The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

So u´ve realized your 100% reversed reasoning mistake and go without reasoning this time?

Ok, 3+ hrs left, and either I will get NKd tonight, or town will lose. So, lets shake it up shall we?

1. I am Mafia (Ghast the demon)
2. There ARE 3 Mafia still in the game

I am proposing one of two options:
a. Feel free to lynch me - This leaves you 2 vs. 2 tomorrow after a sucessful NK, with 2 unknown mafia, and I find it unlikely you will meet any more Demons willing to vote with town.
b. Today, I will name ONE other mafia, who we can lynch today. Tomorrow (should I survive the night) I will name the last remaining mafia.

Ok, 3+ hrs left, and either I will get NKd tonight, or town will lose. So, lets shake it up shall we?

1. I am Mafia (Ghast the demon)
2. There ARE 3 Mafia still in the game

I am proposing one of two options:
a. Feel free to lynch me - This leaves you 2 vs. 2 tomorrow after a sucessful NK, with 2 unknown mafia, and I find it unlikely you will meet any more Demons willing to vote with town.
b. Today, I will name ONE other mafia, who we can lynch today. Tomorrow (should I survive the night) I will name the last remaining mafia.

The irony is you made this insane claim and yet I doubt enough people will vote for a lynch. :cautious:

If a protection was re-routed to zemaj, then how did he die? Why don't you tell me Leo and Logout, seems you might both know the reason why.

Either you have gotten really bad at this game, or you are scum through and through. His role is literally one shot lightning rod, as in he can activate a power that redirects all actions to him.

And again with the 3 mafia, if it was 3 mafia, game is over, no matter what we do, there would not be enough "town" votes to secure a lynch.

Try again. With logic this time.

Or, or! Night action rerouted to Zemaj and it didn't fail! Killer of the night Leo.

:ROFLMAO: big meanie! Where have I seen that before.

Correction, you almost got lynched two days in a row, and two days in a row Leo did not lay a vote on you. Tell me why Tears?

Aww did I hit a nerve, Pyro? Waahh

I'm at work and haven't caught up. I won't be around for day closing.

I'm Chas Chandler.bpro town. I'M the person drawing Eye of Horus for protection. It only works if sometime was targeted for a harmful night action. Also, I have no slaves, lovers, whatever that means.

Last night, I targeted Luhkoh. OBVY, homeboy is still here. My action got re routed to Zemaj but it couldn't protect him this time. 😢

Sorry for any typos. On phones.

Vote Count 3.1 :

Tears85: 2 (D2DC, Logoutzero)
D2DC: 1 (Tears85)

About an hour and a half left.

4 votes Lynches, 5 locks.

Aww did I hit a nerve, Pyro? Waahh

I'm at work and haven't caught up. I won't be around for day closing.

I'm Chas Chandler.bpro town. I'M the person drawing Eye of Horus for protection. It only works if sometime was targeted for a harmful night action. Also, I have no slaves, lovers, whatever that means.

Last night, I targeted Luhkoh. OBVY, homeboy is still here. My action got re routed to Zemaj but it couldn't protect him this time. 😢

Sorry for any typos. On phones.

Whatever, screw it, since everyone else is claiming I might as well, makes no difference. I'm the main guy, Master of the Dark Arts and the World’s Greatest Con Man. As stated by Gorny in his fun opening story.

I'm Mr. Constantine. I can cast illusions and draw magic circles, so I also have protective abilities, I assumed that these protective abilities would end up saving zemaj since they were redirected to him, but what do I know, apparently some kind of mechanic is there that stopped it from working.

f* it.

Unvote: Leopold Stotch
Vote: Tears85

Yeah, pretty much.

Are you asking me to allow a proxy vote from Leo, if she really is having technical difficulties?
Actually, it's not really a good idea for me to be involved wit the vote like that. Deferring to what D2DC just posted as I have done the same thing.

Every1 sure they´ll win this game if they follow some1 who was deeply scummish and now admits? U know that there is a NK?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High