Covid-19 Prepping thread

EVERYONE knows not to stare at the sun. A small child learns it very quickly. It's like hand in the fire or flame. They do it once and ouchies and they learned not to do it again.

He isn't a lizard alien, he is a orange topped baboon that has been genetically altered.

EVERYONE knows not to stare at the sun. A small child learns it very quickly. It's like hand in the fire or flame. They do it once and ouchies and they learned not to do it again.
I stared at the sun during the full solar eclipse a few years ago, it looked really good.

(yes had the required eye protection)

Can you stare at the sun during a total solar eclipse, I'd think you'd be staring at the moon that is in front of the sun.

Can you stare at the sun during a total solar eclipse, I'd think you'd be staring at the moon that is in front of the sun.
Yes you can, with proper eye wear, and yeah you're technically staring at the moon too.

Ok, I know you can look at a total solar eclipse, been there done that with eye protection.
Though you only see a trickle of light from the sun and not the sun itself because the moon is hiding it, no?

Total Covid deaths 3 Million. Moves into 6th place for the worst pandemic of all time.

Got my first dose yesterday, feeling ok. Just a bit sore in the arm. I've heard that the second shot is worse.

Can be. A couple of the people I know who got the second shot had some flu like symptoms for a day or two. Nothing terrible. Mild fever, headache, fatigue, that sort of thing. First shot caused some soreness, but that was about it.

My mother (82 years old) was fine after the first shot, but felt a bit sick for a few hours the day after the second. I'm happy that she's vaccinated now. It's not my turn yet (we probably know that the EU screwed up at getting the vaccinations going), but I don't really care. I can work at home, in a house with a pretty big garden, and I'm fine with being home all the time, just going shopping once a week and having a nice meeting with my boss once every 1-2 weeks.

We completely gave up our office, the computers and the telephone system are going to the house of my boss. From now on it's home office all the time, YEAH!

The pandemic isn't that terrible, we are just spoiled. The Black Death in medieval times, that was terrible!

My mother (82 years old) was fine after the first shot, but felt a bit sick for a few hours the day after the second. I'm happy that she's vaccinated now. It's not my turn yet (we probably know that the EU screwed up at getting the vaccinations going), but I don't really care. I can work at home, in a house with a pretty big garden, and I'm fine with being home all the time, just going shopping once a week and having a nice meeting with my boss once every 1-2 weeks.

We completely gave up our office, the computers and the telephone system are going to the house of my boss. From now on it's home office all the time, YEAH!

The pandemic isn't that terrible, we are just spoiled. The Black Death in medieval times, that was terrible!

Yeah but it's bad enough. Not to mention that Trump pretty much did nothing about it, which made it wors for us in the US. Also not everyone can stay home. I wish I could.

Not to mention that Trump pretty much did nothing about it
Which is a lie. One of many that the democrats and media have spewed about the man over and over and over until people just believe it's true.

That vaccine you just took in the arm? Yeah, you can thank the orange man for getting it so soon.

It happened in spite of him, not because of him.

Reactions: Noodle
Which is a lie. One of many that the democrats and media have spewed about the man over and over and over until people just believe it's true.

That vaccine you just took in the arm? Yeah, you can thank the orange man for getting it so soon.
That's the biggest pile of bullshit ever.

Operation Warp Speed ring any bells? Or are you so full of bile and hatred that you can't even give him that much credit.

Operation Warp Speed ring any bells? Or are you so full of bile and hatred that you can't even give him that much credit.
I give credit where credit is due.

Operation Warp Speed? Laughable at best.

The man literally did nothing.

Well I guess that answers that. "Orange man bad." :rolleyes:

Well I guess that answers that. "Orange man bad." :rolleyes:
Don't put words in my mouth now. I never said he was bad. Useless maybe? Danced to his own tune? Kinda did what he wanted?

You get my drift.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High