INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

The two revelations don’t settle right. Skjodle and d2dc both at end of day seem like they’re trying to sow confusion.

I brought mine up at beginning of day as to not do this. Skjodle easily could have not said anything concerning the double vote…
I could, and I would not have mentioned my ability if not for the fact that people kept theorizing who had the double vote and why. I felt it was removing the focus, since I knew the answer.

I could, and I would not have mentioned my ability if not for the fact that people kept theorizing who had the double vote and why. I felt it was removing the focus, since I knew the answer.
I gotcha

I was informed in the original PM that I may acquire a secret power, but how or when I was never told. The vote by skjolde must have triggered it, but I don't have the power yet. Pretty sure I'd have to be lynched to get it.

And, my guess is that it would be something like 1-shot lynch proof. So, nothing to be gained by that anyway.
Idk D2DC…

The two revelations don’t settle right. Skjodle and d2dc both at end of day seem like they’re trying to sow confusion.
1. I made it pretty clear that mine only got triggered from skjolde voting me. So, how could I have brought it up earlier?
2. I said that voting me is too risky as it is probably not a beneficial power at this point in the game.

It sounds more like you are trying to amplify the confusion.

1. I made it pretty clear that mine only got triggered from skjolde voting me. So, how could I have brought it up earlier?
2. I said that voting me is too risky as it is probably not a beneficial power at this point in the game.

It sounds more like you are trying to amplify the confusion.
You’re right. You couldn’t have. I thought I read you knew you had something since the beginning, but that’s not something to reveal.

Is the consensus double vote is town?
Vote: skjodle

Guess that’s five now. Good luck with the scum still out. If double vote is town aligned I wouldn’t expect it to be here tomorrow.

Professor Membrane, tired of aliens strealing his organs for whoever knows what, walked with a cane to Dib's weird little friend's house. That one with the weird skin condition.... Yeah. Zim. He stood outside on the sidewalk, the gnomes all facing him. Their eyes glowed red.

He took a step inside and, at once, heard, "STOP, INTRUDER."

He kicked a gnome. "Go **** yourself."

He limped up to the door and threw it open. The smells from last night's vague events triggered him and he remebered suddenly what happened. He clearly saw a tiny tin robot dismembering his least favorite child, but his only son whom he loved much, and then that same vicscous robot opening him and removing his spleen. The Professor was angry. Not as angry if it had harmed his favorite child, his only daughter, but still angry!

"YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME, HUMAN. I AM INVINCIBLE." the voice seemed to come through the walls.

"Oh? Is that a challenge?"

". . . No. Get out of my house or the PIIIIIIIGEE will find you."

The Professor thought and thought hard. It seemed the robot might be inside the house. But how to cut off the power?

Inside the kitchen was a circuit breaker. He opened it and cut off all the power.

"SELF-DESTRUCT IN TEN SECONDS."

"Why would you put a self-destruct there?"

The professor, using his robotic arms, charged up to full strength, and he blasted himself out the front door right as the house exploded, piggies and moose falling raining down upon the neighborhood.

"Dad!"

"Gaz!" They embraced.

"So, Dib's be gone for, like a day."

"It's okay, honey. I'll just make a new Dib."

"What?"

"Oh, yeah. It's why you don't have a mother. I made you from my own robotic hands."

Coju has been lynched. He was Gir, Mafia Killer/Alien.

ATTENTION FROM THE ALMIHGTY IRONICALLY TALLEST:

The game is over with A TOWNIE WIN!!!!!! Holy shit you guys, good job!!!

Final Vote Tally:

Coju 5 (BH, Pancakes, Noodle, Skjolde with the dbl vote)
Skjolde 1 (coju)

I'm still at work, y'all. I WAS on lunch but now I have to go back. Since I am not at my computer right now, y'all can post the PMs, discuss, edit, etc. etc. I'll see if I can post up my notes and final thoughts either tonight or tomorrow.

Before I go, I just want to say THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!! I was so happy to host this. It was really fun for me, I hope it was fun for y'all too! Thank y'all so much for playing! And another shout out to @Pancakes . HOLY ****, MAN. I thought I loved Zim and knew the lore really well. I feel like I almost found my Zim soulmate in you! :ROFLMAO: How you analyzed and picked up things was amazing and some of the things you said I WISH I had thought of and incorporated. I loved reading each and everyone of y'all's thoughts and theories. Y'all were amazing. Thank y'all so much!

Okay, i gotta go. Will try to post some stuff when I get home tonight.

*hugs and kisses to all* I am vaxxed and boosted, FYI. ;)

E5335CDB-1E11-4C44-9AAE-8887D19A78A3.jpeg

Fun game!! Great flavor texts @Leopold Stotch
Loved the stories and how they tied into our night actions.
I really thought I had y’all!!! @Pancakes helped my mistheories a lot. So thank you sir!

@Pyrotechnician ty for going with my story of us being in PMs together. I know your non posts about it was consent to keep talking about it.

Oh, the entire: “i got switched around” was a lie. I was only ever partnered with gorny. It looked like the walls were coming down on me and I had claimed I was on the list. I thought a good story would help. I think my “neutral survivor “ did more harm than good there.

Last edited:
Yea , really fun game Leo. Thanks for hosting! @coju I thought that was a pretty good move coming right out and claiming GIR. Unfortunately, Pancakes knowing the lore and helping to explain your claim didn't help you!

It was gonna be a nearly impossible climb back after losing Gorny and then Pyro though. What I don't understand is why you got the NK last night? Did the whole even/odd just go out the window after Pyro died? I really thought we were all safe last night. I guess that's an unrealistic expectation as town in a Mafia game though.

I targeted my boy Snickers last night also. The BP vests was only partially true though. I have equal chances of giving: BP vest, Investigation ability, Double vote, or Heal (not even 100% sure what that does). Really want to know what the "secret" ability was gonna be..

Yea , really fun game Leo. Thanks for hosting! @coju I thought that was a pretty good move coming right out and claiming GIR. Unfortunately, Pancakes knowing the lore and helping to explain your claim didn't help you!

It was gonna be a nearly impossible climb back after losing Gorny and then Pyro though. What I don't understand is why you got the NK last night? Did the whole even/odd just go out the window after Pyro died? I really thought we were all safe last night. I guess that's an unrealistic expectation as town in a Mafia game though.

I targeted my boy Snickers last night also. The BP vests was only partially true though. I have equal chances of giving: BP vest, Investigation ability, Double vote, or Heal (not even 100% sure what that does). Really want to know what the "secret" ability was gonna be..
Yeah the secret ability would have been cool to see. I think Only one faction was able to NK a night, so I’d imagine if pyro was left he would have obtained NK both nights

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I'll point out that everything I said was 100% true.
I was really hoping that you would have said the underwear thing. XD I think that is one of my most favorite and most memorable lines of the entire series.

And shout-out to @Babyhell . He REALLY got into the Gretchen role. I love Gretchen. She is is so amusing to me. 😂

@coju, I think I fucked you over with the "crazy and stuff!" Line in the story. I'm so sorry about that. 💔

Real quick while I'm on a 15...

DC's special ability that started to get active was a one time lynch proof. Professor Membrane has robotic arms and at one point he uses them for something? Thought that would've been fun to see him get lynched but then blast away. Instead we saw him blast away from Gir's blow up.

Gaz was a vanillas townie but what @d2lover didn't know was if someone mentioned "spells," "casting," "Mysterious Mysteries," it would've triggered the Pork-Tasting Curse. Every post had to have some type of pork product in it and/or end with "Everything tastes like pig. PIG!" I thought about triggering it with "sausage" or something pork related, thought, "Nah, that won't happen " and someone actually mentioned it and I was like, "Goddamnit." 😂 It would've been permanent unless Membrane made Heal and targeted d2lover.

This game was based off 9 player Even/Odd Setup and I wanna say another 9 player setup but I forget which. Two Mafia and an SK. Mafia kill even nights, SK on odd.

@Gorny was technically the Mafia Alien. It is a Roleblocker and Rolestopper. It protects from kill but it also stops the role from doing anything. When he died (goddamn did Pyro get lucky!!), it fell into Gir (coju) who could RBRS every night but only kill on even nights as long as Tak was alive. Once Tak died, he could do both every night.

@d2lover mentioned that as a host can confirm Pyro's shadiness. I second that. For a while, I totally though Pyro was going to live longer lol. At the start of the game, to help with his longevity, he has a choice of BP or Investigation Immunity. He chose BP. The first night, @snickersnack investigated Pyro and I was like, "Damn should I have allowed both?" The answer is maybe? Lol!

Had the game been larger I would have included at least a couple more roles. Skool Nurse, def Mrs Bitters and she would've been JK. Lice Queen would've been really fun too. As what, Idk, but I wouldn't find a way and Gretchen probably would've had a little power. Keef would've been a Lost Lover trying to find Zim.

Reactions: Babyhell and D2DC
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High