Lost pets

AnejoDave

Apr 10, 2008
www.bing.com
Talk about the pets you've lost.

Tonight I had to put down an abused dog I adopted only two months ago. He was vomited and shitting a lot of bright red blood. He was abused at his former house and was so ungodly stressed by that he couldn't be rehabilitated. His GI tract basically had ruptured. He was the barely over a year old brother of my newlywed wife's dog. He didn't deserve to die but he was dying anyway. His suffering is gone. Mine is only starting

Sorry to hear about that, AnjeoDave. 😢 Pup didn't deserve any of that.

Just found out recently that an old friend of mine had to put her dog down. She was born with something that have her seizures (? Something like that) and as she, the dog, got older, those seizures started to make her hind legs behind paralyzed. It got to a point last summer that she couldn't walk and then her lungs would soon get paralyzed next. It was hard for my friend. The dog was 12, same age as my dog now.

Another friend also put his dog down too last summer. She was an 8 or 9 year old boxer. Sweet gal. I cannot imagine that pain but I know one day it will happen to me.

Reactions: AnejoDave
This reminds my of the loss of our beloved cat, "der Dicke", the fat one, who was run over by a car at the age of 4 or 5 years. He wasn't actually fat, but he was a Persian crossbreed, so his fur made him appear bigger then he was.

He died in 1988 BTW, so I was old enough to undertake the duty of burying him in the garden. I wasn't traumatized, but I was certainly sad. He's still remembered among my brothers and me. We had other cats, but he was kind of special for us.

• Sad
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I had a small dog named Bo as a kid. Mom brought Bo home when I was about 8 or 9 and I remember staying up with him the first night because he kept crying. He was some kind of chihuhua mix (when I got older, I researched what kind of dog he was and I THINK he was a chihuahua and terrier mix) and was a little dog but kinda tough (as tiny dogs tend to be). He was sweet. He went missing for a few days during the summer I was 12. My stepdad found him with a bullethole in his tiny chest. I cried so hard. I've been sad about other pets dying but with Bo it was the worse. Probably because someone went out of their way to murder my dog. Who does that? (Answer: backwoods coked out/methed out white trash assholes)

• Sad
Reactions: krischan
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High