Smol Vanilla Mafia - Game over, Town Win.

With the lynch of Noodle, the town has won. Congrats guys.

Game over.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuckIt and D2DC
Where’s our flavor text??? How’d he die? Is he really dead or just on this corporeal plane and there is still a noodle ghoul under my bed…

Glad to hear that! Because I don't think I could have voted for either Huck or Snicker tomorrow.. :p
I admit I did listen to your odds argument and decided you were town and I would try to pick between Noodle and Snicker to push them. I was nervous if I embraced it too strongly then it would look like mafia trying to join Team Town. I focused on Noodle just because he is an experienced player and depending on how he responded to your suggestion it would push me to vote snicker who was a big question mark for me. When he said nothing, even tho that’s Noodles MO, it seemed like we had to vote for him….

Reactions: D2DC
Where’s our flavor text??? How’d he die? Is he really dead or just on this corporeal plane and there is still a noodle ghoul under my bed…
HE dried up like last week's linguine.

Reactions: HuckIt
Convo with Noodle:

You drew the sole mafia goon role.

Have fun storming the castle!

Thread is here: https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/smol-vanilla-mafia-pre-game-no-posting.1606/

Please respond and confirm before local compound dinner time.
Excellent!
Are they all on time?
Depends on when you look at them, I suppose.
I think it will help you win if you just start talking to yourself.
I think Don had a backup plan you were not aware of, you see, there are "McDonalds" everywhere. You have likely been eating food prepared by Don or his followers for years
McDarnilds? Never heard of ' em.
Nice try pasta man
Vote count: Noodle: 3 (Don, Son of Don, Don again)
Don can't propagate, luckily for all humanity.
What if he was cloned?

You never thought of that one I bet you.

Nightmare material !
How do you justify sending random death threats to Don when he is already cemented and hermetically sealed in your basement?
Just reminiscing, I suppose.

i sent him a PM with some "helpful" info to help him win:

D2DC, Snickersnack and Huckit are town.

Leopold Stotch is the cult leader.
That's very helpful, thanks.
Oh, BTW, Dredd is a worm.

@HuckIt :

You drew vanilla town. Good luck storming the castle!

Game is located here: https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/smol-vanilla-mafia-pre-game-no-posting.1606/

Please respond and confirm.
It will take a miracle.. confirmed!

Some advice I gave Huckit:

Never ever (ever 45 times) walk up to Noodle's house.

Instead, launch said notice from a safe distance of several hundred yards through some sort of powered delivery system.

Like a fusion powered fusion powered ballista or some such.

You'll live longer that way.
Don't look under your bed or go to the fridge, I've rigged both with 100 megaton bombs.

@snickersnack :

You drew vanilla town. Have fun storming the castle.

Game thread is located here: https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/smol-vanilla-mafia-pre-game-no-posting.1606/

Confirming I have Vanilla town. I'll read through the rules post and I'll ask here if I have any questions. I won't post questions in the main thread.
I'm sorry, it's hard for me to conceptualize needing more than one time piece, but I guess that when you're balling out of control, it's equally hard to keep track of your various clocks/wathces/etc.

some would say that talking to yourself is kind of ...well... odd.

I do it often.

Pregame chat with Snicker:
Do you have experience playing or need help?

Game is likely to start tomorrow ish
I've played mafia in person a few times many years ago, I've played Town of Salem and Among Us a bit. Also, I played Press the Button just a few hours ago. I can't promise to be the most adept player, but I think I can hang. Thanks for asking!
Ok, will go ahead with role pm's and start

@D2DC :

You drew vanilla town, have fun storming the castle!

Game thread is here: https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/smol-vanilla-mafia-pre-game-no-posting.1606/

Town cop. 🤠 Confirmed!
...but you were not at frisbee either so....

self vote?
I've always wondered what happens when a townie beats themself with a stick.....
Maybe that would be like using Thundercat as a pinata.....
Think anybody will go along with my proposal?

If not, the player(s) who oppose it may be revealing in itself.. :unsure:
Or perhaps someone designed a game with ALL TOWN, just to amuse himself watching how long it takes us to vote each other out? 😝

Mafia does win if it reaches 1v1, correct?
Now there's a thought for a future game.

Telling D2DC who the actual mafia are:

Who mafias are.

Points ....

<-----

----->

Reactions: D2DC
Thanks for hosting @Gorny, it was kinda refreshing to play in a game where you're not concerned about what sort of super PRs the opponent has.

Also the no NK certainly helped keep the stress levels down, as per our average, we didn't lynch till D3.. :p

Now for a game where everyone had a different wincon.......

• Wow
Anyone up for hosting or playing another?

i can host another game but want to play on occasion also.

Anyone up for hosting or playing another?

i can host another game but want to play on occasion also.
I'm down to play, and I will be down to host soon enough. I think I'd like to play a couple more games before hosting, though, so I can be a good host. :/

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High