SPF Hall of Records

@ffs all that sounds reasonable to me. I was sort of originally proposing to leave the HoR as-is anyways. Discussing any different efficiency data here as side info seems just fine to me, whether it's correct values for individual champs or efficiency without s/e time or whatever. There are two real issues here I would like to get to the bottom of, and mentioning s/e times etc seems to have distracted from it:

The Issues
  1. individual champ counts, used with their true mf-efficiency value (each champ is work 1/2.53 of a unique bossmonster) is a flat out better and more accurate way to track mf efficiency, but by only a small margin
  2. if we want that to be used as the MAIN scoring system, it will unfairly devalue old entries, which in my opinion is a much bigger shame than new tables, whether here or elsewhere

So for clarity, the two points above are what I think are important. And what is below is some more thoughts on them.

System Discrepancy Example (for approximations only)
To actually demonstrate the discrepancy between the systems, the new scoring system gives you a better score by ABOUT a factor of 1.02 - 1.04. So if we assume 20% champions, and 3 champs per pack on average, the factor is: 0.8 + 0.2 * (3/2.53) = 1.037. In that equation, 2.53 is the approximate true minion value for mf efficiency (ratio of the drop chance for tyreals of unique to minion). So if that holds true, I would only need a "traditional" score of ~1.87 to beat Corrupted.

Note, that I strongly believe no such factor should be used to formally convert scores. One obvious way in which that is a poor idea is to consider that most HoR entries that turned out to be good ones probably had less than 20% of the packs being champs. There are many other such examples and after some discussion with restte and albatross i dont think such a factor should be used for anything other than approximating conversions for information only.

One possible solution
Now @ResTTe will roll his eyes at me saying this since we got in a poorly-communicated debate about this issue on discord a bit ago, but maybe one solution we could use is to use new counter data and divide total champs by 3 instead of 2.53. This will make the new counter system quite comparable to the old system imo, and should not offer any advantage. The only problems I see with this are:
  1. From some manual counting done by restte, I personally think there are less than 3 champs per pack on average (he was getting 2.86 or something). But that would just make new counter method conservative in this case, and one could take video and count the traditional way if advantageous to them.
  2. It will be quite confusing to discuss new-counter data when we are interpreting two ways. The one that makes it congruent with old data (divide by 3), and the one that uses true mf-efficiency value of minions (divide by 2.53). Also might sow confusion if it makes people think dividing by 3 is "right", when it truly gives a less accurate metric.

Last thing I'll say on the "new thread" idea
I personally don't see the disadvantage of having two SPF threads for a similar idea, like you mentioned. It's not like a user can't be in both threads. Could just keep HoR as-is and populate a new thread with new data while it's fun to do so, and I don't see why that would be bad for this thread. But anyways we don't have to keep debating that, and I'm not about to start such a thread when there seems to be a lot of vitriol about it. I just still fail to see the downsides (have any specific downsides been mentioned so far?). So wanted to kinda make a last statement defending my reasons for suggesting the idea. Not trying to "trash" anything. I care a LOT about preserving the history of this thread, and I guess we just have very different ideas of the effect of making a new thread for fun.

Reactions: Jpy and ffs
Bruh if we don’t get heated by something so minuscule then we ain’t who we were. I’LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PIKE, NED STARK

@Luhkoh Thanks for the overview, been a while since I had a closer look at those numbers.

Personally I feel the difference is small enough to simply use the true MF values with 2.53 divisor and just rely on the boss counter numbers (if approved). Taking Corrupted's set as an example: Yes, somebody who would have gotten 1.834 under the "precise" method and only e.g. 1.87 under the current method may benefit from it –– but the opposite may be true as well. If Corrupted's set had lots of 2 champ packs and the new set has lots of 4 champ packs, then your 1.02-1.04 factor will actually fall below 1.0... and it's entirely justified for it to overtake Corrupted, despite scoring lower under the current method.

Plus, in such a theoretical case, efficiency is very close in any case. In the 1.87 vs 1.835 example we're talking ~0.5 seconds or so over a 100 run set. Granted, 0.5 seconds is not nothing I'm aware of that. But it shows how close performances would have to be for the issue to arise, and indicates such cases will be rare – and again we can always decide how to handle such a case when it does arise.

From where I'm standing it looks like this
(1) Such borderline cases will be few and far between.
(2) There are uncertainties that could go either way in terms of deciding which set was more efficient. Everything else is pure speculation in absence of videos.
(3) Such cases would always involve 2 sets that are very close in efficiency – it is just a matter of deciding how to resolve the uncertainty as to champion kills.

I guess the issue can be broken down to point 3) above: How to resolve the uncertainty re champ kills. Sure, one option is to do that by assuming that the existing entry had 20% champions and 3 champions per pack on average and take that as a basis for ranking. But that is purely speculative. As you rightly said, it's likely that high scoring entries had fewer than average champion packs, and I wouldn't be surprised if that also entailed fewer than 3 champs per champion pack. So why not just let the precisely calculated result prevail?

In the end, it only means resolving uncertainty with certainty, rather than resolving it with more speculation. :)

@maxicek sorry to tag you again, but any indication as to whether we can consider the new run counter FAM? Otherwise this whole discussion is pointless in any case. ;)

Last edited:
Good day, gentlemen. I'd like to say a few things about all this from a perspective of retired player.

Even though I started the whole HoR idea, it is no longer up to me to decide things. It is only fair that active players decide what should be done about all that.
Idea of HoR was to compare various builds across several areas, but main point was for players to find inspiration to improve their playing skills. Entries are not objective representation of someone's farming abilities, but it is as close as possible to that as it does resemble real playing conditions we use in tournaments.

Now the question remains what do you guys want this thread to be? What it was as intended or do you want to transform it? Sticking to original idea would mean that s/e times are a part of game, we can't exclude them in tournaments. For more objective (or scientific if you will) approach of comparing classes and player requires to even the playing field via removing s/e times as well, but it will no longer represent real playing conditions players have during tournaments. If my problems are 5-10 seconds s/e time in pit, same problems will exist during tournament as well. Now it is your call what should be the idea of this thread? That is the primary question that should be answered.

Everything else is up to you. Old scores should be kept in one way or another as it is a part of legacy. That's pretty much how I see it :)
Also, no reason not to use kill tracker. I would have used it when I started the thread no questions asked if allowed. Whatever is decided, make sure HoR is approachable to everyone without some special requirements from players to enter it (like the video thing perhaps).

Hey guys!

While trying to evaluate my current map/running efficiency, I tried to take into account the HoR formula for horking barb.

I must have made a mistake somewhere, but I don't see where.... someone to correct me?

So for now, I am running a 727/607 setup with 50% FI. My map is not great, but I'm feeling good learning the PitZerker mechanics there, so I leave map deep rolling for later.

I made a 100 runs to get some data to feed the formula, using the new counter to simplify the process. It gives numbers, I just want an idea, not a valid basis to submit an entry (yet).

So in the end, it gives something like (from memory) 6+ uniques and 4+ champs average, counted as 8.31 bosspacks per run: let's take this value as bosspack. Run averages 1:44, not really good but I'll take care about performing better later. So if I got it right:
[Efficiency]
104secs per run
8.31 bosspacks per run
=> 12.515secs per bosspack

I got 50% hork, and my MF gives 186/177uMF.

So I get:
(186+0.5*177)/(1+0.5) => 183

Then I get addjeff as follows:
12.515/(1+183/100) => 4.422

My issue
I think I made it wrong somewhere, because when I play with horking value, I get worse result when I set better hork (0.56 gives 4.426, whereas the lower the better is the rule... so... I'm clearly doing something wrong here)

Reactions: ResTTe and Luhkoh
@Babyhell you need to multiply your bosspack number by 1+hork as well.
For example if you had 8.0 bosspacks and 50% hork you really have 12 bosspacks (8 * (1 + 50/100)).
In your calc, this will change your secs per bosspack to 8.34. The rest of your calc seems correct to me, but I didn't check thoroughly.

Reactions: Babyhell
SC Fireball/Blizz Sorceress
Category: P1 Ancient Tunnels
Runs: 100
Total Time: 3232.2 seconds
Total Bosses: 482
Total Champions: 296
Champions per Boss: 2.5347
Effective Bosses: 482 + 296/2.5347 = 598.8
MF: 542
Seconds/Bosspack: 5.398
Efficiency: 5.398
Adjusted efficiency: 1.992

This result is from using the new run counter and using a precise champion count rather than the old pack counting method.

The last of my yearly d2 goals was to get a sub 2 score in the HoR. I decided I'd rather work on that with sorc than barb (plus my barb doesn't have a decent pitmap atm), so I wanted to see how close/far away I was to that goal, so regeared up my fizz sorc and did 1000 runs. Now with this boss counting method, boss totals are slightly more generous than before, and the new runcounter saving all runtimes and boss pack totals allowed me to do a rolling average calculation for my efficiency. So this result is not as impressive as if I had managed sub 2 with the old method. But still by far my best result yet, and I'll take it happily. And I'll allow myself to count the goal as achieved :). Hope everyone is doing well!

This is the gear I used and what the runs generally look like. Though I played the 1k runs where I was timing with nosound, so the s/e times were slightly better than the video.

With MFO coming up, I'm hoping we can get more entries from more people in here! :)

BACKGROUND
I kinda went away from D2 for a bit and not much has happened here following the discussion and possibilities from the new run counter last year. Now seems like a good time to get back to this. To recap the above discussion for some context:
This run counter by @0skros spits out precise number of boss & champion kills. It provides a ton of QoL for people interested in measuring their efficiency, and it's thus wholly in the spirit of this thread to make extensive use of it.

The issue with implementing it properly here is that, specifically for MF-based categories, the fact that it precisely differentiates between boss and champion kills means that entries based on its numbers will generally compare more favorably vis-à-vis existing ones. That's just because the traditional scoring method had (for reasons of simplicity) treated champion packs as a whole simply as "one boss pack". This may "inflate" new scores in comparison to older ones – or more precisely, the traditional method automatically "deflated" scores a little bit from the outset.

Nonetheless, purely from an activity standpoint, switching to a system that makes use of the run counter is clearly preferable. It eliminates the need to rely on shaky manual counting or review recordings that effectively doubles the time to get an entry in.

People will only have to start the run counter, do the runs and can then easily get an entry in. I also prepared this MF efficiency quick calc which gives you all the numbers needed for an entry based on a minimal number of inputs (MF, run times etc.) and has sections for both the traditional method and input from the run counter.

OPTIONS AND FORMAT FOR NEW ENTRIES

So, against the backround described above, here's the attempt to both encourage new entries while at the same time somewhat protecting the old guard and existing/legacy scores. This is mostly specific to MF categories such as Pit/AT:
  • Everyone is encouraged to use the new run counter by @0skros. Check the instructions in the linked thread. It's easy to use and set up, then just start the program and do the runs!
  • When using the run counter, run it as administrator to enable the advanced automode (options tab => automod => advanced). Make sure the settings there are as follows:
    End run in menu = OFF
    Pause on ESC menu = OFF
  • After finishing a set, you can just feed the numbers into the MF efficiency quick calc in order to finalize the entry (be it from the run counter or as per the traditional method).
  • In addition to the minimum information for new entries (see first page), new entries that use the new run counter are also encouraged to provide the data readout it provides in the main window. Example:
    Code:
    Statistics
    Character name: Ven
    Run type:       (a1) the pit
    Game mode:      Single Player

Total session time:   01:29:21:8
    Total run time:       01:03:05:2
    Average run time:     00:01:15:7
    Fastest run time:     00:00:56:5
    Number of runs:       50
    Time spent in runs:   72.82%

Avg unique kills:     6.36
    Avg champion kills:   3.18
    Avg pack kills:       7.61
    Avg seconds/pack:     9.94
  • New entries can still be provided with the "traditional" scoring system, it is not a must to use the new run counter.
  • Scores determined with the "traditional" method are denoted with "(T)"
  • Scores determined with the "precise" method are denoted with "(P)"
  • People are encouraged to provide both (T) and (P) numbers, but this is not required.
Example of new entry format including both methods, using my Pit Berserker entry as an example (with fictitious "P" numbers):
Code:
| forum name    | build      | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | avg time | boss / champ  |  eff  | adjeff |
|---------------|------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|---------------|-------|--------|
| ffs       (P) | Berserker  | SC    | 746/596 | 55  |   53.180 |  7.4 /  3.1   | 3.978 |  1.405 |
|           (T) |            |       |         |     |          |     8.56      | 4.008 |  1.415 |
|---------------|------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|---------------|-------|--------|

PRIORITY OF NEW (P) SCORES
  • New entries will be included in the same tables as existing ones.
  • If a precise (P) score is provided, this (P) score takes precedence over existing and/or new (T) scores.
  • Existing entries are not converted to the new system.
  • Video recordings are not required for new entries, except when claiming a top 3 spot in any category where boss and champion numbers matter, provided that the previous top 3 entries don't all have a new (P) score already. This applies to these categories:
    Pit p1
    Pit p7/8
    AT
    WSK
    CS + River of Flame p7/8
    In these cases, I feel a video should at least be provided during an initial transition period. This is by no means down to lack of trust, but simply out of respect for the existing/legacy scores of formerly active forum members that are being overtaken (possibly solely due to the different scoring method).
    As a matter of courtesy and sportsmanship, higher ranking entries were often accompanied by a recording anyway in recent years. Moreover, being limited to top 3 scores, this usually only applies to players who are "rather serious" about this stuff. ;) So I don't think it's too much to ask such players to provide a recording for the first high-ranking entry, as it only applies to a small number of people who likely put in some considerable effort in any case. And of course, assuming we do get new entries and once we get more comfortable with the new scoring system, we can absolutely revisit and drop this requirement in the future. In any case I'd like to encourage people to record and upload runs in any case. OBS is a very light-weight recording software that's easy on the computer and easy to use!
  • If someone with an existing entry feels disadvantaged by being overtaken by someone with a new (P) scores, the existing entry holder has the remaining option go for a new entry using the (P) method. This small bit of potential unfairness towards existing entries remains. However, I truly believe it is a very small pill to swallow in light of the numerous advantages provided by the new run counter, as well as the added hurdle that top 3 spots need to be accompanied by video.
Overall I consider this a transitional phase until we get a better picture (if there are many new entries in the first place, that is). Eventually I hope we can switch to the new (P) system entirely, without video recordings when overtaking old top scores and the like.

NEW CATEGORIES & OTHER CHANGES!?
With the above I just wanted to get the ball rolling again, and I hope it helps in getting this more active. The MF boss vs champions issue was the core question a year ago and I hope the above proposal is agreeable to most players that are interested in this thread.

It goes without saying that many other changes and additions can be included. In particular things such as Cow/AS categories etc., now that we can properly count with the new run counter. I do believe categories like this should be added, and please do let me know if you can think of more! In light of the upcoming MFO, I just wanted to sort out the MF categories first.

Apart from the calculations/scoring methods, all other information and rules included in the first post here are of course still wholly applicable.

Last edited:
Still trying to find a better Singer map, but at least got one that was worth checking out and running for a little while at least. First 50 run set:

Code:
Character name: Jay
Run type:       (A1) The Pit
Game mode:      Single Player

Total session time:   00:51:04:8
Total run time:       00:49:49:3
Average run time:     00:00:59:7
Fastest run time:     00:00:43:5
Number of runs:       50
Time spent in runs:   97.54%

Avg unique kills:     6.52
Avg champion kills:   3.68
Avg pack kills:       7.97
Avg seconds/pack:     7.5

Pretty sure Singer can get below 1.6 on a better map. Maybe I'll respec my Berserker to Singer temporarily and run on his map, but I'm lazy. :) For now just wanted to update my super old Singer entry with something, since I meant to do so during MFO but didn't manage to roll a decent map while it was ongoing.

Also took the opportunity to update the tables to the new format starting with Pit and AT, including @Luhkoh's FB/Blizz effort above in the latter as it was already based on the new run counter numbers. (y)

I ran with 180 MF sword for this. 761 MF and 55% hork. GoMule dump:
Code:
Name:       Jay
Class:      Barbarian
Experience: 2744412071
Level:      96

Naked/Gear
Strength:   30/114
Dexterity:  20/49
Vitality:   427/439
Energy:     98/113
HP:         1913/2097
Mana:       193/440
Stamina:    589/604
Defense:    5/1301
AR:         85/230

Fire:       30/-10/-70
Cold:       60/20/-40
Lightning:  30/-10/-70
Poison:     30/-10/-70

MF:         761       Block:      4
GF:         109
FR/W:       70
FHR:        0
IAS:        0
FCR:        109

Bash: 0/0
Leap: 0/0
Double Swing: 0/0
Stun: 0/0
Double Throw: 0/0
Leap Attack: 0/0
Concentrate: 0/0
Frenzy: 0/0
Whirlwind: 0/0
Berserk: 0/0

Sword Mastery: 0/0
Axe Mastery: 0/0
Mace Mastery: 0/0
Pole Arm Mastery: 0/0
Throwing Mastery: 0/0
Spear Mastery: 0/0
Increased Stamina: 1/7
Iron Skin: 1/7
Increased Speed: 1/7
Natural Resistance: 1/7

Howl: 18/26
Find Potion: 1/9
Taunt: 2/10
Shout: 1/9
Find Item: 20/28
Battle Cry: 20/28
Battle Orders: 20/28
Grim Ward: 0/0
War Cry: 20/28
Battle Command: 1/9

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 133
Durability: 9 of 12
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0xfcc238b1
Item Level: 95
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+112% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x92446822
Item Level: 85
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3ac3448d
Item Level: 81

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc8755f04
Item Level: 88

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb516afc2
Item Level: 86

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xbc97ad8

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x529f58d0

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 121
Durability: 44 of 48
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0xc0308b6c
+25% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 15 - 25 Damage
+153% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
40% Slower Stamina Drain
Attacker Takes Damage of 7
47% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+30 Maximum Durability

Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers
Defense: 73
Durability: 15 of 16
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0xe8b09f9c
Item Level: 94
+2 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+25% to Poison Skill Damage
+30 Defense
Cold Resist +30%

Enigma
Breast Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 823
Durability: 44 of 50
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0x3aad8739
Item Level: 80
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+757 Defense
+72 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Ith Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune

Jah Rune
Required Level: 65
Weapons: Ignore Target's Defense
Armor: Increase Maximum Life 5%
Shields: +50 to Life

Ith Rune
Required Level: 15
Weapons: +9 to Maximum Damage
Armor: 15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
Shields: 15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana

Ber Rune
Required Level: 63
Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x61d23114

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3a4d2b23

Rugged Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x322bb88f
Item Level: 84
+4 Maximum Stamina

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9799fec

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xced2cbc3

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe0b59b30

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc7d2b3d4

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd0102da3

Snowy Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xf38831b5
Adds 1 - 3 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x1bf8720b

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x863dba00

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x237412b4
Item Level: 83

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x44b35d77

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x5723d1bf

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3f598c
Adds 1 - 2 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x63bb38f6

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb2e8f095
Adds 2 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xea7fdbb5

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa7ee919a
Item Level: 84

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x80c7c1ce

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd943b025

Fortuitous Ring of Fortune
Ring
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x8c80dcde
32% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Chaos Turn
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x50b38ee7
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+7 to Dexterity
+13 to Energy
+85 to Mana
+11 Maximum Stamina

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xcb8c31a2

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xdb8e5a42

Septic Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xcd5877e9
Adds 15 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa20c448d

Scroll of Identify

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xdcb066a4

Fiery Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x8b117bed
Adds 1 - 3 Fire Damage

Storm Heart
Amulet
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0x74f73238
+2 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
+9% Faster Cast Rate
+20 to Dexterity
+18 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 4%
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 139
Durability: 8 of 12
Required Level: 62
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0xe431c184
Item Level: 87
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +2
+144 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+144 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
Damage Reduced by 10%
75% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Ist Rune

Ist Rune
Required Level: 51
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Scroll of Identify

Gheed's Fortune
Grand Charm
Required Level: 62
Fingerprint: 0x89a95b74
109% Extra Gold from Monsters
Reduces all Vendor Prices 10%
38% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0xcadd0591
Item Level: 13

Scroll of Identify

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Scroll of Identify

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 35%
Replenishes Health 35%

Heart of the Oak
Flail
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 1 - 36
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 31
Required Dexterity: 25
Fingerprint: 0x9a73b8c1
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +33
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune

Ko Rune
Required Level: 39
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Vex Rune
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Pul Rune
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Thul Rune
Required Level: 23
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Heart of the Oak
Flail
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 1 - 36
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Strength: 31
Required Dexterity: 25
Fingerprint: 0xae5bbcef
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +39
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune

Ko Rune
Required Level: 39
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Vex Rune
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Pul Rune
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Thul Rune
Required Level: 23
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 35%
Replenishes Health 35%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Gemmed Crystal Sword
Crystal Sword
One Hand Damage: 5 - 15
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0x5ae3b7a3
180% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
6 Sockets (6 used)

Ist Rune

Ist Rune

Ist Rune

Ist Rune

Ist Rune

Ist Rune

Suicide Branch
Burnt Wand
One Hand Damage: 8 - 18
Durability: 15 of 15
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x6fde6377
+1 to All Skills
+50% Faster Cast Rate
+40 to Life
Increase Maximum Mana 10%
All Resistances +10
Attacker Takes Damage of 25
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)

Ist Rune

Mercenary:

Name:       Ilzan
Race:       Desert Mercenary
Type:       Off-Nightmare
Experience: 107276734
Level:      96
Dead?:      false

Naked/Gear
Strength:   205/238
Dexterity:  166/171
HP:         2207/2327
Defense:    1614/4861
AR:         2042/490080

Fire:       181/141/81
Cold:       186/146/86
Lightning:  186/146/86
Poison:    256/216/156

Fortitude
Archon Plate
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 2916
Durability: 31 of 31
Required Strength: 93
Fingerprint: 0xa03af3a9
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+120 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +26
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Dol Rune
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune
Required Level: 59
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

Andariel's Visage
Demonhead
Defense: 331
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 83
Required Strength: 102
Fingerprint: 0x323f0cb
15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck
+2 to All Skills
+35% Increased Attack Speed
10% Life stolen per hit
+114% Enhanced Defense
+28 to Strength
+10% to Maximum Poison Resist
Fire Resist -5%
Poison Resist +70%
Level 3 Venom (20/20 Charges)
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Ruby Jewel of Fervor

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x8a9a0243
+15% Increased Attack Speed
Fire Resist +25%

Insight
Great Poleaxe
RalTirTalSol
Two Hand Damage: 257 - 684
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Strength: 169
Required Dexterity: 89
Fingerprint: 0x30f364f4
Level 15 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
260% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
239% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
+5 to Critical Strike
All Stats +5
+2 to Mana after each Kill
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

Ral Rune
Required Level: 19
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Armor: Fire Resist +30%
Shields: Fire Resist +35%

Tir Rune
Required Level: 13
Weapons: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Armor: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Shields: +2 to Mana after each Kill

Tal Rune
Required Level: 17
Weapons: Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
Armor: Poison Resist +30%
Shields: Poison Resist +35%

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Table Update

Pit P1

Code:
| forum name    | build      | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | avg time | boss / champ |  eff  | adjeff |
|---------------|------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|--------------|-------|--------|
| ResTTe        | Berserker  | SC    | 727/577 | 55  |   52.380 |     8.58     | 3.939 |  1.398 |
| ffs           | Berserker  | SC    | 746/596 | 55  |   53.180 |     8.56     | 4.008 |  1.415 |
| Fabian        | Berserker  | SC    | 810/660 | 56  |   57.006 |     8.86     | 4.124 |  1.435 |
| Gripphon      | Berserker  | SC    | 776/656 | 55  |   54.690 |     8.54     | 4.132 |  1.444 |
| Gripphon      | Singer     | SC    | 713     | 56  |   59.018 |     8.10     | 4.671 |  1.639 |
| ffs       (P) | Singer     | SC    | 761     | 55  |   59.79  |  6.52 / 3.68 | 4.833 |  1.677 |
| Luhkoh        | Berserker  | SC    | 727/577 | 55  | 1:09.968 |     7.38     | 6.118 |  2.172 |
| Grape         | Singer     | SC    | 619     | 56  | 1:11.342 |     7.54     | 6.065 |  2.182 |
| FredOfErik    | Singer     | HC    | 640     | 56  | 1:19.960 |     8.04     | 6.376 |  2.285 |
| Espr          | Meteorb    | SC    | 356     |  0  | 4:08.150 |     8.56     | 28.989| 11.784 |
Pit P7/8
Code:
| forum name    | build      | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | avg time | boss / champ |  eff  | adjeff |
|---------------|------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|--------------|-------|--------|
| Gripphon      | PN Necro   | SC    | 495     | 0   | 1:08.107 |     7.66     | 8.891 |  3.342 |
AT P1
Code:
| Gripphon      | Conc. Barb | SC    | 598/628 | 55  |   43.043 |     6.33     | 4.387 |  1.585 |
| Albatross     | Blizzard   | SC    | 656     |  0  |   30.955 |     6.22     | 4.989 |  1.770 |
| Corrupted     | Blizzard   | HC    | 619     |  0  |   30.865 |     6.05     | 5.102 |  1.835 |
| Gripphon      | Blizzard   | SC    | 720     |  0  |   32.849 |     6.20     | 5.298 |  1.859 |
| NanoMist      | Blizzard   | SC    | 657     |  0  |   28.280 |     5.33     | 5.306 |  1.888 |
| Nagisa        | Blizzard   | SC    | 631     |  0  |   27.849 |     5.26     | 5.294 |  1.898 |
| Luhkoh    (P) | FB/Blizz   | SC    | 542     |  0  |   32.322 |  4.82 / 2.96 | 5.398 |  1.992 |
| Frozzzen      | Blizzard   | SC    | 686     |  0  |   35.420 |     5.62     | 6.300 |  2.226 |
| Gripphon      | Windy      | SC    | 585     |  0  |   39.072 |     6.26     | 6.242 |  2.270 |
WSK P1
Code:
| forum name    | build        | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | Avg time | boss  | eff   | adjeff |
|---------------|--------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|-------|-------|--------|
| Gripphon      | Berserker    | SC    | 425/455 | 54  | 1:47.390 | 10.92 | 6.386 |  2.471 |
City of the Damned p1
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | Avg time | boss | eff   | adjeff |
|---------------|---------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|------|-------|--------|
| Gripphon      | Berserker     | SC    | 715/595 | 55  |   40.690 |  6.4 | 4.102 | 1.456  |
River of Flame p7
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | Avg time | boss | eff    | adjeff |
|---------------|---------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|------|--------|--------|
| Grisu         | Hammerdin     | HC    | 461     | 0   |   57.676 | 5.16 | 11.178 | 4.266  |
Pindle P1
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | MF%     | FI% | Avg time | C.A.T. | adjeff |
|---------------|---------------|-------|---------|-----|----------|--------|--------|
| ffs           | Berserker     | SC    | 714     | 53  |   12.736 |  8.324 |  1.460 |
| ffs           | Concentrate   | SC    | 600/600 | 55  |   12.571 |  8.110 |  1.469 |
| Yng           | Berserker     | SC    | 727     | 53  |   13.687 |  8.945 |  1.563 |
| Fabian        | Berserker     | SC    | 810     | 55  |   14.993 |  9.673 |  1.662 |
| Yng           | Berserker     | SC    | 743     | 53  |   14.773 |  9.656 |  1.682 |
| Gripphon      | Berserker     | SC    | 715/595 | 54  |   15.643 | 10.158 |  1.802 |
| art_vandelay  | FB Sorc       | SC    | 564     |  0  |   12.529 | 12.529 |  2.295 |
| sir_cyclops   | Trapsin       | SC    | 539     |  0  |   14.442 | 14.442 |  2.674 |
| Espr          | Blizzwall     | SC    | 457     |  0  |   20.546 | 20.546 |  3.932 |
| Espr          | LF/FA Zon     | SC    | 244     |  0  |   25.096 | 25.096 |  5.627 |
Pindle P7/8
Code:
|forum name     | build         | HC/SC | MF% | FI% | Avg time | C.A.T. | adjeff |
|---------------|---------------|-------|-----|-----|----------|--------|--------|
| Espr          | Whirlwind     | SC    | 358 | 56  |   20.585 | 13.196 |  2.690 |
| Grape         | Javazon       | SC    | 387 |  0  |   20.313 | 20.313 |  4.046 |
| Gripphon      | Blizzard      | SC    | 876 |  0  |   24.665 | 24.665 |  4.195 |
| Gripphon      | Fissure       | SC    | 912 |  0  |   27.490 | 27.49  |  4.644 |
Travincal P3
Code:
| forum name    | build         | HC/SC | FI% | gems | Avg time | C.A.T. |
|---------------|---------------|-------|-----|------|----------|--------|
| Gripphon      | Whirlwind     | SC    | 56  | no   |   26.890 | 16.640 |
| Nagisa        | Blizzard      | SC    |  0  | no   |   17.396 | 17.396 |
| Gripphon      | Whirlwind     | SC    | 56  | yes  |   30.660 | 17.867 |
| Gripphon      | Whirlwind     | SC    | 56  | yes  |   29.484 | 18.245 |
| Gripphon      | Blizzard      | SC    |  0  | yes  |   19.127 | 19.127 |
| art_vandelay  | Blizzard      | SC    |  0  | yes  |   19.395 | 19.448 |
| Espr          | Whirlwind     | SC    | 56  | no   |   48.698 | 30.135 |
| Darkthrone    | Whirlwind     | SC    | 55  | no   |   51.007 | 31.780 |