It is announced THIS VERY MOMENT! Remake is coming!

Streaming at all?
Nope, I only ever briefly streamed a couple of untwinked 99er Necro runs... Plus with PoE I don't really have a clue yet. So whenever I play, I mostly switch back and forth between reading something in game and then consuming 30 min articles or YouTube videos about every single one of these terms. :)

Reactions: Jpy
You can replace GoMule by making 1000 level 1 characters and loading them up :D :p

• Haha
Reactions: Babyhell
Since import is a thing... Have you all been running for keys, just in case? 😅

Reactions: Jocular
You can replace GoMule by making 1000 level 1 characters and loading them up :D :p
I´m really glad about my conservative approach there - I never used any of those extended stash features and just made one mule char after the other from the beginning :)

This looks awesome! I remember seeing a fan made "remaster" video that looked more like the original sprite graphics but with higher resolution which would've been cool too.

What's the benefit of pre-purchase?

To my knowledge, they haven't offered any pre-order bonus like cosmetic items or guaranteed beta access or things like that. Basically all it does is ensure that you can in theory download and play the minute it goes live.

lol ok I thought it could be some alpha or beta access involved. Otherwise pre-order of a digital download makes little sense to me, unless they make everyone else wait extra (yikes!)

@Jocular I guess yes :)

Reactions: Jocular
lol ok I thought it could be some alpha or beta access involved. Otherwise pre-order of a digital download makes little sense to me, unless they make everyone else wait extra (yikes!)
Just FYI, I think they are doing a beta access thing. It's just not tied to pre-orders.

Oh yea, all I ask is to please let us put auras on the LEFT CLICK SKILL! The quality of life boost of not having to click to attack every time as a paladin would be HUGE!

Alternatively, you can keep auras tied to right, but if we do right click with an aura active, let it use whatever attack skill we have set on the left.

No word on that yet that I have seen. But as they keep saying it will be "Mod Friendly" I'm assuming we can fix it.

Reactions: Helvete
Kind of hinges really heavily on just how friendly "Mod Friendly" is though. I mean, yeah, I'm sure there will be some really determined modders out there that will make it happen. It's just a question of how much of a pain in the butt it's going to be.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High