The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

The opening video?
Ok, I went back to check Gorny's posts..

Yea, I see them in the video as well, but Gorny never specifically says we are up against demons. He mentioned people with "dark magic" and "passive powers" and the "Master of the Dark Arts", "the one who cheats, conspires, etc" but never demons. 🧐

I believer there is a possibility that you didn't stop the kill, but its hard to know for certain. Banished usually isn't a friendly term but typically you would banish DEMONS would you not? So I guess it could be either or? I have no clue, I wish I knew more of the lore.

This. We're in for a ride.

It seems nobody threw out any protection last night, or whatever killed zemaj cut through it. I'm in Little League down here compared to those types of powers.

More neutrals, perhaps? zemaj's return maybe? I'm spooked man. This house is CRAZY.
Or it was re-routed to Zemaj?
I would assume protection was re-routed, due to lightning rod. But, if it was, in fact, how did he die?

A kill that got through lightning rod? An effect of the lightning rod itself?
A kill that got through the protection****

If a protection was re-routed to zemaj, then how did he die? Why don't you tell me Leo and Logout, seems you might both know the reason why.

I know and i have a slight idea as to why. I could definitely be wrong but we'll see at the end, right?

Is it, Pyro? Is it? I don't think it is.

And here comes DC with a vote against me. I think we got our mafia team, boys: Pyro, Luhkoh, and DC.

Either you have gotten really bad at this game, or you are scum through and through. His role is literally one shot lightning rod, as in he can activate a power that redirects all actions to him.

And again with the 3 mafia, if it was 3 mafia, game is over, no matter what we do, there would not be enough "town" votes to secure a lynch.

I think because Pyro targeted him or they targeted each other and it triggered the lightening rod.

Try again. With logic this time.

And... For some reason, my night action got rerouted to Zemaj but it failed. That's why I'm in the story.

Looking at you, Luhkoh....

Or, or! Night action rerouted to Zemaj and it didn't fail! Killer of the night Leo.

@Leopold Stotch - What can I say, I am a big meanie.

You are either not town, or are culpable for us losing this game. My vote stays put.

:ROFLMAO: big meanie! Where have I seen that before.

Talking about train......... looking at YOU, Pyro and Luhkoh! I almost got lynched cause of 1 sentence! First night u also did your absolute best to get me killed cause I helped ya´lls Scumbrother Luhkoh when there was obvious evidence why he said it? So basically I was the most voted person cause of 2 sentences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote: D2DC

Correction, you almost got lynched two days in a row, and two days in a row Leo did not lay a vote on you. Tell me why Tears?

I dont understand why the game hasnt been called already.

Checked again, nothing unusual there. So, if there really are 3 Mafia, it stands 3vs3, or 3vs2vs1. Whatever it is, we cannot mount a vote against scum now.

The only other explanation for why the game isnt over, is that someone town/neutral posesses a kill ability.

If there are 3 scum then game is over unless there are mechanics that can take out one of the scum. This has yet to be seen so I'm now assuming there are two since a neutral was revealed.

Well u mind to explain D2DC? First night u voted for me cause I helped Luhkoh on 3 out of 8....last night u voted for me BECAUSE it´s Lylo cause of 3 out 8! So first night u voted for me cause I claimed 3 out 8 next night cause it is 3 out 8 Lylo!!!!! Make up your mind! Nevermind u allrdy did! I wanna lynch poor Tears regardless the reasoning!

Poor tears is not a defense tears, I'm sorry.

@Leopold Stotch first off. there cannot be 3 mafia or the game would be over. right? I mean it's stated pretty clearly in the rules. So please consider removing me from this list.

I finally used my seer power for the first time and investigated zemaj. Bad choice I suppose because I didn't learn anything more than the night story tells. My power is to get a "sketch" of a player, and my my sketch showed zemaj planting his metal rod in the ground forcefully and gritting his teeth , drawing lightining from all around and his clothes are on fire. Then everyone else is standing on the edges of the sketch, slightly blurry, not looking at him.

@D2DC what do you mean? If there are not 3 mafia, which has to be the case, then 4 of us can vote to lynch a mafia.

Good for you, you used your ability, yay! It sounds in line with what a seer would see? I guess? I would expect that all actions would reach zemaj due to the lightning rod.

I'd also like to point out that no one is questioning me, no one is asking about my role, and no one has even picked up on my subtle role claim and if so they haven't said anything (that's probably a good thing).

Instead, we're all lashing out (minus Logout and Luhkoh) and slinging votes...

Welcome to mafia, Tears. 💜

Your subtle claim is you performed an action (cough *night kill* cough), congratulations, everyone in this game has performed an action. No subtle mentions of name/what the action is/or remotely if you fall into the original 8 listed in the story. I'm usually pretty keen on picking things up and I've got jack all from you other than you were near zemaj at the time of his death, and I know what action I performed.

I don't support a Leo lynch. Her soft claim(s) lean town to me.
Pyro, I'm not sure about. I think you are safe at night, is that a fare assumption?

I don't have even a shaky at best read on the others. DC though, hellfire and brimstone, then "o hai, mebbe we slow down, rite gais?"

Soft claims of what? That she did something? See sentence and quote right above this.

Btw. I want to point out the following: There had been 2 trains with 100% different peeps, and no1 got lynched? I was allrdy yesterday questioning about that! But now it´s even more confusing..... one would assume that if there wasn´t allrdy 2 scum in the train against me, I´d be lynched by now, correct?

There have been different trains, but the train on Luhkoh stalled, at the end of each day we were short of votes on you, what does that say?

If one WOULD argue I´m scum and that´s why I didn´t get lynched, either Logo or Leo would have to be my scum bro or sis cause no Scum would risk his bro or sis to be lynched, when he only got one bro or sis, correct? So in that case Pyro, Luhkoh and D2DC would have to be town what is highly unlikly! :p

Eh, not always. One mafia "technique" is if it comes down to it, they will absolutely lynch their teammate in order to look town in order to secure that win. I've seen it happen many times. I've also seen they won't vote each other. It really depends on who is mafia and what they talk about and how they play the game. Pyro has been hounding me and DC has been hounding you. Pyro, in my eyes, has been more aggressive than usual. Log seems really quiet.... Too quiet. Can't really get a good read on him.

I've also seen the biggest bus of all time when pharphis completely destroyed Jcakes with a SUPER BUS when Jcakes had absolutely no pressure on him, it was epic, and completely out of line for a normal game, but it gave pharphis super town points for a long time in that game. (context: Jcakes and pharphis were both scum and pharphis threw his partner into the pits of hell for no reason).

That being said if the scum have the numbers, and they can avoid lynching their partner with some fancy footwork (posting) they will. But if the pressure is too high usually the one under pressure may give in and tell their partner to turn on them to show how "town" they are.

Appereantly 8 is the number of ALL! With Zemaj being neutral it can´t be 3 and 5, cause that would be false information! But 8 is still correct as we are 8, aight? But even so I hate it, you are right......why is the game not sealed if 3 would be 3 demons? So what does 3 mean? 2 demons + Zemaj? At least that would be 3 non townies?

I am going back to see if I missed something, but where did you get demons from? :unsure:

This needs no response. Its self explanatory.

I don't support a Leo lynch. Her soft claim(s) lean town to me.
Pyro, I'm not sure about. I think you are safe at night, is that a fare assumption?

I don't have even a shaky at best read on the others. DC though, hellfire and brimstone, then "o hai, mebbe we slow down, rite gais?"

Now that I've caught up, I want to circle back to this, how did you arrive at the conclusion that I'm "safe at night" logout? See following quote below:

Yea, since game isn't over, it's safe to say we still have a chance.. Either a non-mafia kill or we still have enough numbers.
I didn't really want to say anything earlier, but it's getting a bit late in the game to be worried about things like this.. Early in the game I thought you were hinting at being a doc/protector role, but I didn't want to point it out. Is that correct?

FYI - I am still a "banisher" and targeted Logo last night, hoping we could just repeat the previous night to prevent another NK. My night message said that I "banished Zemaj instead, but it did not prevent his death".

Luhkoh's claim was pretty detailed after being pressed, and since nobody came forward to contradict him it seems the most genuine to me.

Logo gave a pretty underwhelming claim about being a lover. Is that your role? or just your character?

I haven't heard much of a claim from Pyro and Tears yet. What's going on over there?

D2DC seems to believe that Leo is a doc/protector role. Do you think there is a possibility of multiple "protection" roles?

Yes.

We had talk of jailer, barkeep, and cab driver. With 2 night phases having no kill, I think it's quite likely we have multiple defensive roles. Whether they be saves like a doc, or removal from the game such as with the first 3.

Is it a coincidence that the first kill happened when the lightning rod went off? I don't know. Could it have had something to do with me? I also don't know. My role is a negative utility role according to Mafiascum. So any talk of powers, kinda is getting to me. I've not had a lucky draw yet. /cry

Also, whoever targeted me...

This is the biggest outlier for me right now. It seems to me, that even if someone targeted you, nothing would have happened to you, and you should have no reason to even suspect it. Operating on the assumption that the 1x Lightning Rod, in fact, did go off (thanks Gorny for imagery there) this shows me a great disconnect from what's going on. I think, this is my most comfortable play right now.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

Vote Count 3.0:

Leopold Stotch: 1 (Logoutzero)

With 6 players left alive, the total number of votes needed to cause a lynch is now 4.
5 votes will cause a lock.

Time Left till the end of D3

@Pyrotechnician thank you. The rules clearly say that if 3 mafia are left in a group of 6, the game is over, and the game is not over, so there must be 2 mafia. That is the obvious thought process, and I'm super confused why D2DC is flipping out and keeps saying he doesn't understand why the game isn't called. Is he mafia and thinks/knows there are 3 total?

1.) If there were 3 mafia, the game could still be going on as they have to kill all the town or at least get it to a point where there are not enough town members to vote. We could still have 3 mafia out there or 2 mafia, 1 neutral, and 3 town.

2.) Why did you finally use your seer power? Was it because you've been blocked every night or haven't had time to send in the PM?
No, see above. 4 votes are required to lynch, there are 6 of us, so if 3 were mafia, game would be over.
As I talked about earlier, I didn't use my power before last night because I didn't understand I had the power.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High