that. There's now an even 40 set/uniques left in her personal Grail. We're getting there!

Last edited:
About to hit 11 hours in, running 1.07 RoF and CS with Artemis, my 1.07HC Bowie

2 qualifiers at this point... the first dropped on the 2nd run, which was nice after not getting a qualifier until the very end last round...

As 1.07 has no /players command, I'm running in MP games to increase drops... Artemis can handle the increased difficulty, and the lack of static maps isn't really a problem... RoF always has a safe WP in the middle, and CS only really changes on DeSeis and Infector's wings... It's far more relaxed than cows (at this point in round 1, I'd already lost over a dozen levelsitters... this round they haven't ever even been molested, lol), though occasionally DeSeis or Haphasto make things exciting ...1.07 Haphasto is quite scary, actually... Convicted, hits like a runaway train, and blindingly fast (1.07's lack of diminishing returns on FRW affects monsters, too :eek:)... I try to avoid the Hellforge wing of RoF

Non-qualifiers have also been good, and Infector dropped a grailer, Corpsemourn!
RFL2022_3_107Corpsemourn.jpg
Now at Grail-3 in 1.07 (Bane Ash, Naj's Puzzler, Trang's hat)

It was nice to be back in 1.07, where Large Charms can be really great compared to 1.08+
RFL2022_3_GreatLCs.jpg

Of course, 1.07 jewels are almost always worse... this one was especially awful!! Note that it's Scintillating, not Shimmering... and that's a max roll in 1.07! (1.08+ Scintillating is 11-15%... and the GF is 5% below minimum in 1.08+ as well :sick:) But at least jewels are always good for crafting, while 1.08+ LCs are generally just poo...
RFL2022_3_UglyJewel.jpg

WoRG

First set done. 2947 P8 Pindle runs. I got one Grailer, two Qualifiers, 212 Flawless Gems, 28 Jewels and some Sets & Uniques & Charms.

Grailer:
Run #2363 Earth Shifter.jpg

Code:
Fanatic Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x2841a02b
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)
21% Extra Gold from Monsters

Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Required Level: 18
Fingerprint: 0x9ced0106
4% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Spirit Keeper
Earth Spirit
Defense: 428
Required Level: 67
Required Strength: 104
Fingerprint: 0x266df603
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+180% Enhanced Defense
+10% to Maximum Poison Resist
Fire Resist +36%
+10 Lightning Absorb
Cold Absorb 25%

Spirit Keeper
Earth Spirit
Defense: 425
Required Strength: 104
Fingerprint: 0x582895b
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+178% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +40%
+13 Lightning Absorb
Cold Absorb 19%

The Oculus
Swirling Crystal
One Hand Damage: 18 - 42
Durability: 48 of 50
Fingerprint: 0xac50c1a2
25% Chance to cast level 1 Teleport when struck
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+30% Faster Cast Rate
+20% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Vitality
+20 to Energy
All Resistances +20
+5 to Mana after each Kill
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Natalya's Mark
Scissors Suwayyah
One Hand Damage: 120 - 153
Durability: 54 of 68
Required Level: 79
Required Strength: 118
Required Dexterity: 118
Fingerprint: 0x79459c4e
+40% Increased Attack Speed
200% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
+200% Damage to Demons
+200% Damage to Undead
Adds 12 - 17 Fire Damage
Adds 50 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)

Lidless Wall
Grim Shield
Defense: 329
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 59 of 70
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0x62eb9848
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+118% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Energy
Increase Maximum Mana 10%
+5 to Mana after each Kill
+1 to Light Radius

Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x1d119163
+174 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+17 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Raven Frost
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x333db64a
+184 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+20 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Trang-Oul's Girth
Troll Belt
Defense: 150
Durability: 10 of 18
Required Level: 62
Required Strength: 91
Fingerprint: 0x81cf49e
+86 Defense
+66 to Life
Replenish Life +5
+32 to Mana
+30 Maximum Stamina
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements -40%
Set (3 items): Cold Resist +40%

Giant Skull
Bone Visage
Defense: 435
Durability: 22 of 40
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 106
Fingerprint: 0xe5ed164
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
Knockback
+310 Defense
+34 to Strength
1 Sockets (0 used)

Ormus' Robes
Dusk Shroud
Defense: 394
Durability: 18 of 20
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 77
Fingerprint: 0x3a7ff052
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+11% to Cold Skill Damage
+11% to Lightning Skill Damage
+13% to Fire Skill Damage
+3 to Glacial Spike (Sorceress Only)
+13 Defense
Regenerate Mana 11%

Naj's Light Plate
Hellforge Plate
Defense: 789
Durability: 35 of 60
Required Level: 71
Required Strength: 79
Fingerprint: 0x2d2b626f
+1 to All Skills
+300 Defense
+65 to Life
All Resistances +25
45% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
Requirements -60%

Trang-Oul's Guise
Bone Visage
Defense: 215
Durability: 36 of 40
Fingerprint: 0x239552ae
+25% Faster Hit Recovery
+90 Defense
Replenish Life +5
+150 to Mana
Attacker Takes Damage of 20

Blood Raven's Charge
Matriarchal Bow
Two Hand Damage: 63 - 149
Durability: 41 of 48
Required Strength: 87
Required Dexterity: 187
Fingerprint: 0xa64dbfcb
+4 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)
Fires Explosive Arrows or Bolts
219% Enhanced Damage
240% Bonus to Attack Rating
Level 5 Revive (16/30 Charges)

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x4f19d018
100% Chance to cast level 43 Frost Nova when you Level-Up
Adds 24 - 38 Cold Damage Over 0 Secs (3 Frames)
-4% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+5% to Cold Skill Damage

Shadow Killer
Battle Cestus
One Hand Damage: 152 - 177
Durability: 47 of 72
Required Level: 78
Required Strength: 100
Required Dexterity: 100
Fingerprint: 0x5b7ef25d
33% Chance to cast level 8 Frost Nova on striking
Indestructible
182% Enhanced Damage
-25% Target Defense
Freezes target +2
+12 to Mana after each Kill
Ethereal

Baranar's Star
Devil Star
One Hand Damage: 129 - 159
Durability: 39 of 172
Required Strength: 153
Required Dexterity: 44
Fingerprint: 0xdd593e95
+50% Increased Attack Speed
200% Enhanced Damage
200% Bonus to Attack Rating
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 1 - 200 Fire Damage
Adds 1 - 200 Lightning Damage
Adds 1 - 200 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (84 Frames)
+15 to Strength
+15 to Dexterity
+100 Maximum Durability

The Rising Sun
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x555affa1
2% Chance to cast level 16 Meteor when struck
+2 to Fire Skills
Adds 24 - 48 Fire Damage
Replenish Life +10
+6 Absorbs Fire Damage (Based on Character Level)
+4 to Light Radius

Giant Skull
Bone Visage
Defense: 404
Durability: 26 of 40
Fingerprint: 0xfb01d5ac
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
Knockback
+288 Defense
+30 to Strength
1 Sockets (0 used)

Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield
Defense: 478
Chance to Block: 52
Durability: 38 of 50
Required Strength: 89
Fingerprint: 0xc720d539
+2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+30% Faster Block Rate
30% Increased Chance of Blocking
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
+183% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Strength
+20 to Vitality
All Resistances +50

Cranebeak
War Spike
One Hand Damage: 112 - 180
Durability: 23 of 26
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 133
Required Dexterity: 54
Fingerprint: 0x775beed8
276% Enhanced Damage
-25% Target Defense
Adds 1 - 305 Lightning Damage
46% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 8 Raven (2/15 Charges)

Immortal King's Soul Cage
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1001
Durability: 41 of 60
Required Level: 76
Required Strength: 232
Fingerprint: 0x4aaac38d
5% Chance to cast level 5 Enchant when struck
+2 to Combat Skills (Barbarian Only)
+400 Defense
Poison Resist +50%
Set (2 items): +25% Faster Hit Recovery
Set (3 items): Cold Resist +40%
Set (4 items): Fire Resist +40%
Set (5 items): Lightning Resist +40%
Set (6 items): +50% Enhanced Defense

Lacerator
Winged Axe
Throw Damage: 17 - 151
One Hand Damage: 27 - 141
Quantity: 180
Required Level: 68
Required Strength: 96
Required Dexterity: 122
Fingerprint: 0x9fdead4d
33% Chance to cast level 3 Amplify Damage on striking
+30% Increased Attack Speed
153% Enhanced Damage
33% Chance of Open Wounds
Prevent Monster Heal
Hit Causes Monster to Flee 50%
Replenishes quantity

Naj's Puzzler
Elder Staff
Two Hand Damage: 200 - 232
Durability: 20 of 35
Required Level: 78
Required Strength: 44
Required Dexterity: 37
Fingerprint: 0x2316c880
+1 to All Skills
+30% Faster Cast Rate
150% Enhanced Damage
Adds 6 - 45 Lightning Damage
+35 to Energy
+70 to Mana
Level 11 Teleport (44/69 Charges)

Gargoyle's Bite
Winged Harpoon
Throw Damage: 34 - 240
One Hand Damage: 84 - 109
Quantity: 80
Required Level: 70
Required Strength: 76
Required Dexterity: 145
Fingerprint: 0x61b72ccb
212% Enhanced Damage
Adds 293 Poison Damage Over 10 Secs (250 Frames)
11% Life stolen per hit
Replenishes quantity
Level 11 Plague Javelin (27/60 Charges)

Credendum
Mithril Coil
Defense: 111
Durability: 10 of 16
Fingerprint: 0xf152d178
+50 Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Dexterity
All Resistances +15

Djinn Slayer
Ataghan
One Hand Damage: 84 - 149
Durability: 18 of 22
Required Strength: 138
Required Dexterity: 95
Fingerprint: 0x5cb84099
225% Enhanced Damage
+148% Damage to Demons
+249 to Attack Rating against Demons
Adds 250 - 500 Fire Damage
4% Mana stolen per hit
+5 Lightning Absorb
2 Sockets (0 used)

Warshrike
Winged Knife
Throw Damage: 79 - 134
One Hand Damage: 93 - 121
Quantity: 173
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 45
Required Dexterity: 142
Fingerprint: 0xe5e14296
25% Chance to cast level 9 Nova on striking
Piercing Attack
246% Enhanced Damage
50% Deadly Strike
Replenishes quantity

Andariel's Visage
Demonhead
Defense: 353
Durability: 10 of 20
Required Level: 83
Required Strength: 102
Fingerprint: 0x333ab634
15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck
+2 to All Skills
+20% Increased Attack Speed
9% Life stolen per hit
+128% Enhanced Defense
+28 to Strength
Fire Resist -30%
Poison Resist +70%
Level 3 Venom (18/20 Charges)

The Gladiator's Bane
Wire Fleece
Defense: 1303
Durability: 22 of 135
Required Level: 85
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0xc1c4ca4c
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+160% Enhanced Defense
+50 Defense
Damage Reduced by 15
Magic Damage Reduced by 17
Cannot Be Frozen
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
Attacker Takes Damage of 20
+103 Maximum Durability

Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer
Cryptic Sword
One Hand Damage: 12 - 192
Durability: 22 of 44
Required Level: 73
Required Strength: 99
Required Dexterity: 109
Fingerprint: 0xa6deb16
Indestructible
150% Enhanced Damage
+318% Damage to Demons
Adds 25 - 35 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
+5 to Strength
+15 to Dexterity

Naj's Light Plate
Hellforge Plate
Defense: 812
Durability: 50 of 60
Fingerprint: 0x6d5cf7ac
+1 to All Skills
+300 Defense
+65 to Life
All Resistances +25
Requirements -60%

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 130
Durability: 15 of 48
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0xc8c6eca0
+25% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 15 - 25 Damage
+171% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
40% Slower Stamina Drain
Attacker Takes Damage of 10
43% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+30 Maximum Durability

Horizon's Tornado
Scourge
One Hand Damage: 11 - 302
Durability: 46 of 65
Required Level: 64
Required Strength: 100
Required Dexterity: 62
Fingerprint: 0x3eca1164
20% Chance to cast level 15 Tornado on striking
278% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
Slows Target by 20%
Requirements -20%

Rune Master
Ettin Axe
One Hand Damage: 120 - 241
Durability: 17 of 24
Required Strength: 145
Required Dexterity: 45
Fingerprint: 0xc3ed4e3
266% Enhanced Damage
+5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Cannot Be Frozen
5 Sockets (0 used)

Naj's Light Plate
Hellforge Plate
Defense: 734
Durability: 55 of 60
Fingerprint: 0x8d7832b1
+1 to All Skills
+300 Defense
+65 to Life
All Resistances +25
Requirements -60%

Templar's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1833
Durability: 42 of 60
Required Level: 74
Required Strength: 232
Fingerprint: 0x738e4292
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+205% Enhanced Defense
+257 Defense vs. Missile
+12 to Strength
+14 to Vitality
+50 Maximum Stamina

Leviathan
Kraken Shell
Defense: 1597
Durability: 45 of 48
Required Strength: 174
Fingerprint: 0xbd708fb7
Indestructible
+177% Enhanced Defense
+146 Defense
+49 to Strength
Damage Reduced by 18%

Dark Adherent
Dusk Shroud
Defense: 814
Durability: 18 of 20
Required Level: 49
Required Strength: 77
Fingerprint: 0x3a49f690
25% Chance to cast level 3 Nova when struck
Adds 24 - 34 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
+366 Defense
Fire Resist +24%

Arioc's Needle
Hyperion Spear
Two Hand Damage: 106 - 362
Durability: 25 of 30
Required Level: 81
Required Strength: 155
Required Dexterity: 120
Fingerprint: 0xe57f98d5
+3 to All Skills
205% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 394 Poison Damage Over 10 Secs (250 Frames)
50% Deadly Strike

Cranebeak
War Spike
One Hand Damage: 119 - 190
Durability: 20 of 26
Required Strength: 133
Required Dexterity: 54
Fingerprint: 0xaa04870c
297% Enhanced Damage
-25% Target Defense
Adds 1 - 305 Lightning Damage
33% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 8 Raven (12/15 Charges)

Razor's Edge
Tomahawk
One Hand Damage: 101 - 178
Durability: 17 of 28
Required Strength: 125
Required Dexterity: 67
Fingerprint: 0x5af4ff1
208% Enhanced Damage
-33% Target Defense
50% Deadly Strike
50% Chance of Open Wounds

Ribcracker
Quarterstaff
Two Hand Damage: 58 - 158
Durability: 29 of 130
Required Level: 31
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x5f28beca
+50% Faster Hit Recovery
259% Enhanced Damage
Adds 30 - 65 Damage
50% Chance of Crushing Blow
+100% Enhanced Defense
+100 Defense
+15 to Dexterity
+100 Maximum Durability

Carrion Wind
Ring
Required Level: 60
Fingerprint: 0x8ffd6547
10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck
8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking
8% Life stolen per hit
+138 Defense vs. Missile
Poison Resist +55%
10% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
Level 21 Poison Creeper (5/15 Charges)

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0xdba5acb1
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Wraith Flight
Ghost Glaive
Throw Damage: 113 - 321
One Hand Damage: 70 - 227
Quantity: 75
Required Level: 76
Required Dexterity: 127
Fingerprint: 0x9e560088
153% Enhanced Damage
11% Life stolen per hit
+15 to Mana after each Kill
Replenishes quantity
Ethereal

Boneshade
Lich Wand
One Hand Damage: 10 - 31
Durability: 9 of 17
Required Level: 79
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0xcbcae533
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+25% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Bone Spirit (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Bone Spear (Necromancer Only)
+3 to Bone Wall (Necromancer Only)
+5 to Bone Armor (Necromancer Only)
+4 to Teeth (Necromancer Only)

Eschuta's Temper
Eldritch Orb
One Hand Damage: 18 - 50
Durability: 22 of 30
Fingerprint: 0xeb627fe6
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+13% to Lightning Skill Damage
+18% to Fire Skill Damage
+26 to Energy

Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye
Swirling Crystal
One Hand Damage: 18 - 42
Durability: 39 of 50
Fingerprint: 0x69753d8e
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Cold Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Lightning Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Fire Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+10 to Energy
+57 to Life
+77 to Mana
Set (2 items): +1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Set (3 items): -15% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Set (4 items): -15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Set (5 items): +15% to Cold Skill Damage

Cerebus' Bite
Blood Spirit
Defense: 346
Durability: 11 of 20
Required Strength: 86
Fingerprint: 0x89fe14bd
+3 to Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only)
107% Bonus to Attack Rating
10% Life stolen per hit
33% Chance of Open Wounds
+2 to Feral Rage (Druid Only)
+137% Enhanced Defense

Hellslayer
Decapitator
Two Hand Damage: 98 - 582
Durability: 26 of 40
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 189
Required Dexterity: 33
Fingerprint: 0x7d3ae058
10% Chance to cast level 19 Fire Ball on attack
100% Enhanced Damage
+225% Enhanced Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
Adds 150 - 250 Fire Damage
+37 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
+37 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
+25 to Life

Guardian Angel
Templar Coat
Defense: 786
Durability: 38 of 60
Required Strength: 118
Fingerprint: 0x72e2408
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
+30% Faster Block Rate
20% Increased Chance of Blocking
+187 to Attack Rating against Demons (Based on Character Level)
+186% Enhanced Defense
+15% to Maximum Poison Resist
+15% to Maximum Cold Resist
+15% to Maximum Lightning Resist
+15% to Maximum Fire Resist
+4 to Light Radius

Earth Shifter
Thunder Maul
Two Hand Damage: 128 - 702
Durability: 46 of 60
Required Level: 69
Required Strength: 253
Fingerprint: 0x6fd84102
25% Chance to cast level 14 Fissure on striking
+7 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
+10% Increased Attack Speed
+10% Faster Cast Rate
290% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
Level 14 Volcano (14/30 Charges)

The Cranium Basher
Thunder Maul
Two Hand Damage: 128 - 612
Durability: 57 of 60
Required Level: 87
Required Strength: 253
Fingerprint: 0x597e58bb
4% Chance to cast level 1 Amplify Damage on striking
Indestructible
+20% Increased Attack Speed
229% Enhanced Damage
Adds 20 - 20 Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
75% Chance of Crushing Blow
+25 to Strength
All Resistances +25

My Sorc leveled from ~92,4 to 94,6, Hazade didn't die once. I'll do next set the same with another Sorc.

m4ke

Just shy of 3 h in so far. Both have low amount of time right now, and other things pulling my interests. But I am trying to put in some hours at least.

Rune luck is horrible, but when you are dirt poor alot of things can make you excited.

RBkGddZ.jpg

about 1/3 of the way through, 1 barely qualifier :)censored:)

I should be able to finish 1 session, hoping for 2nd; on this first one I'm running everywhere and getting used to my respec'ed sorc (now light). The damage improvement is nice, and she's setup for rune hunting, but still testing things out and getting a feel

Interesting non-qualifiers / some items I haven't found yet - after the transfer of go-mule, I'm trying to double-check stuff before I horde them lol

Screenshot020.png

low ice facet
Screenshot021.png

2nd backup shako :)
Screenshot028.png

Screenshot029.png

Screenshot030.png

Screenshot031.png

Screenshot032.png

and finally... meph chest hits! :LOL:
Screenshot009.png

Reactions: PhineasB and Zyr