SPF Hall of Records

Got around to reviewing the remaining recordings from MFO and this was the best set.

SC Berserk Barbarian
Category: P1 Pit
Average run time: 53.18 seconds (44m19s total)
Average boss number: 8.56 (428 total)
MF: 746/596
Find Item: 55%
Seconds/Bosspack: 6.213
Efficiency: 4.008
Adjusted efficiency: 1.415

Gear unchanged from previous entries
Shako Cham
Enigma
39/393 Grief PB
180 MF PB
HLW
Arach
40 MF Chancies
50 MF WT
74/30 Nagel
40 MF Magic ring
Switch: Hoto, Wizzy Ist

Merc: Insight GT, Cham'ed Andy's, 60 IAS jeweled armor with some ED

Max vita build with dex for PB and rest vit.

Some notes below:
I had sets with higher density during MFO, but somehow in this one I had actually okay S&E times, especially in the beginning it was mostly fast. First ~30 runs or so averaged 8.8 bosses – really nice start! Higher density like that does help my S&E issues because runs are just a bit longer, and the first half had many 9+ runs. Still there were a few shorter ones with costly S&E deays also during the first 30 runs.

Then during the second half I only had ~8.1 average, and those super painful S&E times added up and made my blood boil... even though I was just counting bosses and not even playing. :D

As for cosmetics, I skipped a couple of individual champion Devilkins (counted the packs) and 3 (!) boss kills that I only saw in the recording (not counted ofc). It appears concentration could have been better in general, screwed up a few times with misclicks/weapon swapping etc., also I had to repair Arachnid Mesh towards the end...

But overall pretty good set.

Considering the great density in the first half, I'm thinking maybe it's possible for me to get to sub 1.4 after all. Disregarding S&E issues and just assuming 53.18s run times like here, I would need 8.67 boss average to get there with my setup. That's possible on this map, but over 50 runs it requires a good amount of luck along with S&E times not screwing things up. Probably needs more tries than I have time or motivation for right now. :) Don't really feel like Pit Berserker fow now, played him a lot these last few weeks. But I went from 1.57 to 1.41 within a few hundred runs since I picked him up again, and majority of MFO runs was below 1.45 in any case (except for stretches with really bad density). So it seems in reach, and I'm sure I'll attempt the grind at some point.

Currently playing some AT Sorc and looking to improve another Barb's Pit map to go for some Singer action. Hope to find a nice map and the time get another entry with him soon, as well as with AT Sorc.

Congrats, you've done it :) I wonder if Fabian is lurking around? Maybe the recent upset pulls him back in.

I also like this AT resurgence. Almost done with leveling to 98 (pro tip: it doesn't go fast if you keep dying), then I'll have another go at getting a better AT entry.

That is a really good set. I wonder if you would beat me if you exclude excessive loading times, that repairing stuff and killed those elites you missed ^^ I think it would be really close. After i've seen all those entries and learnt about your maps, i am pretty sure you can brute force that sub 1,4 and even top 1 score. It will take quite a lot of time though. Unless you get lucky with the spawns.

I have doing the same thing i did with my barb but now with sorc in my head. It won't take too long to lvl her up, but getting efficient in AT is a different story. I've never farmed that area competitively, so my skill is way worse comparing to pits. The other problem is getting all that gear she requires. I won't farm LK that much, so mf SCs will be tough to gather. Death's fathom isn't an easy thing to come by either and you need some decent roll on top of it. Sorc also needs more socket quests than barb. I would have to sacrifice 25 mf on top of lacking a lot of mf because of bad SCs or having chamed merc's helmet. It should be way tougher, but still very interesting to do ^^

Reactions: ffs
That is a really good set. I wonder if you would beat me if you exclude excessive loading times, that repairing stuff and killed those elites you missed ^^ I think it would be really close. After i've seen all those entries and learnt about your maps, i am pretty sure you can brute force that sub 1,4 and even top 1 score. It will take quite a lot of time though. Unless you get lucky with the spawns.
I would have needed to save 20 seconds overall to get below 1.4 with above numbers, or 0.4 seconds per run... yeah, sounds like adding up those things you mentioned could have been enough indeed... Such is life. :) S&E were actually OK for 70-80% of the runs I'd say, way better than what I experienced as "normal". Like I said I'll be taking a small break from Berserker, but sooner or later I'll tackle it for sure.

I have doing the same thing i did with my barb but now with sorc in my head. It won't take too long to lvl her up, but getting efficient in AT is a different story. I've never farmed that area competitively, so my skill is way worse comparing to pits. The other problem is getting all that gear she requires. I won't farm LK that much, so mf SCs will be tough to gather. Death's fathom isn't an easy thing to come by either and you need some decent roll on top of it. Sorc also needs more socket quests than barb. I would have to sacrifice 25 mf on top of lacking a lot of mf because of bad SCs or having chamed merc's helmet. It should be way tougher, but still very interesting to do ^^
Sounds great! IMO she doesn't necessarily require many socket quests. The Fathom+ Tal Rasha route does, and it is a great standard setup, but of all the setups I tried recently I found there are more promising options. I posted about my original 180 MF sword setup here a while ago, and a follow-up in this post-MFO post. You can check it out for some ideas. Long story short, I always use Enigma now on AT Blizzy, my #1 choice for her at this point, either with Fathom or 180 MF sword. Depending on available gear I think DFathom + Enigma has a slight edge and doesn't require 20 FCR amulet. Also Fathom roll is almost irrelevant with that gearing approach, it will hit all relevant damage breakpoints automatically unless the roll is really bad. Enigma + 180 MF sword is also really strong, but it requires a good craft amulet and many MF/resist charms. In any case 3 socket quests are enough if you go for setups with Enigma.

Speaking of AT:

I think it's also high time that someone challenges Gripphon's #1 score with Barb. I experience no S&E lag there, for sure when runs are above 30s or so, and the build showed potential to even surpass Pit Berserker. I'll check some AT maps on my Barbs to see whether there's anything worth running.

Reactions: Luhkoh and ResTTe
I was thinking about respecing my barb for AT too. I can easly go and try to roll some good map. My problem was that this build is a mystery and you can try so many different things that it pushes me away a little bit. As i mentioned, my AT skill is very bad, so it would be hard for me to test different setups properly. I would have to become good first and than play with different gearing options. That's one of the reasons why i wanted @Luhkoh to make AT barb simulator ^^

Reactions: Luhkoh
It won't take too long to lvl her up, but getting efficient in AT is a different story. I've never farmed that area competitively, so my skill is way worse comparing to pits. The other problem is getting all that gear she requires. I won't farm LK that much, so mf SCs will be tough to gather.

Got a guide focused on efficient AT running in mind, it should help with the first part. Might even finish it before you figure out everything on your own :D

You are right about charms being an issue. I avoid cows, skipped LK/Trav, and after years of area runs still don't have a full 7MF set.
I probably found more Fathoms than 10+ res/7MF charms.

Reactions: ResTTe and Luhkoh
I can always brute force it like i did with pitzerker XD I remember grinding my ass off just to get sub 2. Then i got like 1,8 because of a better map. Then was going hard for that consistent 1,6+ and i am now at consistent sub 1,5 when i decide to focus. My typical farming is like 1,7+, but i pick up literally everything you can think of and i just as lazy as it's possible XD AT is a different story though. I remember seeing some strat that included casting blizz in 1 room, going to the other one, killing the bosses there and then comming back to the first room to check the drops. That blew my mind a little bit XD I am used to point and kill packs on my way, so a gameplay like this is a totally different experience to me. Maybe that's why i was pretty lame at AT farming ^^

I found 17 7 mf SCs on my barb (+1 with cold dmg). That's with all those LK runs, baalruns, nihla and other stuff i did. That's a lot of hours. The highest res i have is 9. Not a single 10+. Most of them are 5/6 mf with 6/7 res. I have some good mana charms though. Most of them are 10+ mana. I have 78 mana total from 7 charms. That's quite a lot imo. I also have some AR/DMG ones and pure AR too with 32/7, 2/14/6 and 1/10/6 being the best. Those and 9/6 one are actually the only ones i have XD I could just go LK and farm some, but it's just not worth it. I don't loose that much because of lacking MF. Maybe i will have to in the future though, who knows...

Last edited:
I remember seeing some strat that included casting blizz in 1 room, going to the other one, killing the bosses there and then comming back to th first room to check the drops. That blew my mind a little bit XD I am used to point and kill packs on my way, so a gameplay like this is a totally different experience to me. Maybe that's why i was pretty lame at AT farming ^^

That's was Albatross' iirc

That's was Albatross' iirc

Might have been a video of my run, but I'm certain the strat itself is pretty old. It's also necessary to get good times :) There are more "mini strategies" like this when running AT, all of which I'd like to cover in the guide.

Btw, both of my HoR videos (2.x and 1.77 adjef) are really dated. I'm actually using 63 FCR on both, no idea why I never ran the second map with 105, maybe my gear wasn't good enough at the time. I'll try to record something better tomorrow. Not that much has changed in 2 years, but I've got a new map and better gear now.

Reactions: Kinkara and Luhkoh
Definitely you don't just stand there and do nothing while Blizzard is on cooldown :D either you shoot some Ice Blasts if a second boss is outside Blizzard range, or scout around the corner with teleport. It's not very complicated though, one gets used to it quickly, in the end it's more about learning the map than anything else.

Luhkoh running Fire Sorc during MFO made me want to have a closer look at her, too. I think vs. Invaders one can use the same cooldown approach with Meteor. Drop a Meteor on Invader boss, cast a few statics, hit some other boss with FB etc....

So far I've just been playing her casually but she's definitely a really good AT runner. I'm in the process of checking breakpoints for fire damage. Think I'll give her a serious shot once I have a better idea of target damage range and accordingly what gear to use.

Reactions: ResTTe and Pb_pal
@ffs Nice! Go go! She's great, but I did find the fizz sorc who had a blizzard backup to be both better and nicer to play than regular fire. I'm excited to see how it goes!

@ResTTe I am no pro, but yeah I find that multitasking during blizz cooldown stuff fascinating. The most frequently used thing I've taken away is if there are two bosses on screen, and one is a horror mage, Drop the blizz on the other boss and just ice blast+telestomp the horror mage. That helps a lot for me. And then there's nano who got a good score basically just playing with blizz and static (and infinity merc) on a low boss count map... Very cool stuff to think about with blizz sorc.

Reactions: ResTTe
No luck today, I forgot my game will randomly crash when OBS is recording. Anyone else has this issue?

Happened on all 3 attempts, the first two crashes already threw me off completely so my last go was pretty meh.
I'll try again tomorrow and be ready to restart the game. OBS continues recording so I just have to account for the lost time when calculating adjef...

At least I got to test the chamface. On paper, its performance is very similar to andariel's, but something felt off and the slow down vs stone skin was noticeable. Now I realized I forgot to include physical resists in Owlie's calculator. Big mistake, considering the two most common cold immunes both have 50%. My feeling was confirmed by the refined simulation, crushing blow really suffers vs high DR and it's the main selling point of the helm.

Therefore I declare chamface a bust. I do not regret making one because it's a great item, but it shouldn't be used in AT.

Edit: forgot to say that the lack of life leech is not an issue because the merc doesn't get hit when he's 9-10 levels above the stuff in AT, but that also means the 30 FHR on GFace never comes into play.

Last edited:
@Albatross I actually didn't consider PR either... although I had a Cham'ed GFace lying around anyway. ;) But I don't understand yet why you came to conclude a big difference.

Just briefly checked the below scenarios values:

Assuming: GPA Insight + 15k HP boss + 1700 defense (3.4k for Stone Skin), in each case roughly the average considering all AT boss types.

25% PR: Andy 1.08s, GFace 1.25s
33% PR: Andy 1.44s, GFace 1.25s
50% PR: Andy 1.8s, GFace 1.66s <--- Embalmed
Stone Skin 75% PR: Andy 3.81s, GFace 3.97s
Stone Skin 83% PR: Andy 5.08.s, GFace 5.96s

Pretty much evens out in my book.

Against the most common cold immune from CE Embalmed GFace is actually faster according to the calc.

There are some big jumps in numbers the calc spits out so those are taken to be with a grain of salt, e.g. it's hard to believe that GFace is 0.16s slower against 75% PR but almost a full second against a mere 8% additional PR. :D When considering other Insight bases, numbers change back and forth just as much. In general all of that is very rough in any case since the calc is simply using averages.

Did you get different numbers? Wonder if I'm missing something...

EDIT: The difference could be due to me using lvl 94 Merc and I assume you used lvl 97? That does turn around a few numbers. For example at 33% PR Andy's is 1.05 and GFace 1.21. But then again for a hypothetical 35% PR it spits out 1.4 for Andy's all of a sudden :) while GFace remains at 1.21.

Long story short, there are major jumps in the numbers so everything should just be treated as a very rough approximation. @Luhkoh is working on a simulator AFAIK. :p

Anyway GFace and Andy seem pretty much on par. Personally I haven't noticed any difference in practice at all. But I've come to like the absence of those annoying poison novas with GFace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Luhkoh
Yup, merc is 98 now. Maybe the calc isn't completely accurate for DR/CB. I got +0.2-0.5s for gface for the stuff I tested.

Plus it feels slower, which I know isn't a reliable metric, but I've seen the merc take down tens of thousands of CIs.

Edit: did you add the 15/30 strength bonus for gface/andar? (insight adds 5 more)
Probably best if I just show you all the params I'm using.

gfaceandy.png

Last edited:
Perhaps adding player settings into CAT consideration to keep it simple. I don't know is my achievement just a result of convenient circumstances. I don't necessarily think p5 is better, it would have been discovered by now and I also tested it and never concluded it is better than p3. Reason why now it seems better is because of running times I reached where

a) every single missclick is felt in running times more
b) on p3 I have many runs in 13s, even 12s region and when that happens, my save/exit time turns into 4 to 5 seconds monster. Such fast running times are less likely on p5 and I definitely didn't have such issues with saving times

If I could have instant saving time, I'm sure I could prove p3 is still at least equal if not better than p5. I'm at maximum potential as long as my average running time is in 15+ seconds region due to s/e times. Same issues with Pindle why I can't push score there much below 15 seconds. So, all of this might be just an incredible convenience due to a) and b) factors and question is can other players actually replicate p5 being considerably stronger than p3. Even if that happens, I would be surprised how I didn't notice it earlier then.

I remember the hurt of this so well. You go all the **** out to shave pieces of a second off run time only to realize that at some threshold the loading screen/delay dicks you by more than what you gained.

e: there’s some beautiful balance to seeing @ffs struggle with save and exit times after the Nihlathak/Pindle stints, though 😭

Last edited:
With discussions about that new MF run counter underway, I've become interested in pushing efficiency with certain chars a bit further. If @maxicek greenlights use of the run counter by @0skros, we might have to decide on whether we want to keep the current boss count system. At the moment we're counting champion packs as one boss pack, irrespective of how many monsters it included. The new run counter actually tracks individual champions as well as elites. Personally I would favor switching to the latter method because it is simply more precise, and the only downside is that existing scores have not been tracked the same way and are a bit less accurate in that regard.

I have a number of upcoming entries in mind. AT Barb, AT Sorc, Pit Berserker and Pit Singer are all on the to do list. :) Let's see when I get around to which of them.

For now I've updated the tables to include Pit category results of @ResTTe (new top score!), @Luhkoh and myself back from around MFO. Let me know if I missed anything or feel free to correct it in any case.

Table Update

Pit P1

Code:
| forum name    | build      | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | Avg time | boss | eff    | adjeff |
|---------------|------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|------|--------|--------|
| ResTTe        | Berserker  | SC    | 727/577 | 55  |   52.380 | 8.58 |  3.939 |  1.398 |
| ffs           | Berserker  | SC    | 746/596 | 55  |   53.180 | 8.56 |  4.008 |  1.415 |
| Fabian        | Berserker  | SC    | 810/660 | 56  |   57.006 | 8.86 |  4.124 |  1.435 |
| Gripphon      | Berserker  | SC    | 776/656 | 55  |   54.690 | 8.54 |  4.132 |  1.444 |
| Gripphon      | Singer     | SC    | 713     | 56  |   59.018 | 8.10 |  4.671 |  1.639 |
| ffs           | Singer     | SC    | 757     | 54  | 1:11.800 | 8.70 |  5.359 |  1.864 |
| Luhkoh        | Berserker  | SC    | 727/577 | 55  | 1:09.968 | 7.38 |  6.118 |  2.172 |
| Grape         | Singer     | SC    | 619     | 56  | 1:11.342 | 7.54 |  6.065 |  2.182 |
| FredOfErik    | Singer     | HC    | 640     | 56  | 1:19.960 | 8.04 |  6.376 |  2.285 |
| Espr          | Meteorb    | SC    | 356     |  0  | 4:08.150 | 8.56 | 28.989 | 11.784 |
Pit P7/8
Code:
| forum name    | build        | HC/SC | MF% | FI% | Avg time | boss | eff   | adjeff |
|---------------|--------------|-------|-----|-----|----------|------|-------|--------|
| Gripphon      | Poisonmancer | SC    | 495 | 0   | 1:08.107 | 7.66 | 8.891 |  3.342 |
AT P1
Code:
| forum name    | build        | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | Avg time | boss | eff   | adjeff |
|---------------|--------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|------|-------|--------|
| Gripphon      | Conc. Barb   | SC    | 598/628 | 55  |   43.043 | 6.33 | 4.387 |  1.585 |
| Albatross     | Blizzard     | SC    | 656     |  0  |   30.955 | 6.22 | 4.989 |  1.770 |
| Corrupted     | Blizzard     | HC    | 619     |  0  |   30.865 | 6.05 | 5.102 |  1.835 |
| Gripphon      | Blizzard     | SC    | 720     |  0  |   32.849 | 6.20 | 5.298 |  1.859 |
| NanoMist      | Blizzard     | SC    | 657     |  0  |   28.280 | 5.33 | 5.306 |  1.888 |
| Nagisa        | Blizzard     | SC    | 631     |  0  |   27.849 | 5.26 | 5.294 |  1.898 |
| Frozzzen      | Blizzard     | SC    | 686     |  0  |   35.420 | 5.62 | 6.300 |  2.226 |
| Gripphon      | Windy        | SC    | 585     |  0  |   39.072 | 6.26 | 6.242 |  2.270 |
WSK P1
Code:
| forum name    | build        | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | Avg time | boss  | eff   | adjeff |
|---------------|--------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|-------|-------|--------|
| Gripphon      | Berserker    | SC    | 425/455 | 54  | 1:47.390 | 10.92 | 6.386 |  2.471 |
City of the Damned p1
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | Avg time | boss | eff   | adjeff |
|---------------|---------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|------|-------|--------|
| Gripphon      | Berserker     | SC    | 715/595 | 55  |   40.690 |  6.4 | 4.102 | 1.456  |
River of Flame p7
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | Avg time | boss | eff    | adjeff |
|---------------|---------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|------|--------|--------|
| Grisu         | Hammerdin     | HC    | 461     | 0   |   57.676 | 5.16 | 11.178 | 4.266  |
Pindle P1
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | Avg time | C.A.T. | adjeff |
|---------------|---------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|--------|--------|
| ffs           | Berserker     | SC    | 714     | 53  |   12.736 |  8.324 |  1.460 |
| ffs           | Concentrate   | SC    | 600/600 | 55  |   12.571 |  8.110 |  1.469 |
| Yng           | Berserker     | SC    | 727     | 53  |   13.687 |  8.945 |  1.563 |
| Fabian        | Berserker     | SC    | 810     | 55  |   14.993 |  9.673 |  1.662 |
| Yng           | Berserker     | SC    | 743     | 53  |   14.773 |  9.656 |  1.682 |
| Gripphon      | Berserker     | SC    | 715/595 | 54  |   15.643 | 10.158 |  1.802 |
| art_vandelay  | FB Sorc       | SC    | 564     |  0  |   12.529 | 12.529 |  2.295 |
| sir_cyclops   | Trapsin       | SC    | 539     |  0  |   14.442 | 14.442 |  2.674 |
| Espr          | Blizzwall     | SC    | 457     |  0  |   20.546 | 20.546 |  3.932 |
| Espr          | LF/FA Zon     | SC    | 244     |  0  |   25.096 | 25.096 |  5.627 |
Pindle P7/8
Code:
|forum name     | build         | HC/SC | MF% | FI% | Avg time | C.A.T. | adjeff |
|---------------|---------------|-------|-----|-----|----------|--------|--------|
| Espr          | Whirlwind     | SC    | 358 | 56  |   20.585 | 13.196 |  2.690 |
| Grape         | Javazon       | SC    | 387 |  0  |   20.313 | 20.313 |  4.046 |
| Gripphon      | Blizzard      | SC    | 876 |  0  |   24.665 | 24.665 |  4.195 |
| Gripphon      | Fissure       | SC    | 912 |  0  |   27.490 | 27.49  |  4.644 |
Travincal P3
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | FI% | gems | Avg time | C.A.T. |
|---------------|---------------|-------|-----|------|----------|--------|
| Gripphon      | Whirlwind     | SC    | 56  | no   |   26.890 | 16.640 |
| Nagisa        | Blizzard      | SC    |  0  | no   |   17.396 | 17.396 |
| Gripphon      | Whirlwind     | SC    | 56  | yes  |   30.660 | 17.867 |
| Gripphon      | Whirlwind     | SC    | 56  | yes  |   29.484 | 18.245 |
| Gripphon      | Blizzard      | SC    |  0  | yes  |   19.127 | 19.127 |
| art_vandelay  | Blizzard      | SC    |  0  | yes  |   19.395 | 19.448 |
| Espr          | Whirlwind     | SC    | 56  | no   |   48.698 | 30.135 |
| Darkthrone    | Whirlwind     | SC    | 55  | no   |   51.007 | 31.780 |
Travincal P5
Code:
| Gripphon      | Blizzard      | SC    | 0   | no   |   15.440 | 14.439 |
Travincal P7/8
Code:
| Frozzzen      | Blizzard      | SC    |  0  | yes  |   24.686 | 24.776 |
| Gripphon      | Blizzard      | SC    |  0  | yes  |   27.540 | 27.641 |
| Grape         | Hammerdin     | SC    |  0  | no   |   43.310 | 43.310 |
LK P7/8 [gems]
Code:
| forum name    | class         | HC/SC | Avg time | C.A.T. |
|---------------|---------------|-------|----------|--------|
| Gripphon      | Sorceress     | SC    |   17.880 | 17.880 |
| Gripphon      | Sorceress     | HC    |   19.594 | 19.594 |
| Espr          | Sorceress     | SC    |   28.426 | 28.426 |
LK P7/8 [non-gems]
Rich (BB code):
| forum name    | class         | HC/SC | Avg time | C.A.T. |
|---------------|---------------|-------|----------|--------|
| Darkthrone    | Sorceress     | SC    |   20.259 | 20.276 |
Mephisto P3+
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC |   | MF% | Avg time | adjeff |
|---------------|---------------|-------|---|-----|----------|--------|
| Yng           | Blizzard      | SC    | 3 | 531 |   20.851 |  7.751 |
| Gripphon      | Blizzard      | SC    | 3 | 750 |   24.560 |  8.557 |
| Darkthrone    | Blizzard      | SC    | 3 | 643 |   24.995 |  8.927 |
| Grape         | Blizzard      | SC    | 3 | 745 |   26.472 |  9.224 |
| Espr          | Blizzard      | HC    | 3 | 403 |   29.869 | 11.759 |
Andariel P3+
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | p | MF% | Avg time | adjeff |
|---------------|---------------|-------|---|-----|----------|--------|
| Gripphon      | Fireball      | SC    | 5 | 399 |   20.348 |  8.043 |
Countess
Code:
forum name    | build         | HC/SC | Avg time |
|---------------|---------------|-------|----------|
| ResTTe        | Pitzerker     | SC    |   26.895 |
| art_vandelay  | L/CL          | SC    |   27.917 |
| Apila         | Nova/ES       | SC    |   34.962 |
| Darkthrone    | Charged Bolt  | SC    |   38.044 |
| Espr          | Meteorb       | SC    |   44.600 |

Nihlathak P8
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | Avg time |   XP/s  |
|---------------|---------------|-------|----------|---------|
| ffs           | Light Sorc    | SC    |   19.785 |    ?    |
| Scrcrw        | Conc. barb    | SC    |   21.555 |    ?    |
| Luhkoh        | Fire Sorc     | SC    |   21.620 |    ?    |
Baal [p8 minions, p3 Baal]
Code:
| Vildecor      | Javazon       | SC    | 2:46.254 |    ?    |
| Gripphon      | Whirlwind     | SC    | 2:56.305 |    ?    |
| Nagisa        | K/T Assassin  | SC    | 2:58.935 |    ?    |
| Cyrax         | Summoner nec  | SC    | 4:10.350 |    ?    |
Lister [p8 minions]
Code:
| Gripphon      | Lightning     | SC    | 1:54.324 |    ?    |
| Gripphon      | Javazon       | SC    | 1:54.753 |    ?    |
| Nagisa        | Lightning     | SC    | 2:02.516 |    ?    |
| Gripphon      | Trapper       | SC    | 2:10.716 |    ?    |
| Nagisa        | Blizz/Lite    | SC    | 2:13.195 |    ?    |
| Gripphon      | Whirlwind     | SC    | 2:25.631 |    ?    |
Fastest run: Baal [p8 minions, p3 Baal]
Rich (BB code):
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | time    | video link |
|---------------|---------------|-------|---------|------------|
| Frozzzen      | Javazon       | SC    | 1:51.00 | YouTube    |
| Nagisa        | K/T Assassin  | SC    | 2:42.47 | YouTube    |
| Gripphon      | Whirlwind     | SC    | 2:47.00 | Youtube    |

Last edited:
Already talked about the new runcounter with Luhkoh. Wasn't particularly excited, cause i grinded out my score and i would have to do it again if i want to stay competitive XD There was also a problem with updating already existing scores. It's either we keep them as they are, sort of "legacy scores" and make new tables or come up with another way to separate them, or we adjust them and keep them with the new ones in the same tables. Adjusting them is a bad idea, cause you will never know how many mobs someone killed and if you want to take like an average number of champions, you will end up with a big error. Would be just better to make a new thread or something i guess.

I can actually count how many elites i killed in my last entry and post the result if it's an approved way to do it.

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High