Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

@maxicek

Per square, Shocking SCs beat Shocking LCs. But based on ilvl rarity, Shocking LCs are really supposed to go head-to-head with Arcing SCs, which they will beat per square.

Shocking SCs require Baal/Nihlathak SCs. So.. There's that. :p

Ah, that explains why I don't have any :)
Can they drop from Baal or just re-rolls?

Yeah, they either drop directly from Baal/Nihlathak, or rerolled.

Eg: Of all my ~10 total shocking/flaming/hibernal SCs, only x1 dropped directly. Rest are rerolled.

Reactions: Swamigoon
I have that info lying around for 41+ life:
Code:
P(Skiller, 40 < Life)    = P(Prefix and Suffix)*P(Suffix = "+(41-45) to Life")*P(Prefix in SkillersYouLike)
                         = (1/4)*(4/100)*(x/244)
where SkillersYouLike are the skillers you want and x is their number. The result becomes more depressing the pickier you are. The chance if you like all skillers is around 1 in 1162.

Reactions: d2lover
nuked Duriel with my enchant sorceress

Ravenclaw used but not in the duriel fight.

150 life, maxblock, 1 point second coldarmor(slows him down effectively), and max enchant for lvl 24.

Gear was a mix of Sigons, Deathsash, Twitch, Civerbs Cudgel and Angelic (rings+amu)

no townportal ;)

Reactions: Zyr and saracen85
How early? Pre 1.10 Ravenclaw mows down most opponents in normal (shooting slvl 30 Exploding Arrows which deal 259-301 damage). At some point, speed (and more importantly pierce) outweighs this damage. Ravenclaw of course still applies the Enchant damage on top of the massive Exploding Arrow damage.

Regardless, I would personally go for Doomslinger Demon Machine (I assume you meant this), as attack speed is important and the Enchant damage is more than enough. It also has pierce.

edit: doomslinger -> demon machine

Last edited:
Reactions: d2lover
actually I kept on using Koku, didn't feel the need to mule demon machine on the sorc.

now she's wearing Dream and Passion

it was enough to beat Baal nightmare, but I only have 400 life pre BO and how do I play to 85 to wear arcaines :(

also how to level to 76 to wear draculs, without leech I don't think I can survive anything in hell

could of course rush her with another char, but want to level her on her own

NM Baal to 78
The Cave to about 82
The Pit for the rest

Why is your life so low? I can normally get about 1k life on a 2h sword Sorc- Did you go max block or something?

well I put points into strength and dextery to wear passion and thundergods

didn't put like 70 points into vitality yet (saved them up)

I have by chance maxblock with mosars blessed circle, and want to have it with stormshield

Played through Hell and I'm still not 85 with her. (82)

But Eldritch should be safer than Pits on P8, I think.

Still have to find the Area where she shines, maybe some hipsterlocation like Archon xxx ?

I think the River of Flames is a good Area

Also I really recommend a 11% damage to mana jool (i have it on my IAS jool in the arcaines)

really sturdy character, if you keep all rejuvs you find you probably not die down there (skip hephaisto tho...)

I think I found the area where she's good at:

Ballruns with clearing packs in the lower levels at players 3

p7 is just a grind and those undead puppies need too long for the merc to kill

also beta CTA would be decent for this char

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High