Project Diablo 2

Tragedy

Jul 29, 2021
Hello there
I like your forum, I was sure thats is something new. I found it for the first time in Google.
Of course, I'm looking forward to Diablo Resurrected - but I am skeptical about Blizzard when I recall their recent accomplishments.

I propose to add a forum section for PD2 players. Sorry, I didn't find a better section

Reactions: Rush
Welcome!

I had the opportunity to play the D2R technical alpha some months ago and was very pleased with the experience. In a nutshell, it's the same Diablo 2 we all know and love but with a visual facelift and some much appreciated QoL improvements. Vicarious Visions is the team responsible for the lion share of the work on this remaster and from what I've seen thus far, they're doing a lovely job. I've a few nits to pick (fugly PC/NPC faces, subtle but unnecessary censorship choices, etc) but no major complaints. All things considered, this appears to be a well-done remaster being handled by a competent team and it's clear we're not going to end up with a steaming turd like WC3R.

This site doesn't focus on mods (aside from a few that have been approved for use by our Single-Player trading community; see here) and generally speaking, we discourage such topics - particularly regarding projects that involve private servers, monetization via Patreon and merchandise, and hacks that can affect the BNet community. Mod projects typically have their own mixture of discussion boards, reddit and discord platforms and it's best to talk about them there.

That said, this is also an introductory thread and the best section for that is our Community forum! I will move your topic there and leave a redirect. Again, welcome to PureDiablo. Have fun! :)

Reactions: Rush
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High