Covid-19 Prepping thread

Got my booster two weeks ago, then found out yesterday that a guy I work with who I spent a lot of time with last week tested positive for the Covid yesterday. Going to punch any virus I see in the face just to be on the safe side.
You should also eat a bag of lemons.

Do like Shannon Beador of OC Housewives: put 9 lemons in a bowl for feng shui and luck and quackness.

Hope you don't get it, Noods. Currently three people are out with COVID at my job. 🙃 and we're already short staffed so my store continues to look sloppy AF.

Yes, Krischy, back in Texas.

To be on the safe side also rub a sliced lemon in your eyes and squirt some lemon juice up your noce.

That's just good medical advice whether there's a pandemic going on or not.

Though it is adviced you start with kumquats, work your way up to limes and then go for a lemon.
The real pro's use a pomelo.

no no no, you have to use lemons as a suppository. Lemon parties are all the rage now. Look them up on google
With or without cutting them into slices before?

If you want to spice up the party even more, make sure there is hotsauce available to use as lubricant.

Oh, hey it's real Smeg. Welcome back!

I feel like I just walked in on the weirdest fetish party (not judgin'). Y'know, I need to go right back home; forgot my wallet. You guys carry on! :oops:

Too late, we've done immorally unspeakable things to that wallet
You are gonna want to throw away that Star Wars R2D2 collector series condom you've been carrying in that wallet since high school in the hopes that you'd eventually get Leia'd. It is no longer in mint condition.

Leia isn't either.

Agreed. RIP Meatloaf. First Richard Marcinko, then Betty White. Now Meatloaf. **** you 2022.

Well only somewhat **** this year. I did marry K aka Sillywench after 12 years apart.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High