OT: The Daily Thread

RL: mock year end next week.

D2R: having fun with an inferno/nova build sorc.

OVG: NCAA basketball 09/Arceus/Pokémon Go

@Klonki You're making me want to rewatch some episodes. The greatest depiction of Batman imo.

D2: taking a break for a while, I will hop back on in the near future to check out 2.4.

RL: Been bogged down with work projects since mid-February and the rest of my free time has been spent at the skatepark or playing Elden Ring.

OVG: Still exploring Elden Ring on my first playthrough.

RL: New job with a big corporation supervising a bunch of service techs throughout the midwest. Almost doubled my salary. Bad news is I'm gone for 4 weeks home for 1. The Per Diem they are paying though is unreal and will be put towards a bunch of new tech for nerd room. Bad news is I have to move to Saint Louis. Definitely a win in a sea of losses during the covid years.

D2: Just picked up D2:R. I'm using a Shadow PC to play because my old Toshiba can't handle it. Currently playing around with the new changes, specifically the druid. The last two days I've focused on leveling Benson, my now 46 fire druid and Taco, my now 16 fury druid. Going to work on getting Taco to norm Baal and then start on a bear/summon druid. Really excited to play around with the new changes.

OVG: I broke down and bought a switch again. This is the 4th time since it's release. I buy it and sell it a few months later because I didn't find anything fun to play. Then I saw Nintendo released Ocarina of Time. So I bought a new OLED and have been jamming that out. I never beat it on N64 or Gamecube. I always stopped around the water temple. Not this time.

Reactions: maxicek and Vang
RL: Woke up early today! Watched a great movie yesterday, someone recommended for me! Blood in, blood out!

D2: Doing some blood-runs with my windy-druid! Have been parked way to long time now!

OVG! Maybe some Isaac AB later, if i'm in the mood!

Happy easter dear Diablo players! :giggle::coffee:

RL: Way too much to do. Lots of gardening work, I am currently trying to deer proof the garden and cut down some bushes/trees. W e also greeted our third child last week, so we have lots on our hands there too. Soon back to work for me this week.

D2: Very little time for D2 these days. I should update my Goals for 2022 post, because a bunch of stuff has changed. I mostly play on switch now here and there if I have the time. The main project there is a UT Amazon, currently in NM A2 in the Harem. Trying out a hybrid poison/lightning javazon. Things are going relatively smoothly on P8 still, but I might have to drop that down a bit come A4/A5.

Lots of plans for other chars, but those have to wait for a later time.

Reactions: PhineasB
RL: As with Lizard, some yard work, but everything else is looking up. Got the website finally done so we (shameless link: glgorders.com).

D2R: I'm not going to lie. I tried to play on battle.net. I may dabble a bit and at least get this zon the equipment I want, but it is a slog and boring and I'm sitting at 83 with the worst geared character I've had in probably ever that high. I do have a buriza given to me by a friend. It isn't fun at all to me.

OVG: Some fortnite with the Kiddo and maybe some MTG:A.

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
RL: vacation in a week. Going across the country to get ny sisters stuff before she moves back in l.

D2: summon Druid happily passed through act iv normal. Zookeeping is fun.

OVG: Pokémon go.

Hi, all--just popping in here. For maybe a year or two about 8 years ago I posted on the old d2 SPF forum... doubt folks would remember me, but it's nice to check back in and see some familiar posters!

I'm now back to playing D2 with my two boys (9 & 11 y.o). In Act 1 of Normal and they are having a blast. All they know is Fortnite and Apex Legends, so the complexity of D2 is blowing their mind. :)

@BBS_Agonistes I remember you, for some reason from all the topics you made/replied the one I connect with your name is this one -

RL: passed a NADCAP audit last week...was terrible but finally I can return to my daily tasks (and angry customers) that were put on hold for a week.

D2: few trav runs here and there to lvl up a pvp char and forcing myself to push my burizon through act 2 NM in D2R.

OVG: Anima : The Reign of Darkness on mobile.

RL: Back from annual leave and back into writing my thesis, plus working on my post-doc and some teaching. Mostly tired. I have a dog now (greyhound called Sirus), which I think is new since I last visited the forum.

D2: My summoner druid is in Hell but has paused at LK for some farming - just a Sur so far.

OVG: New Path of Exile league starts on Friday.

RL: Moved into our new house and successfully sold and settled my old house. So that stress is gone. Still writing the learning material for a new course that'll be running next year, that stress is slowly abating as I get closer to finishing it. Still need to write the assessment tasks for the course, that's stress still to come.

D2: Having fun MFing with Fister_Roboto, but I probably should boot up the six other characters I have started.

OVG: As @Kitteh said, new PoE starts soon, but I think I'm over it.

Reactions: Grisu
RL: Today is our 10th wedding anniversary - me and my wife that is, not me and the SPF. The SPF and I go back waaaay longer. We will be having dinner together in a restaurant we used to visit more frequently before we had kids. Now they are old enough that we can go out without being afraid of leaving them alone in the evening...Also, for the doubters: Wedding anouncement. (Thanks @jjscud! And yes, it is another date - that is because 10 years ago was our church wedding, but our civil marriage was already in July 2011).

Also, I have to skip our last rehearsal for Bach's Mass in B minor for our dinner. We will be performing tomorrow evening. Already excited! Bach is such a genius and I love to sing his work!

D2: Started a B.Net HC summoner druid. Why b.net? I don't know...must have been brainwashed or something. Just wanted to try it out, I guess? Not much D2 the last few weeks though. No time.

OVG: MTGA (on my way to Limited Diamond Rank), neglecting DOS II.

@Kitteh: Hooray for having a dog! 🐶

D2: Started a B.Net HC summoner druid. Why b.net? I don't know...must have been brainwashed or something. Just wanted to try it out, I guess? Not much D2 the last few weeks though. No time.

I can't do that HC thing on B.Net. The shear amount of lag and hiccups the servers have mean its not for me. Diablo 3 at least has a cheat for those odd moments.

RL: 2nd child should arrive any day now. very excited. will take time out from work for one month. looking forward to it. work is good life is good. very happy how things are going.

d2: still farming lk with my ut 99er amazon. almost done with infinity.

Good to see you again @BBS_Agonistes !

RL: Doing some work in the garden this weekend

D2: Continue with my light-sorc for some nitha/pindle runs.. :D :coffee:

OVG: Playing some Grim Dawn and Project Zomboid

RL: Started a new job back in January, so..

D2: .. hopefully I can get back to this soon. This is the first time I have actually started my (desktop) computer this year.

Is there a new patch for the remastered version? Or is it still the 'patch notes'-phase?

RL: Started a new job back in January, so..

D2: .. hopefully I can get back to this soon. This is the first time I have actually started my (desktop) computer this year.

Is there a new patch for the remastered version? Or is it still the 'patch notes'-phase?
2.4 is latest with tons of changes for build diversity.

2.4 is latest with tons of changes for build diversity.

This was something I was afraid of; here's for hoping it won't actually be as impactful as it seems. It won't be available to original D2 at all, I presume. It creates a division between players; then again, I mostly play older patches myself. I don't trust Blizzard at all. They will once again screw everything.

Tune in to eurovision song contest! The female italian host is obviously a partial tal set sorceress.

• Haha
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High