The Sexiest Item I Own

@superdave I thought I included a specific rule about not posting two godly items just to show off. Sure the bow is nice (if you are into that kind of thing), but it pales in comparison to the sash. I'm almost tempted to disregard your post just because of the needless bragging.
I think you may be right. The sash probably wins. I mean without that, I doubt I could have full cleared P8 HC. The sash saved Anna_Goanna's ass countless times.

Reactions: PhineasB and D2DC
@frozzzen Nevermind the claws... Strong Wtf moment when I saw that 7k life.

Nothing on topic yet. I'll get back to this later.

He's already one item over the limit so he can't post the roll on his beta CtA :cry: I'm assuming the Shako is 1.07 as well, no clue how else so much life would even be remotely possible.

• Haha
Reactions: Albatross
@Serdash Although those are both cool, the point of this thread is to pick one single item to display. If people start posting multiples, this just becomes another item find thread. That already exists, and the forum doesn't need another. I can't make you, but I would appreciate it if you edit the post and pick the one item you find the sexiest.

The Rise of Serdash

Reactions: Kinkara
I think it has to be this for me:
Pestilence - Imgur.jpg
Rolled by my untwinked 99er Pestilence, who happened to be a Poisonmancer. This was almost right after he found a 2/2/43 DWeb in the Pit, before which he had found two PnB of Vita (40 and 39) in LK. He had already gotten better drops than could be expected, and this (within first 11 crafts after hitting 93) was just amazing. I still vividly remember the shock of looking at the screen as I worked left to right selling the crafts back and seeing this.

Going to sell screen is three whole extra mouse clicks when you assume you will sell all the crafts in the set back ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High