1.00 News, Info and Gossip

I posted a few youtube videos and I heard about the set stacking on death from one of my viewers. The same viewer also mentioned that when bones are cast they are "objects" but if you leave the zone far enough away and then come back, when they reappear they will be "enemies" and if you kill them with a different character then mf will apply. I believe two rituals you can force at least sets (and failed sets) in 1.00, but I didn't try too much and my memory is fuzzy because when I saw how fast I can get rares in 1.06 I just went there.

I will probably test turning bone walls into enemies "some day", but as with infinite grind objectives sometimes "some day" never arrives so it may be worth for you to try it out if you think it sounds plausible :)

Is it worth putting points in Blood Golem beyond the first? It seems like IM is dealing all the damage, and the leech rate hasn't really been an issue for me (p8, so leeching _a lot_). I'm hoping to shave points where I can since IM, CE, and Revive all want 20 points.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High