• A quick note to everyone that your accounts function on all the "Pure" sites and forums. Your universal login will allow you to post in your main community forum whether it be Diablo, Cyberpunk 2077, or PureDMG. Your account also allows you to login to their respective main websites for comment posting. Simple!

Video/Shots Star Wars: Squadrons gameplay reveal trailer - I'm in!

PCGeek

May 15, 2020
OK! So this looks really good as far as gameplay is concerned. Bringing back all the shield/engine/weapons balance stuff from the old games. Excellent move in my opinion and should offer more strategy in fights. Best this on show at EA play tonight :)

Reactions: Elly

Rush

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 12, 2020
I love the fact it's going back to the original games as you say. X-Wing and Tie Fighter are such classics. My main concern is the length of the campaign. I hope it's a decent length and it won't shunt you into multiplayer too quickly. It looks gorgeous though.

PCGeek

May 15, 2020
They seem a little sketchy on the campaigns so you may be right. I hope note but it wouldn't surprise me. That would be disappointing.

Elly

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 27, 2019
www.purediablo.com
I think this will be great on VR and I think because there is a HUD motion sickness should not be an issue.

I can see people buying headsets just for this. Also, you get an advantage over a screen because you can head track your targets.