1.09 superchests?

The fact there might be a change in the nodrop value from players 8 to players 9 and no changes afterwards. Meaning if the formulea is capped after players 9 instead of 7 all remaining patterns would be the same. This means for example (fictional numbers!!) if players 7-8 has 5% no drop on the chests and players 9-64 3% nodrop the patterns would be identical. If the nodrop decreases after players 9 and 10 we are talking about scenario 3.

I believe there might be a fourth scenario, where the nodrop influences superchest drops, but reaches a minimum value somewhere inbetween 7/8 and 63/64. I have no basis whatsoever in maths or code though =)

^I was thinking the same thing which I think is why I misread treeharl's previous post. But this is all speculation.

If the nodrop works with full rounded integers you might be right and that 4th scenario is possible. If a no drop of 1,36% and 1,27% (example numbers!!) applies both as exact numbers instead of a rounded number, (1%) it is scenario 3. If rounding applies the 4rd scenario you posted might be true indeed, good post!

First before anything gets tested I would like to ask the cracks if anything related to tc's changed from 1.09 to 1.10. If any droprate has changed it has different patterns, if not it has the same patterns as 1.10 - 1.12 and we could use the old LK scource as testing matrial

I spent years investigating 1.09, but I never did any robust testing of superchests. However, from what I remember, drop rates max out at P8, so I would not expect to see any better patterns for anything over P8 for LK superchests. Vex drop is better than 1:6000 from Countess, so she's the hands-down best source for anything up to Vex. I imagine superchests work similarly in 1.09 as 1.10+, but with fewer HR patterns.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High