1.10a Fireballsorc

d2lover

Guide Author
Oct 8, 2019
I can twink her a little with stuff from 1.07, also I will defenitely make the cheap CTA for her, which costs Mal+Ist I believe

Any suggestions on the gear?
I thought about:

1.07 Wizspike no socket until I have CTA
1.07 4s armor with something else stuffed with Topazes, maybe Poisonlength reduction?
1.07 Shako OR simply gemmed helmet, until she finds Shako herself (which has mana then, which I feel is better)
Goldwrap
cheap mf shield, rhyme, splendor or set Kiteshield
Magefist
Mf rings, maybe a SoJ
some juicy Prismatic cube amulet, don't have it yet, but +2 fire should be doable
Inventory Skillers and maybe fireres charms

Merc: Barbarian?

Skillpoint allocation: fireball+synergies+mastery MAX

1.10a doesn't have spirit RW so our standards for sorcs change. I have Wizzy and Magefists to reach 65 fcr breakpoint and rest is in MF. 3 Part tals (from 1.07 so no fcr) 1.10a Shako(yes, it's better than 1.07 one), Rhyme shield, 2 Nagels and WTs. Invenotry filled with random small charms with MF, even some 4MF 1.07 ones. It's enough to easily kill Andy on p3, but p5 is just viable with this few +skills. 1.10a CtA is 100% worth it and can't recommend it enough. Meteor + 4 FB, meteor + 4 FB should kill Andy unless shit gets in the way of fireballs.
Merc should be act 2 Holy freeze with as much survivability that you can get. 1.07 Gaze and Shaftstop/Duriel's/Guardian Angel. Best weapon is probably eth Kelpie which really incapacitates Andy or 1.10a Crescent Moon for static and general more dmg/better leech. Bear in mind that you can't hire high level merc there and it would need to be leveled with you. It's super annoying.

You can't go wrong with what Froz suggested.

Personally I like TR weapon/belt/ammy with Skullders and Lidless Wall. Merc is Prayer with Venom Ward armor. Give him a big stick with plenty of life leech and you are good to go. I don't even use CtA.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High