The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

So, DC. what is on your mind?
Thats my only thinking, game hasnt been called because someone is a vig or something. 3 mafia left means we cant vote one out. Why else hasnt the game been called?

Btw. I want to point out the following: There had been 2 trains with 100% different peeps, and no1 got lynched? I was allrdy yesterday questioning about that! But now it´s even more confusing..... one would assume that if there wasn´t allrdy 2 scum in the train against me, I´d be lynched by now, correct?

By the Luhkoh train 2 votes were needed.....but why didn´t 2 Scum that are in the train against me jump in to seal it? Answer would be cause Luhkoh scum!!!!! I´d vote Luhkoh and D2DC! Those are the #1 Scum for me!

Only question what 3 out 8 means than!

Even so math suggests I should vote for Luhkoh, I´d still prefer a D2DC lynch as he wants me dead so badly! :(

If one WOULD argue I´m scum and that´s why I didn´t get lynched, either Logo or Leo would have to be my scum bro or sis cause no Scum would risk his bro or sis to be lynched, when he only got one bro or sis, correct? So in that case Pyro, Luhkoh and D2DC would have to be town what is highly unlikly! :p

@Leopold Stotch I am not really sure how we can move forward. Sorry for the rage vote, although I am not saying I'm wrong yet. I figured we were in LYLO yesterday, and your pass + successful NK would mean game over (since it would be 3 vs 3 today).

So, either there is a vig, or maybe somebody is a PGO type that can notch a town kill at night? Pyro, you still packing a revolver over there?

I would say, that voting is quite counter-productive at the moment. As I dont think we have enough votes?

Although.. as I am writing this, I wonder if could Zemaj have been 1 of the 3? It says "three and eight you number" WTF is that? Shouldn't it be 3 and 5 you number? 2 mafia + 1 neutral + 5 town?

I am trying to think why the game hasn't ended before we can think about how to proceed..

@Leopold Stotch first off. there cannot be 3 mafia or the game would be over. right? I mean it's stated pretty clearly in the rules. So please consider removing me from this list.

I finally used my seer power for the first time and investigated zemaj. Bad choice I suppose because I didn't learn anything more than the night story tells. My power is to get a "sketch" of a player, and my my sketch showed zemaj planting his metal rod in the ground forcefully and gritting his teeth , drawing lightining from all around and his clothes are on fire. Then everyone else is standing on the edges of the sketch, slightly blurry, not looking at him.

@D2DC what do you mean? If there are not 3 mafia, which has to be the case, then 4 of us can vote to lynch a mafia.

1.) If there were 3 mafia, the game could still be going on as they have to kill all the town or at least get it to a point where there are not enough town members to vote. We could still have 3 mafia out there or 2 mafia, 1 neutral, and 3 town.

2.) Why did you finally use your seer power? Was it because you've been blocked every night or haven't had time to send in the PM?

@D2DC, you questioned about why the game hasn't ended and quoted one of the rules. Then you post this:

UnVote: Leopold Stotch

Explanation to follow.

And then when I ask you....

Thats my only thinking, game hasnt been called because someone is a vig or something. 3 mafia left means we cant vote one out. Why else hasnt the game been called?

Srsly? I mean it's better than nothing but srsly?

If one WOULD argue I´m scum and that´s why I didn´t get lynched, either Logo or Leo would have to be my scum bro or sis cause no Scum would risk his bro or sis to be lynched, when he only got one bro or sis, correct? So in that case Pyro, Luhkoh and D2DC would have to be town what is highly unlikly! :p

Eh, not always. One mafia "technique" is if it comes down to it, they will absolutely lynch their teammate in order to look town in order to secure that win. I've seen it happen many times. I've also seen they won't vote each other. It really depends on who is mafia and what they talk about and how they play the game. Pyro has been hounding me and DC has been hounding you. Pyro, in my eyes, has been more aggressive than usual. Log seems really quiet.... Too quiet. Can't really get a good read on him.

Posted as you posted your reply, DC. Sorry for what I said. You added a little more details to our thinking and I'm good with it.
Yea, since game isn't over, it's safe to say we still have a chance.. Either a non-mafia kill or we still have enough numbers.
I didn't really want to say anything earlier, but it's getting a bit late in the game to be worried about things like this.. Early in the game I thought you were hinting at being a doc/protector role, but I didn't want to point it out. Is that correct?

FYI - I am still a "banisher" and targeted Logo last night, hoping we could just repeat the previous night to prevent another NK. My night message said that I "banished Zemaj instead, but it did not prevent his death".

Luhkoh's claim was pretty detailed after being pressed, and since nobody came forward to contradict him it seems the most genuine to me.

Logo gave a pretty underwhelming claim about being a lover. Is that your role? or just your character?

I haven't heard much of a claim from Pyro and Tears yet. What's going on over there?

Although.. as I am writing this, I wonder if could Zemaj have been 1 of the 3? It says "three and eight you number" WTF is that? Shouldn't it be 3 and 5 you number? 2 mafia + 1 neutral + 5 town?
Appereantly 8 is the number of ALL! With Zemaj being neutral it can´t be 3 and 5, cause that would be false information! But 8 is still correct as we are 8, aight? But even so I hate it, you are right......why is the game not sealed if 3 would be 3 demons? So what does 3 mean? 2 demons + Zemaj? At least that would be 3 non townies?

I am Richie Simpson the assistant of John Constantine.....I´m pretty much useless besided sitting under John Constantines table! *Wall*

D2DC: How u explain Zemaj didn´t get banished again? U claim the night before u prevented the NK? Or did I get something wrong?

Appereantly 8 is the number of ALL! With Zemaj being neutral it can´t be 3 and 5, cause that would be false information! But 8 is still correct as we are 8, aight? But even so I hate it, you are right......why is the game not sealed if 3 would be 3 demons? So what does 3 mean? 2 demons + Zemaj? At least that would be 3 non townies?
I am going back to see if I missed something, but where did you get demons from? :unsure:

D2DC: How u explain Zemaj didn´t get banished again? U claim the night before u prevented the NK? Or did I get something wrong?
I targeted Logo again, hoping to prevent another NK. However, my "result" was that I got redirected to Zemaj (presumably because his lightning rod), but "it did not prevent his death".

MB because u are the banisher, what sounds kinda bad, and know u didn´t prevent the NK?

Thinking about it, claiming to be the Banisher is like claiming to be the one in charge of interrogations. Most likely he´s telling the truth, but most likely he´s not town! :p

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High