Normal mafia game signup

Wait, scum are suppose to actually try winning? I always thought it was just a ever-broadening and quickening attempt to confuse and irritate the town, providing as much entertainment for the mod and spectators as possible while avoiding outing yourself with thinly veiled taunts and avoiding the inevitable internal entropy-death of the scum team?

That must be at least minorly effective take... I cannot recall exact numbers but I'm positive I have survived to end game far more as scum than I ever make it as townie...

Reactions: Gorny
Wait, scum are suppose to actually try winning? I always thought it was just a ever-broadening and quickening attempt to confuse and irritate the town, providing as much entertainment for the mod and spectators as possible while avoiding outing yourself with thinly veiled taunts and avoiding the inevitable internal entropy-death of the scum team?

That must be at least minorly effective take... I cannot recall exact numbers but I'm positive I have survived to end game far more as scum than I ever make it as townie...

You could always go treestump like Ankeli.

Death has long been considered humanity's number one health concern.

The thing is, it's not a recurrent problem, so there seems to be a certain herd immunity that builds up. Very, very few people die twice. Statistically insignificant.

One time I ate an ant farm.
If I’m being totally honest, there’s nothing I’d rather do than stick my long tongue into an anthill and spend my afternoon sucking them out by the dozen.

Reactions: Noodle
Dont eat Noodle's sand, you dont know where its been.

I can do wonders with sand. My mom taught me. She was only a noodle by marriage; by birth she was more of a sand witch.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High