Nihilism & Nationalism

He will pop back in when he sees postings happe ing in this thread.

I may not allow these sorts of topics moving forward (I've been mulling over it for quite some time). Politics and Religion have always been problematic (here as well as the old site) but in the current climate they are absolutely toxic. We'll see.

Glad you like the fun stuff though. I love our music threads so please feel free to contribute.
Belatedly, I think this would be a good call. It's depressing to see the share that vitriolic politics has claimed in other oldschool communities I partake in. But here at least they seem both largely inert and well isolated from the function of the site.

Yeah it seems pretty isolated to a few threads. I just read through this thread for the first time and it was honestly an depressing read.

I just vomited a bit on seeing this, which was hugely more intelligent, honest and tasteful than anything that's ever come out of that neo-fascist ****'s mouth. Or really any other orifice, when you think about it.
Yeah no kidding, if there was a way to report the ad on this site I would, luckily today its gone and now I'm just seeing an ad for Dr.Pepper, so I can handle that.

His stupid face just irritates the shit out of me honestly.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High