Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

My wife and I "skipped" our anniversary. The fancy restaurant and fancy hotel we usually go to to celebrate were closed. Bringing the kids to their grandma was also out of the question. So we just ordered out and had a relaxing day with the kids.

Today in my country (USA) is Thanksgiving holiday, so - Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm grateful for entertainment technology that lets me play interesting games, and for Internet technology that lets me geek out about it with fellow players here. Thanks for sharing these experiences with me!

#GiveThanks

*serves hot cocoa

COVID is the worst. Living in the US, everything is getting crazy here. Apparently in my area even someone with a broken hip had to travel to another hospital system 40 minutes away to find a bed, and even then they waited in the Emergency Room for 8 hours. Our COVID response is a shitshow over here.

• Angry
Reactions: Swamigoon
COVID is the worst. Living in the US, everything is getting crazy here. Apparently in my area even someone with a broken hip had to travel to another hospital system 40 minutes away to find a bed, and even then they waited in the Emergency Room for 8 hours. Our COVID response is a shitshow over here.
I'm in Oklahoma, we're cruising at a steady ~3200 new cases/day rolling average over 7 days. Highest point recently was 6000+ new cases, but that number was two days worth of results combined (not that it makes it any better). Hope your state is doing... well... anything better than mine is.

@djmbbandie Hey bartender, do you happen to know were the adres of that new thing that calls itself a bar but is more like a cheap knock off were everyone can just jump in and out any time they like is stickied.
I'm curious and want to have a look. I'll come back here though.

I found a jar of pure caffeine crystals in the chem lab once. I'll slip some in your water for you.

(For anyone wondering, crystallized caffeine looks a lot like fake snow)

As long as my water doesn't start tasting like coffee, I'm ok with that.
Though could it be added to pineapple juice? I'm craving for pineapple juice right now.

Hold on, let me go break into the Chem lab at my undergrad alma mater. BRB.

(Fun Fact: caffeine is tasteless)

Pure caffeine has no "flavor"... just a sharpness, bit of a bite if you will.

Easily demonstrated, get a coca cola and a decaffeinated of same, pour sample of each into seperate glasses and leave open until decarbonated so it's easier to distinguish. One will have a definite sharpness comparatively, that's the 'flavor' of caffeine.

Incidentally, the LD50 of pure caffeine is quite small, so do be careful...

EDIT: ninja'd

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High