Nona's quest (HC sept planning/updates)

Nona

Jan 13, 2021
So I have started working on my HC sept after a long hiatus from D2. This will probably take some time as my playtime is limited and I am not the best player and expect some Deeds along the way. I would like some input on ideas for builds. I have spent considerable time scrolling through various build guides and have some ideas. I am mostly looking for fun builds (I know that is subjective) I am okay with twinking, though don't expect to have a lot of high-end things for the first few characters.

Standard Fishymancer: Currently lvl71 and just completed NM. Gear is pretty rough so will probably farm a bit to get some better resists mostly. Have had a handful of NDEs but somehow still surviving. Is there a best place to farm for him in NM? my meph and baal times are really long. Maybe pindle?

Amazon: I am actually thinking of a magic arrow zon based on a guide. I wanted something different and fun. I know this will be hard but it sound like a fun build. I have played a number of LF zons and might respec her to that for MF purposes in the future. Thoughts on bows maybe upped WWS?

Assasin: This will be my namesake character and will be a whirlwind/venom user based off of Nona grey from the Ancestor book trilogy. I think most people make chaos in a suwayyah is that correct? Hell Moo moo is the best place to farm for one?

Barb: I see a lot of impressive singers and zerkers. I was following NFs guide on a zerker when I played many years ago and he met his deeds in AIV NM. I might avenge him. I played WW barbs in 1.09 and like that skill too.

Sorc: Hmm, maybe blizzard. I had a blizzballer back in the day but felt she was a bit underpowered (didn't have great gear). She will probably be next so I can more easily farm for an OHM for my assassin.

Druid: I have no idea...I have never played one. I like poison skills the best but know they are generally underpowered. Maybe fury/rabies

Paladin: I was gonna do a hammerdin. After reading about running the chaos sanctuary with him I thought that might be fun, I know that will require enigma so he might be last.

I know most of these are fairly standard builds. I am hoping to update my progress as I go. Again a big thanks to everyone who has kept the SPF alive.

Will be sure to keep an eye on your progress! Sounds like you have a pretty good plan in place already. I second the Necro + Sorc first approach. Easy classes to play with basic gear, allowing you to farm for others.

Regarding Necro, when not geared/leveled up I like to just put on some MF and roam through A4/5. Plenty of open space there for your army to move around. I am sure that isnt efficient, but its more enjoyable to me than target running. :D

Will be sure to keep an eye on your progress! Sounds like you have a pretty good plan in place already. I second the Necro + Sorc first approach. Easy classes to play with basic gear, allowing you to farm for others.

Regarding Necro, when not geared/leveled up I like to just put on some MF and roam through A4/5. Plenty of open space there for your army to move around. I am sure that isnt efficient, but its more enjoyable to me than target running. :D
Thanks for the advice...I was leaning towards that as I was getting frustrated raising the army every time. Maybe I'll explore some off the beaten path areas, loved that tourney idea.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High