Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

Hey @Gorny, while you were out delivering pizza,, you uh, hear anything at Zemaj’s House? You didn’t put one of the neighbors in the oven again did you?? I thought we had an ordinance about after poor Mrs Grimm has that accident with her grand niece Gretel. Really decreased the value of that home I must say and reflected poorly on that neighborhood.

I was actually playing the peeping tom with a flashlight at @Leopold Stotch 's place.
I think Gorny delivered a pizza full of lead to Zemaj's house.

But you know, I have no basis for my claim, so lets have some morning coffee shall we. :coffee:
Hey @Pyrotechnician , My pizzas contain only the finest ingredients, no lead there!

I know I'm not Noodle, but I'd also like to point out the item mechanic. It's quite possible Zemaj was NOT town, and in fact was the one attempting to perform a hit, but had a lower powered item.

This is gonna be tough.
This is true. But it's too early to tell one way or the other.

Does anyone happen to have one of those aluminum trash cans and a wooden stick about six feet long?

I don't want to be completely out of bounds here, but perhaps we should focus on killing the mafia and not the town. Revolutionary, I know.

It ended World War I, but not World War II to be fair. An more civilized age. Spot of tea, anyone?

Screw it.

*Takes aluminum garbage can and stuffs it over Noodle's head, and then whacks garbage can solidly with stick, causing Noodle to vibrate and flail around all over the place*

Hope that accomplishes something.

3/4 time, huh, ,maybe mix it up, get a little jazzy, I've always liked 7/8. Go for it.

I know I'm not Noodle, but I'd also like to point out the item mechanic. It's quite possible Zemaj was NOT town, and in fact was the one attempting to perform a hit, but had a lower powered item.

This is gonna be tough.
Nice attempt at sewing confusing my dear logout, but the opening day post says specifically that he was town. I was trying to make a joke since Noodle was obviously making a joke. But it seems you have neglected to read the game thread because maybe you already knew what Zemaj was going to be?

This is true. But it's too early to tell one way or the other.
Gorny is also conveniently ignoring facts already present in the opening day post. Logout/Gorny scum team confirmed?

Gorny is even peeping in Leo's windows. I think Zokar would be very unhappy about this.

And there I thought @Gorny was going for an Oscar the Grouch Halloween costume or something.

@Pyrotechnician, @Gorny was busy peeping through @Leopold Stotch ’s windows to watch the latest Borat movie because he’s too cheap to pay for it, can’t blame him for not reading the day chat, I hear it’s a funny movie.

Holy f I missed that. Yeah, my bad. No attempt at sewing confusion intended, sorry about that.

Your aggressiveness here is uncharacteristic of your play last game, where you were confirmed town.

And there I thought @Gorny was going for an Oscar the Grouch Halloween costume or something.

@Pyrotechnician, @Gorny was busy peeping through @Leopold Stotch ’s windows to watch the latest Borat movie because he’s too cheap to pay for it, can’t blame him for not reading the day chat, I hear it’s a funny movie.

He was too busy peeping in windows, so he couldn't be bothered to read the day chat? Does that mean he was too busy reading the mafia chat with you?

Holy f I missed that. Yeah, my bad. No attempt at sewing confusion intended, sorry about that.

Your aggressiveness here is uncharacteristic of your play last game, where you were confirmed town.

When you get to be "confirmed town" you sometimes get lazy, the last game was also straight up before/during the October 15th tax filing deadline, so I didn't have as much time to commit.

Besides, all the useless posts were boring me a little, lets make things more exciting!

He was too busy peeping in windows, so he couldn't be bothered to read the day chat? Does that mean he was too busy reading the mafia chat with you?

When you get to be "confirmed town" you sometimes get lazy, the last game was also straight up before/during the October 15th tax filing deadline, so I didn't have as much time to commit.

Besides, all the useless posts were boring me a little, lets make things more exciting!

I have no chat of any kind involving Huckit.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High