One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got another twitch highlight while running AT a couple hours today. I'd share a link to the vid, but I can only post a screenie since my reaction was NSFW. For someone who says he's never rune rich, I now officially recognize my good fortune for Ohm Ber Cham in a week's worth of /p1 AT running (never mind the Azurewrath, DWeb, and Mang's along the way, too).

Also got another grailer today to put me at -40. ...'Bout time I found myself a pair of War Travs! Outstanding roll, too. :p [/s]

Screenshot081.jpg

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 139
Durability: 10 of 48
Kick Damage: 37 to 64
Required Strength: 95
Required Level: 42
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xab5c1bc2
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
+190% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Minimum Damage
+25 to Maximum Damage
+30 Maximum Durability
Attacker Takes Damage of 5
32% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
25% Faster Run/Walk
40% Slower Stamina Drain

I've been running a few hours of p7 pitnecro over the last few days. Took him to cows for one run today. Immediately dropped gul, and then later in the run...
G7JSjfp.png

Well that was unexpected :D.

I also wanted to finish spending some of my post-rfl rune wealth and rolled some ctas. I currently have one 6bo crystal sword and one 6bo double axe, and wouldn't mind having one more 6bo crystal sword. Also wanted to roll a cta in this stag bow for a fazon i want to try out. So I got together the materials for the bow and 5 swords.
Y766Egw.png

The stag bow rolled 1bo :(, and the first 4 swords rolled 4, 1, 2, 3. But the fifth one had me covered.
lQ6q5kP.png

And then, since I had materials for a few more rolls (in case those 5 crystal swords didn't give me a 6), I decided to pull a real rich guy flex and hel out the stag bow and reroll it :). The result was much better with a 4bo roll.
X3dT0xc.png

Some nice stuff in recent days...

Screenshot 2021-04-29 031838.png
Surprisingly I didn't have one until now. At least now there's another option should I pull the trigger on my Cham runes.

Screenshot 2021-05-11 204102.png
Oof. So close, yet so far.

D2 Drop - 20210510 - Jah - River Of Flame.png
3rd one ever and currently no use for it. Apart from 2x Dreams, can't believe I had to cube 8x Bers to make my Jah runewords. :p

D2 Drop - 20210512 - Astreons - Ancient Tunnels.png
This means for my unid self-found grail, I'm left with Azurewrath, Earthshifter, Wisp, Fire Die Facet and the armor that shan't be named.

Last edited:
@saracen85 huge grats! What does "unid" self found grail mean? But you're grail -5 with only 3 jahs found ever? That's interesting, mine did not follow a similar pattern. Do you do mostly p1 running? Keep up the good work!

@Luhkoh Thanks! I've trade-grailed back in the day ending at -1. This is just a new grail with self-found items (continued at around -50 when I restarted), all unidentified. No issue since you can see stats via Gomule anyway. All placed in their own stash, not to be used by playing characters.

I was actually still kicking myself for accidentally Caine ID-ed a die fire facet a few months back. It should have been -4 by now.:p

Runs are mixed. Pitzerking mainly at p1. Rest are mixed based on whether I'm leveling characters. Finding the Astreons was a bonus since I wanted primarily to level my MF Blizz sorc to 91. Normally I run her in Tunnels @p1, but p8 this time (She was hovering at around 90.6).

For the Jah, I was testing areas to run p8 to level another Sorc fully from 91 to 92. Such a surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luhkoh
I just rolled this Baal GC:

Hexing Grand Charm of Balance
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3f8e8c73
Item Level: 99
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+12% Faster Hit Recovery

That's a reroll, right? Not needed by PvP hexmages? :)

• Sad
Reactions: d2lover and Rawness
I just rolled this Baal GC:

Hexing Grand Charm of Balance
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3f8e8c73
+12% Faster Hit Recovery

That's a reroll, right? Not needed by PvP hexmages? :)
I personally like to hoard all the skillers I get, even curses. But then I have like 30 + baal gcs and numerous baal scs laying around.

Reactions: d2lover and Luhkoh
I personally like to hoard all the skillers I get, even curses. But then I have like 30 + baal gcs and numerous baal scs laying around.
I only have a few baal GCs, and this one used to be a paladin combat skiller, but once I got up to 12 of those, I decided to reroll this one.

I'll keep trying. :)

Lol this is why you don't farm halls of pain. Tried out about 20 minutes with my poison necro on p3, and champ dropped this 😭.
Ibf3AjF.png

Lol this is why you don't farm halls of pain. Tried out about 20 minutes with my poison necro on p3, and champ dropped this 😭.
Ibf3AjF.png
Be happy th at you at least get to look at an unique sacred armor. I have gotten 16-17 IK armours and no unique SA´s. Its a curse, also 7 mavinas diadems. Recently I havent even gotten any IK armours. How is Hall of pain? I was contemplating running it with my ce necro, but I am currently like 500 runs into pits/cows. I like the idea of farming some "rarer" locations just to break up the monotony of the standard locastion. I can barely run ancient tunnels anymore with a blizzard sorc, and I am only about 6k AT runs in. At least I have broken my streak of 0 stormlashes. Previously I had gotten like 30+ horizons, and 0 stormlashes through all the years. Now I have gotten 3 in total. I am still stuck on Schaefers though (on this current grail run), and like 7+ stonecrushers. I am also stuck hard on maras.

Reactions: d2lover
@Rawness no sir, i will not be glad about that one. Got trolled big time by halls of pain today. Was seriously there for less than 20 minutes! That's templars #4 for me, and the first 3 were all tyraels-eligible. Missing tyrael's lash and fathom.

Halls of pain is pretty bad, but is something different to do. Am experimenting with just running just along one side of the square map and getting like 4-5 bosses. Quite dangerous and good density of trash mobs for runes. But obviously that drop makes me want to not continue messing with it ^^.

did some baalruns in nightmare and only picked the scepter up for +3zeal (and cube for 4 sockets)

my fresh wolf finds some rare stuff already!

Code:
     War Scepter
     One Hand Damage: 10 - 17
     Durability: 69 of 70
     Required Level: 24
     Required Strength: 55
     Fingerprint: 0xe9b86ff4
     Item Level: 65
+150% Damage to Undead
     +2 to Meditation (Paladin Only)
     +2 to Holy Shock (Paladin Only)
     +3 to Holy Shield (Paladin Only)

my luck with rolling baalcharms summarized:

Code:
Hexing Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3b06e795
+30 to Life

Mentalist's Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x97368c80
+1 to Shadow Discipline Skills (Assassin Only)
+37 to Life

Shogukusha's Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x4564c16c
+1 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)
+38 to Life

Sounding Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3f361c55
+1 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
29% Extra Gold from Monsters

out of the bunch I like the martial one, but those elemental charge up skills suck imo and the kickfinisher is bugged on PIs

@d2lover I wonder if that sounding charm would be good for a goldfind barb. I think probably it would.

I haven't had many notable finds recently, an no fresh high runes, but I did find this:

Ettin Axe
One Hand Damage: 49 - 99
Durability: 13 of 13
Required Level: 52
Required Strength: 135
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0x9ae51e0d
Item Level: 82
Ethereal
5 Sockets (0 used)

If I didn't already have a Death BA, I'd be making Death in that! Since I do have one, I'm not sure what I'll do with this.

Edit:

You know, I *feel* lucky.

Lucky Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xbd89be59
Item Level: 85
1% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map