• A quick note to everyone that your accounts function on all the "Pure" sites and forums. Your universal login will allow you to post in your main community forum whether it be Diablo, Cyberpunk 2077, or PureDMG. Your account also allows you to login to their respective main websites for comment posting. Simple!

Games you are looking forward to playing. Old or new.

Rush

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 12, 2020
OK so it has to be Cyberpunk 2077 for me. But before that, C&C Remastered, that is my GOTY ;) Still tempted by Half Life Alyx although been holding off due to the fear of motion sickness.

Elly

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 27, 2019
www.purediablo.com
Builders of Egypt by Strategy Labs. I loved Pharoah and this looks like the closest thing to it.

I'm still to try Half Life Alyx but a friend has it and him and his young daughters are enjoying it.

I'll take a look at Outriders purely for co-op. It may look a bit generic but there's not a lot of co-op games available.

Also, Diablo 2 remastered if it appears and of course off into the distant future Diablo 4.

Elly

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 27, 2019
www.purediablo.com
Well since yesterday I'm also now looking forward to Squadrons mainly because it supports VR and I think with the HUD set up motion sickness won't be too much of an issue. I don't suffer too much from that, only if the game gets a bit fast and that will be very much so. Without the HUD I reckon I'd last 2 minutes.

Multiplayer VR promises to be a lot of fun.