The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Some clown posted a link to a clearly hacked together website that asked for bnet passwords. The threads were taken down within about 15 minutes, so good job to whoever was burning the midnight oil.:thumbsup:

Although...Maybe we should have given them all of our mule trade accounts. Let them sift through a few hundred empties.:laugh:

What I can say is that something has given me cause to use an avatar that I retired years ago.

Mine's a little dusty from being in storage for so long.

What I can say is that something has given me cause to use an avatar that I retired years ago.
Years ago? I remember you with that one not so long ago, early last year maybe.

Edit: Nevermind, that one's different.
Mine's a little dusty from being in storage for so long.
Something is definately wrong...you changed yours too! :shocked: What is that thing supposed to be anyway?

I think it's the dark version of C3PO.

Crowd Control, TurbulentTurtle, Dii Legend:

In spite of the fact that all three of you are uncultured heathens, I still love you and thank you for cheering me up this morning.

Yay, my job here is done! :jig:

Uncultured? Turb is into anime, CC is into like sports, or something...and I'm into..well, not either of those. Let's just say I "live in my own little world." :laugh:

So who, or what, is it supposed to be? The image is too small to make out in great detail without my glasses. It does seem to resemble R2-D2 though. And what made you decide to change after having the same one for so long? Everytime I see it, I think of Dacar. :tongue:

*Exterminates the buffoons*

I haven't seen a full episode of Doctor Who in my life and even I know whats in Dredd's avatar...

Ahh, what a trip down memory lane it is to see them again, even if it is a mod conspiracy.

On second thought, maybe his 'tar is some sort of building or something. :scratch:

Edit: @ Minas ~ Maybe that's why it keeps making me think of Dacar, though I still don't know what it is. :badteeth: Does the elevator time-machine thingie (the name escapes me at the moment...) get an "upgrade" at some point or...?

Ack! Invisible mod powers!
Yeah, you were pretty close in your other post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalek

I think the only reason I knew where it was from was because there was a discussion about what was in Dredd's avatar a few years ago.

Let's just say I "live in my own little world." :laugh:

Don't we all? :smiley:

TurbulentTurtle said:
Maybe I should start up the Dredd Fanclub...

I don't think I'd live up to the hype. Let's just be pals.

Say ... since you're into anime, by any chance do you happen to play Scarlet Weather Rhapsody?

Touhou Game?!!? Hell Yeah I Do.
Actually I only play the shooters. Imperishable Night and Shoot the Bullet are my personal favourites.
I'm a big fan of Touhou though. I love the doujin albums that come out for that game.

TurbulentTurtle said:
Actually I only play the shooters.

Bah! Thanks anyway.

Wish I could find somebody to practice with so I could get my timings down and get more proficient with my attacks. The game has no practice mode and the sole friend I play with tends to be a little too bloodthirsty to let me learn; thus I spend more time blocking/grazing and not enough time learning how to chain attacks together.

I like Imperishable Night too.

I'm rambling ... I better get outta here. :grin:

I bet you could get Sera to play, though once she gets into a game, she REALLY gets into it.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High