Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

I bought a shovel a few years ago that had the California cancer warning on it. No, there wasn't anything special about it. Just a standard ~4 foot long shovel to move some dirt in the backyard. Good thing I wasn't planning on eating it. :rolleyes:

@Kitteh He's gotten too old to bother getting into the new forum me thinks.
@TheNix I was sad to learn that our all slicer can only be used to slice bread and the stuff that can go on bread, like cheese or meat and the like.
I was hoping to use it to slice some bricks for our redoing of the kitchen but no.
@Glurin Did the dirt come with a warning label?

• Haha
Reactions: Glurin and Kitteh
It did after I peeled off the label and buried it. ;)

So, what's up?

Eurovision tonight, I am thrilled about Cypres song El Diablo...

Otherwise exhausted. Can someone pour me a coffee with a Full Rejuvenation potion included?

I do love the Universe. Coffee and eurovision can go visit a black hole for all I care. They can even choose between the ones found on earth or the one that are dotted around the universe.

You need to listen to the French participant this year, beautiful!!! It's called Voila,

Love it

There might be good songs but it's mostly not the best song that wins it is the show that wins or something political that is going on.
All the money that goes to that circus could be spent on better things.

I mean how in hells name can a song that Lordi brings win, it aint a good song the costumes are dumb especially the boots:
1621945359552.png

While that is true. They won if I'm not mistaken, if such a thing wins there is something very wrong with eorovision.
What is the excuse there?

I also don't think much has changed with eurovision in those 17 years.

*casually cleans bar

with the release of reloaded set for September, looking forward to getting into it with the switch this time.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

Well my HC paladin bit the dust running the pits at level 84. Guess its time drink. Pour me some good summer beer!

Reactions: TheNix
I've not been around much lately and not done much gaming either. MrsNix started immunotherapy (sort of like chemotherapy but without the worst of the side effects) early last month to try to shrink her growing brain tumours. Unfortunately, she badly burnt her leg so the treatment had to be put on hold until the burn, and the resultant ulcer, have healed. The plus side (if there is one) is that as spinal tumours mean that she has almost no sensation in her leg, she cannot feel what would normally be an excruciating experience. Then again, if she had feeling in her leg, she wouldn't have slowly cooked herself while standing by the heater. Boy, do I need a drink!

Go right ahead! I am having some beer and pickled herring since this is Midsummer Eve! No1 holiday in Sweden!!

Reactions: Kartongen
Looks like Pancakeman has transformed into a living mass of Pancakes. Welcome back.
We have a major logistics problem with the Dew as you haven't been here to drink it. Didn't you see the warehouse storing it outside?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High