Crossbow (12,2) - Crossbow

Armor (1, 4, 8) - Quilted Armor, Studded Leather Armor, Chain Mail
Shields (5, 7) - Spiked Shield, Bone Shield
Helms (3, 6) - Helm, Mask
Gloves (1, 4) - Leather Gloves, Light Gauntlets
Belts (2, 3) - Light Belt, Belt
Boots (2, 4) - Heavy Boots, Light Plated Boots
Barb Helms (1, 5) - Jawbone Cap, Avenger Guard

A pretty solid assortment of skills, if I do say so myself! Very lucky you got two useable weapon masteries.

Good luck!

Reactions: Grisu and Vang
Conqueror RandomI just entered Hell Act 3. The fight with Duriel was a long one, though not particularly dangerous. Level 21 Shadow Master is a great tank and lower resist + wake of fire eventually got the job done.

I fear that Act 3 may be the end and she'll die in the jungles, but I'll keep pushing.

I got pretty bored in nightmare with the low kill speed and leveling not really improving the character much.

Fun finds:
I even equipped the staff a couple of times against lighting enchanted monsters. Maybe if I socket an Eth in the crossbow it'll be worth using. I'll definitely try.
spire.png
langer.png

Wow, great progress!

I am slowing working lennatwo through Act II Normal. Been rather preoccupied with other stuff the last few days. I am confident this character will be much more fun once I hit level 30… it’s just getting to 30 that is going to be the challenge.

Well, I blew it again 😭 I got too close to a Cold Enchanted boss in the jungles of Act III when I was low on HP. It blew up and so did I 🤣 It just was not meant to be for lenna (and lennatwo). I can’t bring myself to start over again.

Can somebody please roll me a new character? This time, I’d like to try an Amazon with a spear and a bow, please and thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: Zyr
Hi, I'd like a sorc. I am not sure I get the rule regarding class specifics. For orbs does that mean any one-handed sorc specific weapon is okay? I.e. swirling crystal and eagle orb are both okay, or just one of those types?

Well, I blew it again 😭 I got too close to a Cold Enchanted boss in the jungles of Act III when I was low on HP. It blew up and so did I 🤣 It just was not meant to be for lenna (and lennatwo). I can’t bring myself to start over again.

Can somebody please roll me a new character? This time, I’d like to try an Amazon with a spear and a bow, please and thank you.
Skills:
Spear and Javelin: Poison Javelin; Impale, Fend
Passive and Magic: Inner Sight, Slow Missile, Avoid, Valkyrie
Bow and Crossbow: Cold Arrow, Freezing Arrow

Weapons: Pike, Composite Bow, Reflex Bow, Dagger, Throwing Axe
Class Specific: Maiden Spear; Maiden Pike

Mask, Crown
Hard Leather Armor, Breast Plate, Splint Mail
Kite Shield, Spiked Shield
Chain Gloves, Gauntlets
Boots, Light Plate Boots
Belt, Plated Belt

Pretty nice rolls all round if I do say myself. Got lucky with the extra Amazon Weapon at random.

Reactions: little birdy
Hi, I'd like a sorc. I am not sure I get the rule regarding class specifics. For orbs does that mean any one-handed sorc specific weapon is okay? I.e. swirling crystal and eagle orb are both okay, or just one of those types?

The way the rolls work is you can chose 2 Weapon Types and then get 3 random weapons. You also get two Class Specific rolls ontop of that.

For a Random Sorc the default two weapons is 1x Orb; 1 x Sword (you can chose different if you want i.e. orb + staff).

If you went with default you'd get:

1 Random Orb
1 Random sword
3 other completely random weapons

2x Random Orbs (class specific)

That means you'd end up being able to use 3 of the 5 Orbs.

Hopefully this is clear?

And for the Triple Post.

I have now completed Act 4 with Hephaestus. Still running mostly as a Tesladin synergised by salvation. It is amazing how much damage even weekly synergised holyshock does in Normal so no major concerns so far. For Diablo I switched to Vengeance + Salvation just for the safety aspect of it.

There was an exp shrine right next to him, so I took it just before he died as taking it in CS with all the curses is a waste.

Drops were unexciting, nothing useable.

Pictures etc.
Screenshot296.png
Screenshot297.png
Screenshot298.pngScreenshot299.png
Screenshot300.png
Screenshot301.png
Screenshot302.pngScreenshot303.png

Hephaestus, Lvl 35, Act 5, Single Pass

Skills:
Spear and Javelin: Poison Javelin; Impale, Fend
Passive and Magic: Inner Sight, Slow Missile, Avoid, Valkyrie
Bow and Crossbow: Cold Arrow, Freezing Arrow

Weapons: Pike, Composite Bow, Reflex Bow, Dagger, Throwing Axe
Class Specific: Maiden Spear; Maiden Pike

Mask, Crown
Hard Leather Armor, Breast Plate, Splint Mail
Kite Shield, Spiked Shield
Chain Gloves, Gauntlets
Boots, Light Plate Boots
Belt, Plated Belt

Pretty nice rolls all round if I do say myself. Got lucky with the extra Amazon Weapon at random.
Thank you! I agree—solid rolls all around (y)

This Zon will be named artemia. I’m hoping to get started on her today.

Medea, the Phoenix Striker to be, started her journey in the Rogue Camp and quickly fought her way through Act I and II, doing single plass full clears at p8.

Some well placed XP shrines made for a good start and I immediately went for Fists of Fire, which is a great skill early on, esp. with the new mechanic, that you only lose one charge and not all.

I found an early Gem shrine..."what are the chances Andy drops a Topaz", I thought, "let's just use it now on a chipped Topaz".
Screenshot071.jpg

Well, good thing there's always a next time...
Screenshot074.jpg

Really nothing special to note - found some S/Us, some even usable (Berserker's Headgear, Angelic Mantle, failed unique Katar...)

With Duriel, fireworks proved helpful.

Screenshot084.jpg
Screenshot085.jpg

Medea, level 28 Assassin with a BA Town Guard, Normal Kurast Docks next.

And here is a table for the tournament - I hope I didn't miss someone. Not everyone posted their name, D2 version and/or if they are SP, so feel free to fill in the missing data :)

Code:
   D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Post #    Location               Score
-- --- ----------        --------------       -----   -----  ------    --------               ----
   Yes AntiRush          RandomI              Ass     35       9       Hell Kurast Docks       12
   Yes m4ke              Random Pala          Pal     42      44       NM Rogue Encampment      5
   Yes Jcakes            Hephaestus           Pal     35      18       Harrogath                4
   Yes Arc1212           ???                  Ama     15+?    81       Panda Fortress           3
   Yes gregth            The Reckless         Nec     25      64       Kurast Docks             2
SP Yes Grisu             Medea                Ass     28     121       Kurast Docks             2
   Yes PhineasB          Randi                Ass     20+?   104       Palace Level 1           1
SP Yes Oblivious         Meninore             Ama     20      13       Lut Gholein              1
   Yes coju              ???                  Bar      1       5       Rogue Encampment         0
   Yes Vang              ???                  Bar      1     141       Rogue Encampment         0
SP Yes Miron             Quan Chi             Nec      1      30       Rogue Encampment         0
   No  Arjan             ???                  Bar     17      34       Outer Cloister           0
   Yes Irenicus          ???                  Pal      1      38       Rogue Encampment         0
SP Yes Norcim            ???                  Sor      1      59       Rogue Encampment         0
   Yes Vildecor          ???                  Pal      1      77       Rogue Encampment         0
   Yes djmbbandie        Kat                  Ass     14      80       Dark Wood                0
   Yes Dazliare          Kaltrexia            Sor      1     113       Rogue Encampment         0
   Yes little birdy      artemia              Ama      1     146       Rogue Encampment         0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our departed                                                           Died against/in
   Yes little birdy      lenna                Sor     24?     59       Normal Diablo            2
   Yes Vang              Terror               Nec     ??      17       NM Arcane Sacntuary      6
   Yes little birdy      lennatwo             Sor     19      59       Jungle Act III           2

Last edited:
The way the rolls work is you can chose 2 Weapon Types and then get 3 random weapons. You also get two Class Specific rolls ontop of that.

For a Random Sorc the default two weapons is 1x Orb; 1 x Sword (you can chose different if you want i.e. orb + staff).

If you went with default you'd get:

1 Random Orb
1 Random sword

That means you'd end up being able to use 3 of the 5 Orbs.

Hopefully this is clear?
Thanks! This is helpful. I would be grateful if someone could roll me up a default sorc:

1 Random Orb
1 Random sword

Thanks! This is helpful. I would be grateful if someone could roll me up a default sorc:

1 Random Orb
1 Random sword

I've got you covered! Hang tight for a couple minutes while I fire up the random number generator 😎

Reactions: Vang
@Nona - Here is your random Sorceress!

Skills (2, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 27, 29) -
Cold: Frozen Armor, Chilling Armor, Frozen Orb
Fire: Fire Bolt, Warmth, Meteor
Lightning: Nova, Teleport, Energy Shield

Weapons
Orb (4) - Clasped Orb
Sword (5) - Crystal Sword
Polearm (6,5) - Halberd
Dagger (10,1) - Dagger
Bow (3,4) - Composite Bow
Two more random Sorc. Orbs (1, 5) - Eagle Orb, Jared Stone

Armors (4, 7, 13) - Studded Leather, Breast Plate, Gothic Plate
Shields (3, 7) - Large Shield, Bone Shield
Helms (8, 9) - Bone Helm, Circlet
Gloves (2, 5) - Heavy Gloves, Gauntlets
Belts (3, 5) - Belt, Plated Belt

Frozen Armor and Chilling Armor is a bit of a bummer. And no Masteries. Luck was not on your side there. But you still have Meteor, Frozen Orb, and Teleport! Good luck!

@Nona - Here is your random Sorceress!

Skills (2, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 27, 29) -
Cold: Frozen Armor, Chilling Armor, Frozen Orb
Fire: Fire Bolt, Warmth, Meteor
Lightning: Nova, Teleport, Energy Shield

Weapons
Orb (4) - Clasped Orb
Sword (5) - Crystal Sword
Polearm (6,5) - Halberd
Dagger (10,1) - Dagger
Bow (3,4) - Composite Bow
Two more random Sorc. Orbs (1, 5) - Eagle Orb, Jared Stone

Armors (4, 7, 13) - Studded Leather, Breast Plate, Gothic Plate
Shields (3, 7) - Large Shield, Bone Shield
Helms (8, 9) - Bone Helm, Circlet
Gloves (2, 5) - Heavy Gloves, Gauntlets
Belts (3, 5) - Belt, Plated Belt

Frozen Armor and Chilling Armor is a bit of a bummer. And no Masteries. Luck was not on your side there. But you still have Meteor, Frozen Orb, and Teleport! Good luck!
Looks like a (much) weaker version of the classic meterorb sorc :) ah well we will see how it goes. Thanks for rolling her up!

I assume any jewelry is okay? I didn't see anything mentioned in the rules.

*Kat reappears

Kat: he ran off again to LK. I’m doing fairly well at lvl 16 and have an amazing countess map (he said he’s never seen so many special chests) So I’ll be here for a while. he also said he’s getting used to the slow speed too.

EE331FD5-0544-4D71-869C-CF21D9BDC62A.jpeg
*Kat vanishes.

DJ appears.

I’d like one more character. Lets do totally random. Thank you.

Looks like a (much) weaker version of the classic meterorb sorc :) ah well we will see how it goes. Thanks for rolling her up!

I assume any jewelry is okay? I didn't see anything mentioned in the rules.
yeah any jewelry is fine.

Looks like a decentish roll, just need to hope for an orb with +CM and +FM on it.

I’d like one more character. Lets do totally random. Thank you.

djmbbandie's second and totally random...

...Necromancer

Name: Vremien Shade (yeah, I generated that one at random, too)

Skills:
Summoning:
2: Raise Skeleton
5: Raise Skeletal Mage
6: Blood Golem
10: Revive

Poison & Bone:
13: Poison Dagger
17: Bone Spear
18: Bone Prison

Curses:
24: Iron Maiden
30: Lower Resist

Weapons:
Wands (3): Bone Wand
Swords (4): Falchion
(3) Bow: (1) Short Bow
(6) Polearms: (5) Halberd
(13) Throwing: (1) Throwing Knife

Headgear:
(5) Great Helm
(6) Mask

Body Armor:
(10) Light Plate
(13) Gothic Plate
(14) Full Plate Mail

Shields:
(2) Small Shield
(8) Gothic Shield

Gloves:
(1) Leather Gloves
(5) Gauntlets

Boots:
(1) Boots
(3) Chain Boots

Belt:
(3) Belt
(5) Plated Belt

Shrunken Heads:
(1) Perserved Head
(4) Gargoyle Head

And if you want to go completely randomly nuts, here's your random Mercenary roll:
(3) Ironwolf -> (1) Lightning

Wow, this looks bad...no Skeleton Mastery, no Summon Resist, only one synergy to Bone Spear...maybe do the old "My merc kills everything" character? Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: djmbbandie
Please roll me another completely random character.

I found a nice socketed edge bow with my amazon and socketed a zephyr runeword in it. After playing around in act 5 a bit, I realized that I DQ'ed myself. I didn't roll edge bows.

Please roll me another completely random character.

I found a nice socketed edge bow with my amazon and socketed a zephyr runeword in it. After playing around in act 5 a bit, I realized that I DQ'ed myself. I didn't roll edge bows.
I don't make the rules around here, but I feel like a small mistake like this, if you catch it and then correct it like you have, could be forgiven. I will be happy to roll another completely random character for you though if you're set on starting over. Powering up the random number generator..!

I don't make the rules around here, but I feel like a small mistake like this, if you catch it and then correct it like you have, could be forgiven. I will be happy to roll another completely random character for you though if you're set on starting over. Powering up the random number generator..!
I appreciate the thought, but already went ahead and deleted her.

Yes, please call forth the RNG gods!

Reactions: little birdy
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High