[1.07 SC Vanilla][1.14d SC FAM] jimsfriend ISO and FT

Doh, I posted the wrong facet. As discussed in private, we'll leave the facet for later.

Is your email still the same?

Trade Profile

Afternoon Jim.

Would you happen to have any War Scepter racks in 1.07? Im currently working towards a new Call To Arms, and Im hoping to roll +3 Holy Shield as a staffmod. I have close to 50 characters that have been rushed in 1.09d so I'd be able to offer some 1.10s runes once I start completing their Hellforge quests. Let me know if you have any such scepters and we can start working towards an agreement.

Sorry to say that I do not, and racking isn't in line with my current item finding goals so I'm unlikely to get one either. If you poke around in the 1.07 thread or maybe it's in the IFT there was someone racking in 1.07 war scepters, but I don't recall who.

Cheers Jim. Thanks for checking. A small bit of Googling leads me to believe these may fall on the more rare side of the item find spectrum, but Im fairly certain my last Paladin had one when I was active 10+ years ago, and Im still holding out hope that I can somehow get one again :LOL:

[1.07 - 1.14d FAM SC]

Sent to jimbo in 1.14d:

Code:
Amber Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0xd83c244d
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
Lightning Resist +10%
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

@Steven Q. Urkel I have several 1.07 +3HS WS, so I can help if you want.

@Steven Q. Urkel I have several 1.07 +3HS WS, so I can help if you want.

Well met, noble Paladin. It's been a while since I've seen any of your kind in the west. :D

I think D2DC will be able to offer me one of his scepters once he is finished at the Hellforge, but if I had multiple it would save me the trouble of having to swap back and forth between the Smiterdin and the whateverelse-din I decide to build up. So I would certainly be interested in your scepters as well.

@jimsfriend Sorry that we hijacked your thread lol

Reactions: jimsfriend
Sorry I didn't get back to you, I kind of spaced out on the fact that you had posted. It would be maybe ~7TV do you have any +5 cold facets? Otherwise runes is fine.

[1.14d / D2R SC]

Hey,

I think I don't need it anymore. I spent quite several runes these days and wouldn't like to trade for these at the moment.
Unfortunately, no +5% Cold Facet either. However, if these two are any use to you perhaps I can add something else too.

Code:
     Rainbow Facet
Jewel
     Required Level: 49
     Fingerprint: 0x62d9eff2
     Item Level: 85
100% Chance to cast level      43 Frost Nova when you Level-Up
     Adds 24 - 38 Cold Damage Over 0 Secs (3 Frames)
     -5% to Enemy Cold Resistance
     +4% to Cold Skill Damage

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
     Required Level: 49
     Fingerprint: 0x306ef797
     Item Level: 87
100% Chance to cast level      37 Blizzard when you Die
     Adds 24 - 38 Cold Damage Over 0 Secs (3 Frames)
     -4% to Enemy Cold Resistance
     +4% to Cold Skill Damage

Sorry no good. The -res doesn't matter for my build, I only want +5/-x. If you end up finding a +5/-3 (or any +5) I would swap the ring for it without regard for TV.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High