Off-topic in the OTF

Investigation into Gaetz began when Bill Barr was head of DOJ. That is Rep on Rep abuse. Garland inherited the investigation.

Except that American history shows that it does work and it works very, very, very well. So well in fact that we were directly responsible for advancing human society by leaps and bounds. So successful were we that we actually dragged the whole rest of the world kicking and screaming to a higher standard of what poverty is.
Wow, I'm speechless. ROTFLCOPTER!

Reactions: superdave
YouTube has 512 hours of dog fart videos.

• Haha
Reactions: Gorny
I have 45° Celsius Fever, should I go to a doctor?
If you think you need to. Despite what people like to think, medicine is far from an exact science.

That is pretty high though. I think the recommended line is somewhere around 106 F, and that's well past it.

Reactions: jmervyn
45°C, hmm... there's good news and bad news for you. Good news: No need to go to a doctor. Bad news: That's because you have died.

Just don't drink the milk straight from the carton while you're in there.

It's said that hybris comes before the downfall.
I don't think he will be back. I think he was rounded up and is now being re-educated in one of Biden's camps.

Mmh, ok I installed chrome, but it has a serious flaw.

Whenever I click a button like "choose file to upload" or the likes, to select a file from my PC, the window where to do it immediately closes.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Well in that case my go to suspects would be your antivirus suite and/or firewall. Since this a new install of chrome, it's possible your access permissions aren't properly set yet. I'm also guessing that it has worked with other browsers, yes? If so, you might go ahead and verify that it still works with other browsers.

In this particular case, I prefer ancient Greek in Latin script, correcting the English language and addressing jmervyn with my words of wisdom. That way I'm annoying the ancient Greek, ancient Romans, English speakers and jmervyn in one go, giving me an undeserved feeling of hybris to myself.

BTW, the downfall itself isn't that bad. In fact, it can be pretty enjoying. What hurts is the the abrupt end when crashing to the ground.

Edit: SD was quick with his "like". I added a bit just 3 minutes after posting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: superdave
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High