Sup

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Duck is back!

Fools live happier lives so if you can't claim wisdom, you can at least embrace being a jolly old(er) fool. 🤡

That sounded a lot more clever before I typed it out.

Welcome back!

Thanks! Every now and then, I've sometimes wondered what happened to everyone from the old forum. You must be old af by now right? :ROFLMAO:

Thanks! Every now and then, I've sometimes wondered what happened to everyone from the old forum. You must be old af by now right? :ROFLMAO:
Yes but I still get carded for booze/tobacco so I get the worst of both worlds.

Turb dropped by some time ago to say hi.
Haven't talked to Qbi in at least ten years. Hope she's doing well.
Xenon doesn't lurk these boards anymore but she's doing great and hasn't changed at all.
Uncle_Mike was around for a bit but I was serving jury duty at the time and completely missed him.

I feel like I'm missing a lot of people but [insert old age/durf excuse here].

Reactions: Leopold Stotch

Xenon doesn't lurk these boards anymore but she's doing great and hasn't changed at all.
Uncle_Mike was around for a bit but I was serving jury duty at the time and completely missed him.

I feel like I'm missing a lot of people but [insert old age/durf excuse here].
I'm kinda still here :) Sup Evrae! I also PMed you back in November 2021 to let you know how things were in my neck of the woods.

Reactions: Dredd
I'm quitting smoking since I'm 16. It's the easiest thing in the world, I succeeded about 5 times!

I'm quitting smoking since I'm 16. It's the easiest thing in the world, I succeeded about 5 times!
I tried it for a while in my late teens and then again in my very early 20's and then decided it wasn't for me.

Haven't smoked in 24 years

• Love
Okay soooo....

1.) Tell me your skincare routine and
2.) I thought you were trying to quit smoking?! I understand though; addiction is a bitch.
1) Stay out of the sun (I'm a night creature so that's easy) + genetics (probably)
2) I did quit smoking cigarettes two or three years ago ($300/m habit) but I still smoke cigars. Why? They go well with scotch, bourbon and IPAs.

• Love
Skincare routine, WTF? I'm washing myself as often and thoroughly as it appears appropriate to me.

The Asian genes will guarantee I will continue to get carded for at least another 15 years.

Ngl, I kinda miss them.

I'm kinda still here :) Sup Evrae! I also PMed you back in November 2021 to let you know how things were in my neck of the woods.
Hope you're doing well! I was in the country of your people a few years ago in 2019 (stayed a few nights in Krakow). Where did you PM me? I don't think I received it.

I tried it for a while in my late teens and then again in my very early 20's and then decided it wasn't for me.
I tried it once too in my late teens then realized my cheapass would never pay to continue the habit. Plus, tasted kinda nasty.

Hope you're doing well! I was in the country of your people a few years ago in 2019 (stayed a few nights in Krakow). Where did you PM me? I don't think I received it.
I hope the people of my country treated you well :) I actually PMed Dredd, that was a confusing post.

1) Stay out of the sun (I'm a night creature so that's easy) + genetics (probably)
2) I did quit smoking cigarettes two or three years ago ($300/m habit) but I still smoke cigars. Why? They go well with scotch, bourbon and IPAs.

Ugh not IPAs! XD I actually don't think I've ever had bourbon? Def can't have any now but maybe in the future, what would you recommend? Zokar has and while I don't think he hates it, it's not a good drink too get drunk off of lmao! Oh those were hilarious nights.
Skincare routine, WTF? I'm washing myself as often and thoroughly as it appears appropriate to me.

Boy, you gotta take care of that face too!! Exfoliate,tone, moisturize!! But as long as you are washing your booty hole and the rest of ya, you got a good start. 😉

Ugh not IPAs! XD I actually don't think I've ever had bourbon? Def can't have any now but maybe in the future, what would you recommend? Zokar has and while I don't think he hates it, it's not a good drink too get drunk off of lmao! Oh those were hilarious nights.

Boy, you gotta take care of that face too!! Exfoliate,tone, moisturize!! But as long as you are washing your booty hole and the rest of ya, you got a good start. 😉
Use sandpaper

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High