The Weather Outside Is Frightful! Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game - Day 4 (Game over - Scum Win)

Hey thanks, yeah after reading what you put in the dead-thread I am too. @Zhao_Yue yeah I'm glad no one else pushed about your death. I read that, almost commented, then decided just to see if anyone else pushes about it.
You had so many mafia tells yet no one paid any attention to you. I knew you had a good chance of winning early on.
Hindsight 20/20 and all.. but it would have been really beneficial if everyone (doc included) stepped up and shared. We would have at least had a decision to make between coju and myself. I think we would have prolly made the wrong decision, but at least that would have been on the right track.
Leo's strategy on the last day to reveal all town rolls and try to get the mafia by process of elimination was an excellent strategy. Many good ideas were mentioned throughout the game, but a lack of commitment from the team townie.

I believed Leo.
I was wondering what would have happened is Leo investigated a particular player and got the reverse result and then another night, investigated the same player but was protected by the doc, giving her a normal result.

Still think chaos would have ensued.

@Zhao_Yue @Skjolde , you’ll see the chat, but yeah, i would’ve thought to kill Noodle or D2DC first but your participation and analysis was sharp, and you were too dangerous to live :p I hope to play with both of you again soon!

Cheers, your team made the right choices!

Thanks for hosting Gorny!

It is fun how everything seems so clear and obvious in hindsight but yet you can know while playing that nothing made sense and you felt like you had no clue what was going on.

My biggest mistake was underestimating the number of mafia. I should have tried to force name claiming a little harder, and possibly not having a D1 lynch affected the game quite a bit. In hindsight, getting rid of BH on D1 would have helped an awful lot.

So town had a cop who was insane, unless acted upon by a doctor, and mafia had a godfather. How dirty! I am sure it would have balanced out quite a bit had some of McClane's extra powers had been unlocked.

I could do a 1:00 or 2:00 pm (EST) for EoD. How would that work for everyone?
@d2lover?

UTC - 5.

For my own, which is Paris, EST is Paris - 6, so I have to add 6.

1-2PM makes it 7-8PM.

On my side it is working great.

Last edited:
Reactions: D2DC
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High