2021 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Round 1 (Moo Moo Farm)

Please state IF you are running v1.07, 1.08 or 1.09.
Hi

Adding myself with the last version
-------------------------
Vildecor
maxicek
hackedagainanda
Swamigoon
Nano
Babyhell
art_vandelay (1.09/1.14d)
Terroriffic
lillicoder
CaseyJones
Luhkoh
Pb_pal
ffs
ESDv2
Kitteh
PhineasB
D2DC (1.07/1.14d)
Kartongen
saracen85
m4ke
HoldtheDoor
mulligan 1.14d
-------------------------

Reactions: Luhkoh
@Luhkoh those timings are impressive oO

I have to check if it's a map issue or gear before skill (maybe too much picking...to be honest), but given the fact that I need to add somehow 35secs for leg picking, being adding 4'40 starts to be less competitive :-/

A 7FRW Offensive skiller found. Best sc is a 19life 5 LRES...nothing big yet.

5 Rals in and one (recovered) death already!

Last edited:
Already popped an awesome non-qualifier from a locked chest during the first run.
edit: so this might be a qualifying rune after all - temporarily removed screen image, awaiting clarification...
edit 2: Yep, PhineasB agrees that it's a qualifying rune, so I'll wait a few weeks before posting that screenshot.

Last edited:
Wait, qualifiers are limited to Cow drops only, not including the poppables in the area?
Oh, yes - good point. Clarify, @PhineasB? I guess I assumed that the scoring was based on monster drops and not "poppables" drops - if I'm wrong, then please accept an apology for prematurely revealing one of my qualifiers!

Poppables count! My recollection is that they are capped at Vex (so no Zod), but they definitely count.

• Love
Reactions: Swamigoon
2:30 in as well here. I didn't give myself much practice, and my map is probably not the greatest though the portal opens just next to the Cow King, so I don't have to worry about accidentally killing him. I started the first 10 runs on p3 just to get into the rhythm of running cows on a blizzsorc, then p5 for the rest. I'm averaging just under 5 minutes per run, though I'm still managing to kill about 85 cows/min, so not too bad I guess. Only 1 qualifier so far though. :mad:

I will say I am loving the new run counter. It's my first time using it and it is amazing. I'm not really pushing for speed this year. Going for a bit more relaxed runs to give myself a baseline to measure against in the years to come (when I have stuff like CtA/Infinity/Enigma available!). I'm hoping the first round will get me the runes for at least CtA and close to an Infinity for round 2.

~8 hours yesterday, another 12 today. Got my Javazon from level 90 to just 4m XP shy of 91 (would have gotten it but I switched from p7 to p5 around the 90.8 mark). Very inefficient running given I'm binge-watching TV while playing.

Non-Qualifiers
- 2/2/2 Tal's Orb
- 3x Shaftstop
- 2x Kelpie Snare
- 2x Lance Guard
- 2x Mavina's Embrace
- 2x Ghoulhide
- 1x Razortail
- Skillers (1x Chilling, 1x Entrapping, 1x Hexing, 1x Shapeshifting)
- 10 Poison Res/20 Life SC
- @44 Sacred Rondache
- @10/7FHR Jewel
- Arcanna's Sign

^^Not that great, really. My favorite is definitely the Tal's Orb (Only my 3rd ever 2/2/2).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Babyhell
Elaborate. 🧐
Yesterday's the 5th. Today's the 6th here in GMT+8.😅
Split around 3 hours in morning and another 5 at night on the 5th. 12 hours today. But timing is a huge approximate. Never really stopped time on mule breaks and solely based on the TV hours in the background😂

Wow, with dedication like that you can do 6 more sets! ;)
I'm already pretty relaxed with the timing. If I pause strictly, I'm sure there's more than an hour's worth of runtime left.

Plus, *spoiler alert* towards the end, I got a qualifying drop that made me less motivated to press on 😂

• Wow
Reactions: Babyhell
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High