Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

@thefranklin - I'm not sure how you could possibly be supporting a d2lover vote at this moment? Whether you believe his claim or not, we are basically waiting on @Leopold Stotch to verify that she was jailed, which would basically confirm d2lover as town..

Even if she comes back and says that she was NOT jailed. At the very least you shouldn't be pushing for a vote on him YET..

Why wouldn't d2lover be suspicious? He made a claim day 1 so he gets a free pass to day 3? Then why would we vote him day 3?

And I don't get your "I assumed Noodle had a PR" and then locked the vote on him anyway with the defense "scum wouldn't do that."

Vote: D2DC

Why wouldn't d2lover be suspicious? He made a claim day 1 so he gets a free pass to day 3? Then why would we vote him day 3?

And I don't get your "I assumed Noodle had a PR" and then locked the vote on him anyway with the defense "scum wouldn't do that."

Vote: D2DC
1. I'm not saying d2lovers claim is not suspicious. I'm saying (unless I'm mistaken) we can just wait for Leo to confirm his story.

2. I didn't say I assumed he was a PR. I said, with his aggressive stance on d2lovers claim, it made more sense to me that he was either a town PR (and knew the claim was BS, but didn't want to counter), or he was mafia (actually figured the claim was valid and wanted to push us towards a d2lover vote).

P.S. your vote is invalid as it stands

So the response from Leo will besically tip the scale towards who we (potentially) focus. Real life happens, I get it, but I don't like the deafening from her.
Right now the town is basically treading waters waiting for her response.

P.S. your vote is invalid as it stands
I think it is:

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day unless told otherwise in their role PM. Votes and Unvotes need to be UNDERLINED and not bolded. If your vote or unvote isn't UNDERLINED, it doesn't count and please try to put it at the bottom of your post. Please be very clear as to who you are voting for, avoid nicknames, etc,. The change from bolding to underlining is due to the forums making it hard to determine if a vote is bolded or not.

So the response from Leo will besically tip the scale towards who we (potentially) focus. Real life happens, I get it, but I don't like the deafening *silence* from her.
It seems that she had been jailed for longer than the JK thought it would :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, that's just a mess around the votes right now. It gives me time to check mafia strategy on the web.

I think it is:

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day unless told otherwise in their role PM. Votes and Unvotes need to be UNDERLINED and not bolded. If your vote or unvote isn't UNDERLINED, it doesn't count and please try to put it at the bottom of your post. Please be very clear as to who you are voting for, avoid nicknames, etc,. The change from bolding to underlining is due to the forums making it hard to determine if a vote is bolded or not.
Not bolded? That's just crazy.

So the response from Leo will besically tip the scale towards who we (potentially) focus. Real life happens, I get it, but I don't like the deafening from her.
I'm not really liking the activity of several players. Its always like this. And it makes it easier for scum to coast through the game unnoticed.

Basically we have d2lover that claims to be JK and said he jailed Leo. So far we had no other PR's emerge to dispute d2lover's claim. Not a fan of people outting themselves, but after two town kills, if someone could dispute d2lovers claim, they should have done so by now.

we're waiting for leo to say what exactly? That she got jailed? that is free for her to say, since d2lover already claimed this. If she says that she didnt get jailed/didnt get a message from Gorny regarding that. Then it could potentially be interesting, and it then depends if we believe d2lover is lying, leo is lying or BOTH telling the truth, but Gorny choosing not to letting a play know if they have been jailed.

I have mild suspicion regarding others, but especially Logo's remark regarding D2DC and how he has played with him before on the scum team, and he feels that you behavior is similar to that time. I don't know what to make of this and Logo is basically MIA, so..

Sorry for lack of quotes, just some quick rambling.

We need to hear more from @Leopold Stotch @logoutzero and @thefranklin. Also, I got a bit of a "huh?!?" vibe from one or two of franklin's posts.

UnVote: Babyhell
Vote: thefranklin

unbolded as well!!

UnVote: Babyhell
Vote: thefranklin

I suppose if Gorny just choose not to notify the players if they are jailed, then they could both be telling the truth and we would be none the wiser.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High